Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Pls Help On How To Get My Pension!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help On How To Get My Pension!!! (830 Views)

My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years / FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help On How To Get My Pension!!! by curiox007: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
my name is Gab AA, and I hope I can get a quick responds to my
complain. I worked in Nandos restaurant a subsidiary of UAC restaurant
from October 2006 to sometimes march 2008 but after hearing about the
RSA payment for those that their money isn't up to 1million then I
applied with every document such as employment letter,confirmation
letter at unico but they ask of the disengament letter which I can't
provide. pls with the look of this it seems I can't get my money cos I
also approached uac restaurant and I was told they don't have nandos files any longer since they liquidated nandos since 2010..( which I believe is unheard of from a company of that magnitude) cos they actually posted some of us to nandos.
.the problem
is how to get my money.
which organization handles this kind of case
where do you think av gone wrong?
please I need direction.
Re: Pls Help On How To Get My Pension!!! by anaton(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Get affidavits for non issuance/loss of disengagement letter and closure of nandos business.The affidavits should suffice for the processing of your retirement benefits.If they refuse to collect the affidavits.Then report to Pencom.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help On How To Get My Pension!!! by curiox007: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
anaton:
Get affidavits for non issuance/loss of disengagement letter and closure of nandos business.The affidavits should suffice for the processing of your retirement benefits.If they refuse to collect the affidavits.Then report to Pencom.
I believe this step should do something bro....thanks a lot
Re: Pls Help On How To Get My Pension!!! by Elhayjay(f): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
D

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Flexible Work Hours / Rivers State's FRSC Commander Cuts Hair Of Female Staff With Scissors (photos) / Accounting, Forensic Accounting Or Taxation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.