Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC (692 Views)

EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m / Olisa Metuh Goes On Hunger Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC by JumiR: 1:42am On Jan 12, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

The National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olisa Metuh who is being investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has said rather than refund the N400million reportedly traced to the account of a company he has a stake, he would go on hunger strike. The N400million is believed to be part of the misappropriated $2.1 billion arms cash allegedly diverted by Col. Sambo Dasuki, the immediate past National Security Adviser (NSA). EFCC boss Ibrahim Magu disclosed Metuh's position in Lagos yesterday during a meeting with online reporters. According to Magu, the anti-graft agency has vowed to bring corrupt Nigerians to book owing to the shocking funds embezzled by the past administration. In another development, Metuh, on Monday, filed a suit before the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).Metuh is demanding the enforcement of his fundamental rights in a matter filed pursuant to Fundamental Rights Enforcement Procedure rules 2009 made by the Chief Justice of Nigeria pursuant to the 1999 Constitution.

http://dawntodusknews.com/olisa-metuh-embarks-hunger-strike-vows-not-refund-n400million/
Re: Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Hmm
Re: Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC by hebex12(m): 2:10am On Jan 12, 2016
Nlnder it my birthday
Show some luv plx

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC by tyson99(m): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2016
lol
Re: Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC by Koleman(m): 2:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Chai. Him die well.
Re: Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC by fuckerholic(m): 3:10am On Jan 12, 2016
Pls nwannaa eat ooh I hope you know mr President Buhari doesnt care !

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC by fuckerholic(m): 3:13am On Jan 12, 2016
fuckerholic:
Pls nwannaa eat ooh I hope you know mr President Buhari doesnt care !
I wrote dullardhinho and you changed it to president..so Na you now dey interprete for me abi ? Mr mod
Re: Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC by DaBullIT(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Nnamdi did the same now he loves beans grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Embarks On Hunger Strike, Vows Not To Refund N400million + Sues EFCC by orisa37: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2016
Olisa Metuh should refund the N400m now please.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Zoo Oshiomole / Why I Have Good Working Relationship With PMB – Ayade / President Buhari Visits UN Office In Nairobi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.