Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,879 members, 7,942,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General (12573 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Appoints Ex- Lagos Deputy Governor As SSA On Sdgs / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Appoints Ex-pdp Rep, Jerry Manwe As Chief Of Staff / Winners Chapel Workers Fight Ogun State Tax Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by MrCrackles(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
rasputinn:

Phewww,for a moment I thought James Ibori had landed a job in Oshiomhole's state cool cool tongue

Lolz! grin cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by kooke: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
The hope of the down trodden may not be dash afterrall. At least there's sign of a new lease of life. Am sure our comrade will not disappoint Edo people and Nigerians at large
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by 190: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2009
i hate this governonr
big tyme
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by Idahsteve: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2009
if you know edo state very well and the attitudes of the people
you will not be hasty in Ur calumnious comments on the governor.

i see u as one of the disgruntled elements who may no longer profiting from the business as usual
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by JJYOU: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2009
Baro:

Re-Comrade Oshiomole stumbles again and again
Friday, 19 June 2009 06:50 By PRINCE KASSIM AFEGBUA E-mail | Print | PDF
The attention of the Comrade Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole has been drawn to a news report on your website accusing the Governor of appointing Barrister Austin Atakpu as a Special Adviser on Taxation, whom you described in your report as an ‘ex-convict’. We wish to use this opportunity to state the following; that Austin Atakpu is a Special Adviser to the Governor on Taxation and Revenue and not ‘Tax Collector General’ as insinuated in your report. There is a Board of Internal Revenue under the Chairmanship of Ese Owie,Ph.D, an alumnus of Oxford University, UK. Aside from that, he is also a Lawyer and has vast experience on taxation, revenue generation and management. His experience also encompasses international trade law and policy, financial services regulation, insurance and shipping.

Secondly, the Comrade Governor had no knowledge about the alleged conviction of Austin Atakpu in England neither was he aware that Austin Atakpu had brushes with the law in the United Kingdom with regard to conviction. If there is any such evidence of conviction made available to the Comrade Governor, he will apply the necessary logic. Besides, Atakpu has contested election in the past and the understanding would be that he had gone through the screening authorities before he could be certified for election. There was nothing to suggest that he was convicted as alleged at the time of his appointment.

On appointments, the Comrade Governor has repeatedly said that the State would not compromise on merit in recruiting the right personnel to drive development and governance in Edo State. He believes in the ability of members of his cabinet to create the right platform to engage governance and make life meaningful for the average Edo person. He certainly will not compromise on those solemn pledges which he had made when he was being sworn into office as Governor of Edo State. If he possesses the right information, he will act accordingly. Thank you.

PRINCE KASSIM AFEGBUA

CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY TO THE EDO STATE GOVERNOR.

http://saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3046:re-comrade-oshiomole-stumbles-again-and-again&catid=116:sr-readers-letters&Itemid=393

if this is the same austin atakpu that had his office at kilburn hight street in the 90's then he is a documented and certified crook. by the way what is he doing putting charlie temple as his political adviser. is uncle charlie not lucky igbinedion buddy?

mmmmmm this man is a human being afterall. God help naija
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by brownbonno(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2009
Friday, 19 June 2009 06:50 By PRINCE KASSIM AFEGBUA  E-mail | Print | PDF 
The attention of the Comrade Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole has been drawn to a news report on your website accusing the Governor of appointing Barrister Austin Atakpu as a Special Adviser on Taxation, whom you described in your report as an ‘ex-convict’. We wish to use this opportunity to state the following; that Austin Atakpu is a Special Adviser to the Governor on Taxation and Revenue and not ‘Tax Collector General’ as insinuated in your report. There is a Board of Internal Revenue under the Chairmanship of Ese Owie,Ph.D, an alumnus of Oxford University, UK. Aside from that, he is also a Lawyer and has vast experience on taxation, revenue generation and management. His experience also encompasses international trade law and policy, financial services regulation, insurance and shipping. 

