Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,507 members, 7,892,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nigerian Banks Resume Acceptance Of Foreign Currency Cash Deposits. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Banks Resume Acceptance Of Foreign Currency Cash Deposits. (1038 Views)

Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria / Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / CBN Bans Deposits Into Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Resume Acceptance Of Foreign Currency Cash Deposits. by Galacious1: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2016
I received this mail from GTB this morning and felt like sharing. This is very important to some of us.

Dear Customer, 
 Resumption of Foreign Currency Cash Deposits at GTBank 

We are pleased to inform you that you can now make Foreign Currency Cash deposits into your GTBank domiciliary account(s) at any of our branches from Tuesday, 12thof January, 2016.

Our resumption of this service is in response to the Central Bank of Nigeria’s (CBN) directive, issued on the 11th of January, 2016, authorizing Commercial Banks in Nigeria to resume acceptance of foreign currency cash deposits.

We appreciate your patronage and thank you for banking with us.
Re: Nigerian Banks Resume Acceptance Of Foreign Currency Cash Deposits. by articlewriter: 7:15pm On May 04, 2020
Hi,
I provide services for Freelancers on how to withdraw funds from Fiverr, Upwork etc.

Contact me via my WhatsApp number on signature for a swift deal.

Galacious1:
I received this mail from GTB this morning and felt like sharing. This is very important to some of us.

Dear Customer, 
 Resumption of Foreign Currency Cash Deposits at GTBank 

We are pleased to inform you that you can now make Foreign Currency Cash deposits into your GTBank domiciliary account(s) at any of our branches from Tuesday, 12thof January, 2016.

Our resumption of this service is in response to the Central Bank of Nigeria’s (CBN) directive, issued on the 11th of January, 2016, authorizing Commercial Banks in Nigeria to resume acceptance of foreign currency cash deposits.

We appreciate your patronage and thank you for banking with us.

(1) (Reply)

Please! Help Me Get A Name For My Business / To All Bitcoin Users And Anything Bitcoin / Pls Who Know How Much Dollar To Ghana Cedi Is In Their Black Mkt ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.