Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,967 members, 7,980,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:48 PM

Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m (30377 Views)

Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OnankpaBa(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2016
see am. He's back..always supporting stealing.

chukwudi44:
Enough of all this silly propaganda!! If you say Metuh is guilty and you have proof of that what is stopping you from charging him to court?

All The EFCC does is to detain someone and next start releasing unsubtantiated stories about the person to the pro-APC media outlets like PUNCH,Sahara reporters!!! Take Metuh to court and let us hear directly from him!!! Enough of all this drama

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by dammytosh: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2016
WOCKHARDI:

I said When is EFCC going to beam it's search light on APC corrupt politicians? O sorry, they are all forgiven and are now saints.

Why didn't Ribadu focus on opposition ?
Why didn't Waziri focus on opposition ?
Why didn't Lamorde focus on opposition ?

PDP were in charge then and it is natural they will be the major thieves there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
see am. He's back..always supporting stealing.

How am i supporting corruption? You say you have evidence someone stole money yet you are scared of taking him to court!!! What sort of corruption fight is that? Resorting to media blacmail will not help Buhari!! Take Metuh to court and quit all this puerile media trial!!!
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OnankpaBa(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2016
the era of hanging the corrupt officers is back. Metuh should not eat. He will die in detention.

chukwudi44:

How am i supporting corruption? You say you have evidence someone stole money yet you are scared of taking him to court!!! What sort of corruption fight is that? Resorting to media blacmail will not help Buhari!! Take Metuh to court and quit all this puerile media trial!!!

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2016
dammytosh:

Why didn't Ribadu focus on opposition ?
Why didn't Waziri focus on opposition ?
Why didn't Lamorde focus on opposition ?

PDP Awere in charge then and it is natural they will be the major thieves there.

So the only way to fight corruption is to go only against opposition politicians while the party in power are free o continue looting !! Tell me something
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by light004: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2016
madridguy:
I advocate for death sentence for every yam eaters. Let Metuh starved himself to death, kokan aiye. Fire on Magu, Almighty God will be with you. Never again will any politician siphoned #10 Billion and one useless judge ask the culprit to pay a fine of #5 Million.

APC media outfit, the damage they have causing to pyche of the national is inquantifiable. Deliberate misinforming the public for the sake of political exigencies of their paymasters. Journalism is known as the watch dog, who are met to keep elected official on their toes but what happens if the same watch dog connive with the politicians for their selfish aim then the Nation is doomed. That's the scenario in Nigeria today. We have moved beyond the level of junk journalism to pure falsehood, deliberate lies and propaganda. When you see a news caption, you first need to ask which polictical leaning is the media outfit. Shame on all those who brought this profession to this miserable state; there reward shall await them in multiple folds. Today, it's simply, belly journalism. Who pays more, where do I get my monthly take home or who gives the bigger brown envelop.

The fight is for all of us to restore the lost dignity of the journalism profession and the few upright journalists who haven't sold their conscience for a plate of porridge should take the front row in this fight and rescue the profession from the grips of the greedy politicians.

Look at the media war on Corruption. Rather than take the accused to the court, sensitive information are released to selected media outfits tagged confessions from the accused and publised by the media houses without any statement from the accused or his legal representatives. This is sad and all men of good faith must rise to condemn this dastardly act to destroy this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by billyG(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2016
It is easy 4 Goats to eat our Yams & say Gej gav them d yams b/c Gej is a Dumb & BlindGoat.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by omozu1(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
One time in my early teens.

My mom accused me wrongly for something i did not do, and in annoyance i said i will not eat that night. When i was called to pick my plate, i said no, and my mother without blinking an eyelid, shared my food among my younger ones.

By midnight, i had vowed never to walk away from food again in my life.
I like you. You too much

This Metuh, when it gets to his midnight and his stomach is singing WHO LET THE DOGS OUT, he will be begging the EFCC for some Agege Bread and pure water to push it down.

Common thief.