Secondly, the Comrade Governor had no knowledge about the alleged conviction of Austin Atakpu in England neither was he aware that Austin Atakpu had brushes with the law in the United Kingdom with regard to conviction. If there is any such evidence of conviction made available to the Comrade Governor, he will apply the necessary logic. Besides, Atakpu has contested election in the past and the understanding would be that he had gone through the screening authorities before he could be certified for election. There was nothing to suggest that he was convicted as alleged at the time of his appointment.

On appointments, the Comrade Governor has repeatedly said that the State would not compromise on merit in recruiting the right personnel to drive development and governance in Edo State. He believes in the ability of members of his cabinet to create the right platform to engage governance and make life meaningful for the average Edo person. He certainly will not compromise on those solemn pledges which he had made when he was being sworn into office as Governor of Edo State. If he possesses the right information, he will act accordingly. Thank you.

PRINCE KASSIM AFEGBUA

http://saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3046:re-comrade-oshiomole-stumbles-again-and-again&catid=116:sr-readers-letters&Itemid=393

I am just so disappointed with the Press Secretary;s logic-that since Austin contested an election in Nigeria=Austin is clean guy.
Ned Nwoko was a member of Rep after he was convicted along side Mr Austin.
Ibori was convicted also in England before he became the Governor of Delta state.
Mr PS as a one time aide to IBB i expected more than this from you.

Charge (v) was a charge that the three solicitors had made claims for costs on the Legal Aid Fund which they knew or ought to have known they could not justify. The appellant and Mr Nwoko were convicted. Mr Farrell was acquitted on the grounds that the claims in question had been made against the Fund after he ceased to have any connection with the firm. So far as Mr Nwoko was concerned, such claims were made during his second period of stewardship, which lasted between December 1998 and February 1999. The appellant was convicted because such claims were made out during the period when she was held out as a partner in the firm, and she had told the Tribunal that she had supervised the files relating to the immigration work in respect of which those claims were made.

By Charge (vi), the three solicitors were charged with failing to exercise proper supervision of staff. Mr Farrell was acquitted, because the Tribunal was entirely satisfied that during his period as a principal at the firm he had exercised full and proper supervision over the staff. It convicted Mr Nwoko on the basis that the incorrect claims referred to in Charge (v) had been submitted by members of staff who could only have pursued that course in the absence of proper supervision. It is clear from the chairman's oral remarks at the end of the hearing that the Tribunal also intended to convicted the appellant on this count (presumably for similar reasons), although this fact is omitted from its formal Findings and Order.

Under Charge (vii) the three solicitors were convicted of failing to ensure that the office of Awtar Singh & Co was properly supervised, contrary to Rule 13 of the Solicitors Practice Rules. Mr Farrell was convicted on the basis that although he had been careful in his supervision of the practice during the time when he was a principal, Rule 13 imposed a continuing obligation, and Mr Farrell had left the firm on 30th October 1998 without ensuring that it would be properly supervised following his departure. He had made a relaxed assumption that Mr Nwoko was going to pick up the reins, but this did not occur. It was unacceptable that between 30th October 1998 and the beginning of January 1999 the firm had continued to operate without a fully qualified solicitor having responsibility for its supervision.

Mr Nwoko was convicted of Charge (vii) during his first period of stewardship on the basis that he had failed to comply with the requirements of Practice Rule 13 either in the ordinary course of fulfilling the requirement for attendance by a qualified solicitor when the office was open to the public or in the sense that he was acting on behalf of a deceased sole principal's personal representative. With regard to the second period, he had simply abandoned the practice at the end of February 1999 without taking any steps to ensure that proper supervision arrangements were in place following his departure.

The Tribunal said of the appellant that even if she was qualified for a period of less than three years she could not escape the responsibility for ensuring that the firm was supervised in accordance with Practice Rule 13. At the time when she was held out as a partner in the firm she was actually liable for any breach of Rule 13.

Finally, all three solicitors were convicted of failing to deliver and/or delivering late Accountants' Reports relating to the affairs of the firm notwithstanding Section 34 of the Solicitors Act 1974 and the rules made under that section. These reports ought to have related to the year ending 31st May 1999 and the period between 1st June 1999 and 17th December 1999 (when the Law Society intervened in the practice). The three solicitors were convicted in so far as each had been a principal and/or partner and/or had been held out as a principal in the firm during one or other or both of the periods to which the outstanding accountants' reports related.

