Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,340 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened (811 Views)

Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / Chaiiii It Has Happened To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Ribena02(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Being a best of friend to a lady, like each other so much even tho,I once had feelings for her but I eventually accepted the friend zone apartment she booked me into,its being fun being with her,she enjoy my company more than anyone as she always tell me, we talk about everything including d latest news about her bf after she finally came out of not being in a relationship for a long time. We parted for some months due to school levels but we do get in touch thru phone conversation & social media.
Of recent,she came to my school state in Akure to spend d xmas and new year with her Aunt,since she arrived we talked more & chatted more unlike normal,never knew she's having issues with her bf,thru d chats btw them she screengrabed to me,I sense the guy hasn't tasted her b4 because of d way she bulge her in coming over to her side to spend night b4 she travels anywhere which is ruining her relationship...so one of dis days I had to play dis prank on her dat does she know I hate her,dat I sent thru bbm,d next tin I saw was her call immediately she read it,& she was like wot happen? Dat is it a joke or wot,dat she can't avoid loosing me her best friend too,so I had to cut it short when Its looking like its getting real...so,b4 I left for Ibadan for d xmas too,I ave to see her normally as her close friend she has missed for months came visiting me in my lodge in school,we had a great time together,but there was this moment in d conversation that was emotional btw two of us that warrant cuddling & kissing,tho I initiated it because of d mood that sets in because I do see myself to her as someone she can't easily say NO to,even if she says NO,its a matter of 3secs for her to concur...I said some sentence during d cuddling and kissing like ' I never regret doing this even tho we ain't dating' she repeated the same thing I said to me but inside her and her 1st reluctant reaction I knew she's not comfortable seeing she's cheating on her bf, she wanted to say it but she told not now that when she gets home. I asked her after she got home but she told me NO that its better to bottle it up than say it to hurt my feelings.....after a day or two I noticed she's being avoiding me,she replies me wit one word on chats as unusual & such chats pisses me off so I had to tell her to Hi me when she ready to talk to me & sent me a smile smiley and I didn't reply her, since then she hasn't msg me nor did I msg her.....she used this as dp of recent.....I actually don't know what went wrong cos after that day when she got home from my place,she was d 1st to ping me & called me d nick name she gave me but after dat day,her actions & response has been kind of surprising...
From my little story,Where do u guys think d problem aroused from or is she trying to avoid ?

Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Olami90: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2016
lipsrsealed wot a pity! #Packaged+hoe. She knew wot she wanted from u/d frndship, FWB.
She is only telling u to act as if notin ever happened btw u two.

After cheating on her bf,she now wanna bury it. If he shld ask her if she has ever cheated on him now, she go vex run comot to mak d poor bf feel guilty for askin innocent question.

Ladies, they will never learn and be loyal. Awon werey.
Full of delusions. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by vizkiz: 12:46am On Jan 12, 2016
I stopped reading this shiit half way...looks boring. undecided
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2016
grin u shud let her go OP... u enjoyed anyway when u we're together..sometimes we ladies, knows what we want exactly & after we're done with it we juz leave it like that.no explanation needed..

Juz move along & forget everything.
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Olasco93: 12:55am On Jan 12, 2016
In total summary, 'Some' women (majority) of them truly don't know what they really want. They are indecisive!
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by teelaw4life(m): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Wait...all of you above me (except for that guy who thought it was boring) actually understood this story? My six pence for the OP is that I can't believe his story until I believe that he's really in school. If so, kindly go to a really good school, learn how to write properly and then come back to re-write this your story. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by vicstar(m): 1:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Corrupted OP grin that is d repercussion for taking advantage of an ill moment lipsrsealed

HOW DOES THIS ERADICATE CORRUPTION? undecided
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Emac34: 1:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Guy man up nd move on
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Ribena02(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2016
teelaw4life:
Wait...all of you above me (except for that guy who thought it was boring) actually understood this story? My six pence for the OP is that I can't believe his story until I believe that he's really in school. If so, kindly go to a really good school, learn how to write properly and then come back to re-write this your story. Thank you.
I know u are created to look for flaws but must u show dis ur talent every time ?
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2016
nothing to say
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by cruzita(f): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2016
we don't know what happened because we weren't dia
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2016
FFS @ribena02, if you're not a skilled writer and not good in narratives, learn to keep it short and simple. Do away with the unnecessarily bogus words.
On to the matter ........ she was cool with having you as a friend, not wanting you to cross the 'intimacy' line into being a lover. Forget those who are deriding you that shez using you or whatever, they have gotten it all wrong. Sometimes you cherish some friends soo much that you don't wanna ever loose them for anything. However when you cross into the lovers zone, things get different. Love is temporal,, friendship is longer lasting. Talk to her and apologize for what happened. let her know that you got carried away and that you would be more careful next time such that it wouldn't happen again....... She would come clean with you and you can then follow her lead.
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2016
vizkiz:
I stopped reading this shiit half way...looks boring. undecided
Uh....

No, it's not! grin

his writing is a bit wack...the spellings too,but it's A Nice story!! wink

REEEEEEEAD IT MOOOOOOROOOOON!!!!!

Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by EzePromoe: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2016
Everyday issues.
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
You have become the chief executive chairman of friendzone
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by delectablegyal(f): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Omo to ye ko ti ja pata e danu, ko ti ko fun.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2016
OP, why are you hurting yourself? Why such low self esteem? Do you not think you deserve better? How can you comfortably come here and say

that you bought a goddamn house in the friendzone, i can't even phatom the pain you must be going through seeing someone you love bang

other people while she comes to your house with their cream still inside her and narrate the whole story to you. Man, let me tell you, one way love is a bitch
Re: Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened by Justiyke4u: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Op first of all whether dp is for or not for you just pretend that you didn't see it girls do that a lot so that guys around them will start running around thinking that she is referring to them and that's where her joy comes from but if you ignore the dp and is actually for you then she will get worried for your not reacting to it. Secondly you have to step up your game, am not saying you should change towards her but be happy with your life even without her being your girl and then once in a while talk about your girlfriend with her too if you have the opportunity to not with the intention to make her feel bad or jealous but it will make you feel good and not much bothered with her actions whether she calculated it to hurt you knowing that you two are very close, tell her how beautiful and gorgeous your girl is and how good she has been to you and how you can't do without her, by then she will know that you have accepted her offer as being her friend and believe me after that she will want more. I have a friend that zoned me like that, this one she even took me as a brother and you know you can't remain a brother when emotions are involved so I have to find my love and the next line she gave me was that I have forgotten her because of my girlfriend and I had to remind her too that we are still best of friends but of course that your lover comes first. So you see girls will want to friend zone you and will want you to remain there so it is left for you to either remain there or break free. Am sorry for my long story

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Wats Wrong With Dis Girl's Reply? / How True / Would You Accept This As Your Valentine Gift(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.