Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,300 members, 7,943,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face (2437 Views)

6 Hilarious Tweets From Bible Characters That Look So Real / Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Hmmmm I Wonder How 2025 Will Look Like. (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by bholuwatifhe(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Though it Looks Scary abit!

Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by bholuwatifhe(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
See the Nose sef
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by midehi2(f): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
e be like albino face
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by Twaci(f): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wouldn't stop me using it to drink garri cheesy

OP where u dey?
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by Ginaz(f): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
I think it is tempered with, its not real. With the use of knife the guy was able to deeper the eyes, giving it a real look. Shine ur eyes, not everything posted in the internet are real. undecided
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by vault(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
No kidding.... sh!t was carved joor
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by Israel43: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Twaci:
Wouldn't stop me using it to drink garri cheesy

OP where u dey?
lol.have u tried coconut with garri before?if yes,how was it?
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by Twaci(f): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Israel43:
lol.have u tried coconut with garri before?if yes,how was it?
La bomb cheesy
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by bholuwatifhe(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ginaz:
I think it is tempered with, its not real. With the use of knife the guy was able to deeper the eyes, giving it a real look. Shine ur eyes, not everything posted in the internet are real. undecided
Honestly Speaking it wasn't carved
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by bholuwatifhe(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
vault:
not carved man.
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by Exponental(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2016
vault:
check.... all coconuts have it.
Re: Must See Picture Of A Coconut That Look Like A Human Face by bholuwatifhe(m): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Exponental:

check.... all coconuts have it.
I doubt that man

(1) (Reply)

When You Try To Help Racist Kids! / Nigerian Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit To An Event? / Funny Nigerian slangs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.