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by maestroferddi: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2016
When is the EFCC going to initiate probes and arrests on how APC and Buhari financed their own campaigns?

The Nation, Punch and other APC Goebbels-like propaganda platforms can spread their hogwash anyway they like, but the truth and sundry pertinent questions refuse to go away.

Postscript: I hope Nigerians are watching as this misguided APC government relegate the judiciary while trying to make compromised media platforms the reference points.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Pidggin:
If EFCC thinks he is guilty, they should do the right thing by charging him to court. If he dies like this there will caos in the country.
what caos wuld happen in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by morbeta(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2016
HungerBAD:

My mom accused me wrongly for something i did not do, and in annoyance i said i will not eat that night. When i was called to pick my plate, i said no, and my mother without blinking an eyelid, shared my food among my younger ones.

This Metuh, when it gets to his midnight and his stomach is singing WHO LET THE DOGS OUT, he will be begging the EFCC for some Agege Bread and pure water to push it down.

Common thief.

My brother don't mind the shameless man. He thought it otolo Nnewi land tussle, so he will be singing national anthem like songs of praise.

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Really

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Okanokan(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2016
President Buhari should build more prisons, because the issue of 2.1 billion dollar involved the cream of the Nigeria Elite and it cuts across institutional strata of society,from available record Buhari is a beneficiary of the fund. The responses from the alledged beneficiaries not to return any money, will throw up a lot of issues that the Buhari Administration cannot tackle headlong;
1) firstly, i see the names of Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar, Gen Babangida, Sultan of Sokoto, Rev Mattew Kukah and others mention (2) The names of Traditional Rulers and Emirs across the zones would be mentioned.
3) Christian and Muslim Clerics and Institutions attached to them would be named as beneficiaries including Fr Mbaka etc.
Buhari can't take on the entire elites.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by dammytosh: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
chukwudi44:

So the only way to fight corruption is to go only against opposition politicians while the party in power are free o continue looting !! Tell me something

No,

The only way is to leave everybody as long as people like you get the crumb of breads they throw on the floor for you.

Where have you been, they just released funds for your internet constituency or you jumped bail. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by akudinaobi(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
madridguy:
I advocate for death sentence for every yam eaters. Let Metuh starved himself to death, kokan aiye. Fire on Magu, Almighty God will be with you. Never again will any politician siphoned #10 Billion and one useless judge ask the culprit to pay a fine of #5 Million.

If you apc led government must probe why not magu touchlight apc campaing funding too
Fashola
Amechi
Kwankwaso
Saraki
Tinubu
Tambuwal
And many of them
Their donation should be probed too
Don't dance when your neighbours house is on fire ,the wind may blow some particles of fire to your own roof and nobody will come for assist to extinguished it

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by GOFRONT(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2016
It's all about GOAT and yAM

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by tete7000(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2016
If EFCC is sure of the proofs they have, they should charge people to court and stop this media noise.
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Enes22(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Can u imagine such level of heartlessness, instead of you to return money that is not urs, u prefer hunger strike, so its ur intension 2 b enjoying dat money while d poor masses die in d hand of terrorist abi, plss even if u want die its ok cos d one u've enjoy is enof but bring out dat money so we can use it 2 arrange for ur funeral... #wicked fellow,
even baba falae said over his dead body he will return d 100m given 2 him, oga abeg make una make dis job easy 4 baba buhari by bringing out dis money! #please#

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by tete7000(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2016
light004:

APC media outfit, the damage they have causing to pyche of the national is inquantifiable. Deliberate misinforming the public for the sake of political exigencies of their paymasters. Journalism is known as the watch dog, who are met to keep elected official on their toes but what happens if the same watch dog connive with the politicians for their selfish aim then the Nation is doomed. That's the scenario in Nigeria today. We have moved beyond the level of junk journalism to pure falsehood, deliberate lies and propaganda. When you see a news caption, you first need to ask which polictical leaning is the media outfit. Shame on all those who brought this profession to this miserable state; there reward shall await them in multiple folds. Today, it's simply, belly journalism. Who pays more, where do I get my monthly take home or who gives the bigger brown envelop.

