Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,998 members, 7,909,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) (50890 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by myqel(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
2 short men....#shortmenrule ;D2
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Johnbosco77:
d poster above me is high on alabukun weed.

Na the Baifranns, they are natural born haters. grin
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by islandmoon: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
El Sharawhy
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by bidemi12(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Xposer:
Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo will today in currently in Kaduna to perform the groundbreaking opening for the Galaxy Mall, a UPDC partnership with Kaduna State. The Vice President who was welcomed by governor Nasir el-Rufai -will also conduct the opening ceremony for the affordable housing scheme at the Millennium City, Kaduna.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/governor-el-rufai-prostrates-as-he.html

Op you mumu ooooo. Wey the prostrate wey e do? El Rufai na hausa man now. No be like that them de greet person? You should be flogged.
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by demarc001: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abi e wan collect anoda loan?
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by islandmoon: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP! do you really know the meaning of prostration?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by sleazy5(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
stexsy:
Where is the postrating pixs?

I was going to ask the same thing. Methinks the word prostrating has a different meaning

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by anonimi: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
freshvine:
Substantive VP deceiving Ceremonial VP

You sabi the thing.
Oya, chop knuckle joor grin

That one na photo TRICK.
The more you look, the less you see abracadbra magic.

[img]http://oregie.files./2014/09/el-rufai-tweet-fulani.jpg?w=558[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475373_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages2472303adeyanjudejijpeg235698385ca523699d5bcf91bdd1e678_jpegd5397f2f68170dd702df8ba08abe9097
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by freshvine(f): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Substantive VP deceiving Ceremonial VP

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by 4reala(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yes, he has to because. Osinbajo is carrying BaBa's annointing
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by aaamos(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
abosi
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by Lakayanah: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Politicians and useless drama.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by Socketbet: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Everything na news for una baa

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by Richy4(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
still looking for him lying on the floor of the domestic tarmac ..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by davedpo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
where is d prostrate at op? Anyway gud 4 the VP
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by slowice(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
El rufai: boss am loyal ooo...srry for all my falling hands of d past...now I don repent...na you be d real boss, sire grin grin

Pyo: rufai my friend I no vex ooo...dat na job hazard,I don forgive you tey tey ask pmb your nigga grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by MSItachi: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
See the uniform of the Mopo Behind the VP, money good oo
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Its a clear demonstration of respect to culture. By the way EL Rufai is a Yoruba man hence he imbibe the culture.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by shaneroberts26: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Short short people everywhere

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by Omotall(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
@op na prostrate be dat,u are high on sapele weed grin ? Nonsense people cool
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by ojuu4u(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Tunami:
unofficial vp and official vp

wc one are u and wc one has ever come out from your family
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
shaneroberts26:
Short short people everywhere

Wetin your dongoyaro father don achieve reach them? undecided
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by coesheya(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Eye Service
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by raffite: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
dainformant:
thought they said these two are not in good terms? ..warrisdis nau...

[size=14pt]The only people that politicians are not in good terms with are the masses.[/size]
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by Mpanyi: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
But what is all these this person that person prostrates, kneels, bows, stands etc, while greeting another person? It reeks of small-mindedness for somebody to be observing all these, IMO tho.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
It seems that politics brings out the white hair in people..

Yep, leadership of tasking ventures do. Check Obama
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by Tunami(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
ojuu4u:

wc one are u and wc one has ever come out from your family
mr uninvited fly, am i refering to anybody in ur household?
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by nnatobryno(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
It is called squat not prostrate
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by andreernest28(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
nice move,mr vp
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one ElRufai. Hope Saraki will do same
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
dainformant:
thought they said these two are not in good terms? ..warrisdis nau...

my brother, all politicians are friends irrespective of their party except Buhari...........I support Buhari cos i love tyrants and hate career politicians.
Re: El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) by ojuu4u(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Tunami:
mr uninvited fly, am i refering to anybody in ur household?

anybody that doesnt cherish good tin, good things wil Neva, Ever come out from his house. Hopeless pesstimist. Its not curse o, but law of nature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) / Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.