Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,292 members, 7,950,506 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy (10187 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by steve1nder(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
The worst part is actually trying to convince d girl u like dat u are single..that's like reading nuclear physics to crèche pupils.
Hans plus my Acct balance! Wait till u see my headache!
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by oba2flex(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

lol.....fine boy...Dnt mind me joor.....was Jst pulling Ur legs.....welll done oo
undecided
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by SkinnyDude(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
tommychow:

Man, you killed it! Story of my life. Especially people mistaking being introverted for being a snub.

I actually think tall guys with proper physique (not with ugly face tho) suffer more than just facially attractive guys.

But y'all should know, Nigerian girls are mainly gold-diggers so at the end of the day, it's your assets that determine the effectiveness of your game not looks. Too many hungry girls.
boy you are not handsome.. average looking guys be claiming handsome
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
SkinnyDude:
boy you are not handsome.. average looking guys be claiming handsome

No mind dem average looking guys go dey claim finest!
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Kraspo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Maiconyoung:
yes, long ago 4rm...
Where?
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Aitee1: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
KingTom:
I still won't forgive you cry

Send me a message on whatsapp, I missed my phone
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Gogetta(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Una no dey tire with these handsome threads?
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by CalebIkechi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
vick555:
Op seriously! Been handsome is absolutely nothing...when you got no brain or do not put it to use. Then you talk of confidence, when you handsome and lacks confidence, believe me, even the ughliest babe will take you for a journey ride.

Even a time will come in a mans life when been handsome without money is as good as been ughly and useless.

That is not to rule out completely that been handsome do not bring luck o. It does o. Just like beautiful girls too. Oya view my pix.....handsome or ughly..hehehehe
oga being handsome does not mean that u won't have a brain....but dude you fucking look like bance
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by vick555(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
....but dude you fucking look like bance[/quote]
Thank you
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by schumastic(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:
do you enjoy it? if not would you want to be unattractive(ugly) because of the problems you have had as a result of being handsome? in ith how do you feel in a relationship with a pretty lady? intimidated? with an ugly lady how do you feel? i know some suya-seller vulture will come here now forming porshe, forming finest...well make we hear ur voice

here to read lies, laugh and have fun
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by schumastic(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you are just light not handsome angry angry

this is pure wickedness..you should be in jail for this grin grin
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by 1freshdude: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
It puts you on the spot often. Everybody knows your name and that means questions are often sent your way in gatherings.
People want to work with you when you have to work in groups especially not too good looking ladies.
You have to watch your sense of humour or you get labeled arrogant.
Your friends girlfriends are so close to you it makes you uncomfortable.
Your girlfriend always wants to know where you are.
You get invites to events often.
Your Aunties and senior female cousins will just seize you when you go to the village..every person wants you to be sleeping in their house.
Average girls with guts chase you with viguor.
Classy chics would be sceptical about dating you..they think you have like 10chicks.
It's hard to call off a fling.. Ladies cling to you
Doors open for you very often especially if the person calling the shots is a woman.
Some chicks will track you virtually beging you for relationship till you madt.
Girls don't ask you for money...infact they offer you money when you give excuses of been broke as the reason you can't call or meet them. You only spend on girls because of your pride.
Some average looking guys will often be jealous and would always try to make you look like looks without brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by uche92(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:
do you enjoy it? if not would you want to be unattractive(ugly) because of the problems you have had as a result of being handsome? in ith how do you feel in a relationship with a pretty lady? intimidated? with an ugly lady how do you feel? i know some suya-seller vulture will come here now forming porshe, forming finest...well make we hear ur voice

apparently not 'dateable'haha grin but man must chop
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
schumastic:

this is pure wickedness..you should be in jail for this grin grin
I was joking sad sad

it was the truth smiley smiley

I said the truth jokingly grin grin grin
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by abbeysoul(m): 1:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Lol..... grin grin grin don make me forget my name
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:07am On Jan 16, 2016
TrapLORD:
Nobody believes you're single (If you are)

Fagguts will disturb you.