The Tribunal imposed a fine of �5,000 on Mr Nwoko on each of the four charges on which he was convicted, and ordered him to pay 40% of the costs of the application. We were told that the Tribunal faced the difficulty in his case that because he was absent in Nigeria, a period of suspension would have little real effect, and the Law Society would be able to exercise control over him in future by reason of the fact that he had been fined on this occasion. Mr Farrell, for his part, was suspended from practice for one year and ordered to pay 20% of the costs. The appellant, on the other hand, was struck off the roll and ordered to pay 40% of the costs
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by claire7(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2009
the man is all noise and nothing more;

seconded
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by AloyEmeka9: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2009
I believe there is an underground mafia trying to severe every effort oshiomole makes in governance. Is it not the same thing they did to Bola Ige in the energy industry. May God help him out because I know he is a good man and has good wishes for his people but that thuggish part needed to govern a state in Nigeria is lacking in him.
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by EHITZ(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2009
Wat is this chief press secretary talking about? I appreciate ur quick response in defence of ur boss, dat shows ur doing ur job. But wat i dnt appreciate is ur inability to sit him down and talk sense in2 him. the state owned uni, wich am a stdnt of has bin on strike 4 two weeks, and nuffin has been held 4rm the so called people's guvnor, an ex labour leader cnt negotiate labour issues, its a big shame. The university primary and sec sch has bin at home, economic activities in these institutions paralized. Persons who get there income 4rm dese places wud soon start kidnaping u guys.
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by mbulela: 4:48am On Jun 22, 2009
this man and segun adeniyi are perfect examples of the fact that it is easier to criticize from outside.
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by EHITZ(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2009
Tanks mbulela, for us edo indegenes, oshiomole is a BIG mistake. I never believed in him tho. Those who knw him to call on ASUU, NASU, SSANU, to come back to work.
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by EHITZ(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2009
Tanks mbulela, for us edo indegenes, oshiomole is a BIG mistake. I never believed in him tho. Those who knw him should tell him to call on ASUU, NASU, SSANU, to come back to work. Our bursaries hav nt bin paid till date, when we graduate maybe he would take d money to himself. Prof osunbor paid bursaries last year.
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by dnex(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2009
There is an underground Mafia working against Adams Oshiomhole and the leader of that Mafia is Oshiomhole himself. When Lucky Igbinedion is your Godfather, what good can come from you?

Adams Oshiomhole is clueless. The man is doing nothing about the kidnappings in Edo, he's on a mission to exchange all the PDP reps members with AC ones, he has embarked on copying everything done in Lagos without success: first It's tax, then he started destroying shops, he skipped the construction of roads part and jumped straight to 'tree planting exercise'. He wants me to plant trees in a tropical rain forest. You step out of your house in Edo state and what greets you is a tree yet this man feels we need more. In fact, it is one of his projects of priority.

The man will do nothing but sleep around with girls and smoke indian hemp.
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by drossy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
please, leave my governor!!! you expect him to clean almost a decade of crap in a few months!!!, with limited funds! calm down and back off!!
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by music0286(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
Friday, 19 June 2009 06:50 By PRINCE KASSIM AFEGBUA E-mail | Print | PDF
The attention of the Comrade Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole has been drawn to a news report on your website accusing the Governor of appointing Barrister Austin Atakpu as a Special Adviser on Taxation, whom you described in your report as an ‘ex-convict’. We wish to use this opportunity to state the following; that Austin Atakpu is a Special Adviser to the Governor on Taxation and Revenue and not ‘Tax Collector General’ as insinuated in your report. There is a Board of Internal Revenue under the Chairmanship of Ese Owie,Ph.D, an alumnus of Oxford University, UK. Aside from that, he is also a Lawyer and has vast experience on taxation, revenue generation and management. His experience also encompasses international trade law and policy, financial services regulation, insurance and shipping. [b][/b]

PRINCE KASSIM AFEGBUA

Hmmmmmmmmm laff no go kill me oooo conny man die,na conny man go bury am, I m from Benin,though i have been out of the Benin for a while, Did i hear ESE OWIE is it not that same Ese that i know so well.The soon of the Saint [s][/s]Senator Stephen Roland Owie the man that sold Edo State to the Igbinedion at 1st instant Nawaooo, agree that the Dad is different from the Son.