The fight is for all of us to restore the lost dignity of the journalism profession and the few upright journalists who haven't sold their conscience for a plate of porridge should take the front row in this fight and rescue the profession from the grips of the greedy politicians.

Look at the media war on Corruption. Rather than take the accused to the court, sensitive information are released to selected media outfits tagged confessions from the accused and publised by the media houses without any statement from the accused or his legal representatives. This is sad and all men of good faith must rise to condemn this dastardly act to destroy this nation.

You hit the nail on its head. This is what you get when important offices are filled with incompetent hands whose only objective is to please their master.

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by ejor1: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2016
politicians has killed this country. See money and the poor masses are suffering. As for u Metu,hunger never catch u!

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by chernest2002: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2016
O boy efcc dey come o! That small bag of rice weh you collect na from arms deal o! Make I just waka enter cotonu as Adamu muazu don already disappear.

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by lordmagic(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2016
I tot dey said dat Even Among thiefs dia is honour? Metu nawa 4 u ooooo....

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by UKPAI25(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2016
pikin wey say him mama no go sleep will definitely have a sleepless night too,evil men he will die of hunger and starvation noni,this money was meant for arms purchase and this thieves shared it among themselves.

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2016
U. Are on point.......finkin of donating microwave to EFCC
OsusuMustFlow:
This man wan die for EFCC hand? Well, EFCC should keep micro-waving the food for him..Osusu Must Flow

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by cruzyteejay(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2016
HungerBAD:

Common thief.

baba you na jjc naa.......the last time i tried it,it lasted for two weeks,she was like who cares and that was same with me,it later ended when she reported to my father,if not,by now i might still be eating from ma own pocket........though am not saying its good but i dnt take shit from nobody
Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Mykelpato(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2016
I'm so Ashamed of Nigeria... After Olisa metuh made a comment that he'll not worship buhari as God, they arrested him. This very information in this thread is totally wrong,he's a lawyer, Olisa metuh never said that he won't refund any money or going on a hunger strike, what he said is that he won't talk until he's been allowed to contact his lawyer.

Buhari is fighting corruption, yet he forged his Academic result to get into power, he can't obey any single court order. This Administration is an Anti Democratic government.

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by mart2k(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Pidggin:
If EFCC thinks he is guilty, they should do the right thing by charging him to court. If he dies like this there will caos in the country.
Which country? Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by wadetaw202: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Just few days Metuh is already looking like an old man in EFCC net...he should continue...

By the way, why is Nwobodo not invited yet?

Nwobodo is now holy. He has cross carpeted into APC. Consequently, his sins are forgiven. Welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Lionsclaw: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2016
HungerBAD:

Common thief.
Did I hear you say you were wrongly accused?

Then you must be a coward (and I guess I know what part of the country u come from)

I have seen a 10yrs old child fast over the night and in your childhood u didnt see that long throat as an act of cowardice growing in you.

If the pain of wrongful accusation could not motivate you to keep your words you have no right to talk to Metuh.

Common coward

2 Likes

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by jpphilips(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Igbo man!! I hail ooo, Take my life but leave my money

2 Likes

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by Lionsclaw: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Hunger strike no dey work for Naija. When better hungry catch am, na him go even beg make them warm am for am to chop.
When they say yorubas are cowards una go they vex.

Now take a look at all the comments from monikers with yoruba appendage and you will see the majority of them exudes cowardice.

They dont angrily challenge metuh about the money but they only imagine how he might die of hunger.

Revolution has been a common denominator for many great nations throughout history and yo'all cowards are the stumbling block to a great nigeria

1 Like

Re: Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m by OnankpaBa(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy

wadetaw202:

Nwobodo is now holy. He has cross carpeted into APC. Consequently, his sins are forgiven. Welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah In Rivers .PICS / FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads / Buhari Issues Stern Warning To CBN, Meets APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.