Ugly girls will disturb you

Pretty girls will think you're a player nd they'll hardly wanna date you.

Most folks will objectify you. They'll think you've got nothing but a handsome face to offer.

Niggaz will hate on you for no tangible reason

Niggaz will always see you as competition

You most likely might end up introverted or really-really shy.

People will mistake your "reservation" for pomposity.

GBAM! My Kneegar, u killed it, u bought fitted-casket and u buried it jare. It's like u read my mind and u decided to write it for me.

Once again, GBAM! Na Orijin bottle i knack for ur table so!
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 16, 2016
I have a friend who is handsome. he looks a bit like Liam payne from one direction.

at one time, he had more than five girls who were begging to be his girlfriend on social media. each time I went to his house, he would have a call from a girl that I didn't already know. in real life, he was dating the hottest girl in his class. Right after he broke up with the second to hottest girl who was the hottest girl before the hottest girl came into the school.
One especially cranky girl who was very insulting to me and the other friend, shocked all of us by maintaining her cool in front of the guy and even started to befriend us after he told her that she had to be polite to and he would consider dating her.
more than five girls have actually spent their own transport fee to come to his house. and they spent their own transport fee to go back. when we were doing our WAEC exam with some external students, the girls kept approaching me for his number. they thought I was his brother.(I looked really handsome back then.) then, when I had finished my paper and I didn't feel like drawing faces on my question paper, I would play the game of tracing the stares of several girls back to him.

he doesn't even care about all this. to him, all those girls are just a way to pass the time. he spends most of his time studying(he is very brilliant. Although he took the medicine side. so I can't really compare his intellect to mine.) and it's when he's not studying, that he does the girls. he doesn't think his handsomeness is a disability or a benefit. in fact, he doesn't even think of his handsomeness has having anything to do with anything. and that's the point here. he doesn't let his looks define him. in fact, he doesn't even let his looks affect him or his decisions in anyway. and whenever he retreats and keeps to himself, you can damn well be assured that it's not because he's pompous about his looks.

So me too. with my acceptable face, Have decided to learn from the guy. don't let your looks define you. to a reasonable degree. grin hence, when girls compliment me on my looks, and when they insult me on this same looks, I just take it as a passing remark. the only remark that makes me feel happy is one that targets hard work and creativity.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Chukwudi718(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2016
TrapLORD:
Nobody believes you're single (If you are)

Fagguts will disturb you.

Ugly girls will disturb you

Pretty girls will think you're a player nd they'll hardly wanna date you.

Most folks will objectify you. They'll think you've got nothing but a handsome face to offer.

Niggaz will hate on you for no tangible reason

Niggaz will always see you as competition

You most likely might end up introverted or really-really shy.

People will mistake your "reservation" for pomposity.

U spoke my mind...esp the point where nobody believes u are single
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2016
I've always wanted to know too... God. Why me? cry cry cry
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by digitite: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2016
AbuadStudent:
There is nothing special really, just that it's easier to have flings with girls but harder to get in a relationship with them. And you'd get tired of this "I'm single-Are you kidding?" Type of reaction.

Why is that ?
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by Presh900(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] actually there is not much advantagge. You still gat to work hard to get a lady .the only benefit is a fling or two
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by osmodes(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2016
very demanding
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by GeniusDavid(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2016
You'd have to get used to being a Celeb in class.The Gossips, Quarrels etc are unavoidable. Girls would mostly define you as a point one, Playboy even when you are not.
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by AbuadStudent(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2016
digitite:

Why is that ?

I'm talking from my own experience,dunno about others
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by schumastic(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I was joking sad sad
it was the truth smiley smiley
I said the truth jokingly grin grin grin
then keep saying the joking truth
Re: Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy by IAmOged(f): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
lies everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breast Display: Nigerian Girl Attacked On Instagram For Sharing These ‘indecent’ / Camera Inside Of The Vagina During Sex / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.