Ese Owie i dey laff tax collector NIIII 9ger i tire.No be same Ese for Medical store road,UDSS,UNIBEN i bet u money must lost, how money no go loss with Ese in charge,aBI no be Ese that graduated from law UNIBEN 1st degree in 2001-2002 the political kingmaker of LAWSA Politics,abeg Edo state moni must lost No bi Ese i sabi for Ekosodin (strong man wise).Which kind work experience e get,the guy never did any serious work abeg.Left UNIBEN about 7-eight year ago, leveraged on his father stolen wealth went to Oxford for Master and PHD.The truth is that d chap is very intelligent,his result i bet u no be dagbo at all, my point is the guy lack attitude WITH ALOT OF THIEFING POTENTIAL just like the father. if na Ese Owie when i sabi,Edo state YAWA dey oooo.I no go talk moni don loss.
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by ajadrage: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2009
What mannerof character assasination and crass disregard to decorum with a whiff of libelous verbose of the highest order being perpetrated in this here thread grin Why the hating and the spoof filled mutterings of slime and slander? Y'all na wa for una oh. I'm not defending anybody please, don't get me wrong, but there are civilized ways of venting spleen without recourse to words that not only injure the eyes, but the soul as well.

If no be papa, na pikin, if no be womanizer na embezzler, if no be ex-convict na adulterer, warrahellll meeeen shocked The honeymoon for the comrade is definitely over I see, I only hope that his performance after four years would vindicate him, it's about six months into his regime now I guess. I want to believe that he is aware of history and that he would not risk his credibility for a mess of pottage, like most in Naija today would.

As per the son of the former senator, I would like to know, is he doing his job or not? Well if he ain't, y'all can go mouthin stuff. But if he is, y'all berra hold your peace. The entire system is corrupt from top to bottom, and change must have to emanate from the top I concur, but even individuals have a duty to perform too you know, even you. Like the good book says, he that sinneth not shouldcast the first stone. . .
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by brownbonno(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
Gov Oshiomhole probes ex-convict status of aide

VINCENT ADEKOYE, Senior Correspondent, Benin.

GOVERNOR, Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has ordered an immediate investigation into allegation of the ex-convict profile levelled against one of his recently appointed Special Advisers (name withheld).

advertisement

Daily Champion gathered that the probe by the governor is to save the State Government from the embarrassment suffered by the government in the past few days when the news of the ex-convict scandal broke out.

However, the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Kassim Afegbua, denied the allegation and called on the accusers to provide convincing proof that the said political office holder was once a prisoner.

He said the suspect recently contested election and passed security screening.

It would be recalled that Edo State Government had been in the news in the past few days over allegation that one of the Special Advisers had been indicted in the past by a court in the United Kingdom (UK).

Apart from series of internet messages sent to Oshiomhole on the matter, report indicated that the governor had been inundated by callers from both within and outside the country expressing worry over the past records of the said political office holder and the need for the governor to sack him to save the image of his government.

A source at the office of the governor told Daily Champion that in order to give the affected public officer a fair hearing said: "The Governor, as you know, is a man that likes transparency and truth, has called the Special Adviser to his office last week and confronted him with the allegation and the comments of people on him."

An aide of the governor who does not want his name in print also said: "So, in order to be seen to have done what is right in the sight of the law and men, the governor ordered full scale investigation into the past activities of the Special Adviser especially his alleged brushes with law enforcement agents in the United Kingdom.

"From available information, it is clear that the governor did not know that the man had such dirty past which could stain his people oriented government. It is certain that if the information is confirmed, the governor may have no option than to kick him out."

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jun/22/700.html
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by tommyex(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
Oshiomole is not ready to be Gov, i neva knew he was this slow,
Is he not going to live up to his name?i am disappointed in d guy
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by JJYOU: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2009
Comrade Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State (left), with Senator Prof. Oserheimen Osunbor, former Governor of Edo State during the Funeral Service of Late Rev. Canon Simeon Osariere Adodo, father of Comrade Didi Adodo, Commissioner for Lands, Survey and Housing, Edo State at St. Paul Anglican Church, Iruekpen-Ekpoma. Photo: Lucky agie.

Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by Nezan(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2009
,,,,,,,, and the politiking continues ,,,,,,,,
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by eruogun: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
Oshiomhole is no longer the the Adam's we knew. I don't know if his dabbling into politics has affected is moral judgements or he has seen what every other promising new breed politician sees - free easy money- and some extra fat has accumulated in his usually fast thinking brain.
I have lost my respect for him, Dora, and many other promising but disappointing politrician - is it tricksters or Poli-Emblezzers embarassed embarassed
This Na Uncle Go Slow. The Comrade Governor Of Edo State

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by Nezan(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
eruogun:

Oshiomhole is no longer the the Adam's we knew. I don't know if his dabbling into politics has affected is moral judgements or he has seen what every other promising new breed politician sees - free easy money- and some extra fat has accumulated in his usually fast thinking brain.
I have lost my respect for him, Dora, and many other promising but disappointing politrician - is it tricksters or Poli-Emblezzers embarassed embarassed
This Na Uncle Go Slow. The Comrade Governor Of Edo State

No body goes into politics and become the same lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by emmyl: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2009
I know this austin man so well, known him for a couple of years and yes he is biggest crook ever, a lair and a thief. he went bankrupt so many times. applying for credits and loans with different names was the only way austin survived in the Uk. He stole from people both close and distant friends. If only Edo State know he is only serving to steal for himself and family.its such a pity
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by sjeezy8: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2009
make money and mind my damn business as i've been doin
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by sjeezy8: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2009
Nezan:

No body goes into politics and become the same lipsrsealed

True sha but Nigerian politicians are blatant criminals
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by emmyl: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2009
Fhemmmy

Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General
« #12 on: June 19, 2009, 01:13 PM »
Quote from: untainted on June 19, 2009, 01:11 PM
nothing wrong in marrying an ex-prostitute
nothing wrong in marrying an ex-robber
the list of bad ex this, ex that is endles
so there is nothing wrong in appointing an ex-con so long as he has turned a new leaf
let's give the man a chance jor![tt][/tt]

Given the ex-this-and-that has changed for the better.

Who told you he needs to change for the better, some ppl dont deserve a second especially this man in particular, he cannot even control his own family talk less of a whole state. Yet i hear he is not a tax collector but rather a special adviser to the Governor. Now I wish I was never from Edo because its simply pathetic to have these losers eat from where they did not reap.
To every one out there please note that AUSTIN ATAKPU IS NOT A BARRISTER, NEVER BEEN AND WOULD NEVER BE. He didnt even go to law school in the UK. @ the press secretary get ur facts rights.
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by vikiviko(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
One irony about Nigerians is, it doesn't give opportunities for repented criminals, suspects, upcomers and starters.

But we give opportunities to established criminals, state thieves, business oles, if Adams had appointed a well known Edo born thief nobody will raise eyebrows.

That is why Edo will never progress the people and the polity is antagonistic to change.
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by MP007(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
Ex-convict to head Edo states IRS, awesome!!!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by brownbonno(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
The Austin ATAKPU-JIMA cleverly re adjust his names to AUSTIN ATAKPO

AUSTIN ATAKPO a.atakpo@edostate.gov.ng

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/pol_holders.pdf
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by emmyl: 1:08pm On May 25, 2010
hahahahah
brownbonno:

The Austin ATAKPU-JIMA cleverly re adjust his names to AUSTIN ATAKPO

AUSTIN ATAKPO a.atakpo@edostate.gov.ng

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/pol_holders.pdf

hahahahahaha, like m shocked.NOT!!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General by 190: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2011
grin grin

A Good thief appoints another thief grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby / Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi / License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.