Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,507 members, 7,975,050 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:37 PM

Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up (3258 Views)

Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Finally Opens Up / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 / Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by SirSmithHarry(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
OnankpaBa:
Benin babe, you wan deny me?

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by Moreoffaith(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thought u said u wanna fast..wooli Metuh.

This film is getting serious on a daily basis...watch out for my neighbour goat in the next episode..

I don kuku secure 50litre of fuel down if NEPA carry light I go on gen.

I never watch this kind film for my life.

Dasuki the goat rearer. the film long but e dey interesting.

can't afford to miss a part.

#Bringbackourmoney#
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Moreoffaith:

This film is getting serious on a daily basis...watch out for my neighbour goat in the next episode..

#Bringbackourmoney#

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by mrmetoo1: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Did he say voluntary statement and not as result of investigation? That's funny! So how did we know before his arrest that he had N1.7bn in his account of which N400mn was remitted to him from the ONSA. So this his voluntary statement is just a confirmation. This investigation was either very thorough or the disbursement was very sloppy or both. Everyone accused has owned up to collecting, even the amount tied to them has been accurate so far.
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by ishiamu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:

After Metuh, Dasuki and all others involved in arms deal land in jail.

So ur saying that he won't technically cos those men ain't gonna go to jail
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by mrmetoo1: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
These guys are reporting that the man just ate his statement... LMAO!! Shey na the hunger strike cause this one??
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/196667-breaking-2-1-billion-arms-scandal-angry-olisa-metuh-tears-statement-he-made-to-efcc.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by DONSMITH123(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Am not surprised. By the time Metuh gets to court, we will hear another thing different from what we have just heard. This is indeed Government of the sharing, by the sharing and for the sharing. PDP- chop i chop politics.
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
We all know PDP has milked us.

How can Jonathan give him 400 million when the world knows that he got the money directly from the Dasukigate yam. He is trying to implicate Jonathan so he can blackmail himself to freedom. What job did he do for Jonathan and when did GEJ tell him he was satisfied. How much of the money did he disburse judiciously. Shameless thieves who diverted money meant for support groups like us to their pocket. Please refund the money after that you can go and die. Mtchwww

ishiamu:

So ur saying that he won't technically cos those men ain't gonna go to jail
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
he's a confused fellow

mrmetoo1:
These guys are reporting that the man just ate his statement... LMAO!! Shey na the hunger strike cause this one??
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/196667-breaking-2-1-billion-arms-scandal-angry-olisa-metuh-tears-statement-he-made-to-efcc.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by biafranqueen: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Okay lets round up all who have been gang banging Nigerians since we are fighting corruption we need the First Lady's head in the latest scandal. No more favoritism, regardless of who is guilty all those that brought us down and kept us from being the super power must empty they account and refund us our money. Forget, tribe religion or party, they are all ITT! angry
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
give us reason why the first lady's head should be taken.

biafranqueen:
Okay lets round up all who have been gang banging Nigerians since we are fighting corruption we need the First Lady's head in the latest scandal. No more favoritism, regardless of who is guilty all those that brought us down and kept us from being the super power must empty they account and refund us our money. Forget, tribe religion or party, they are all ITT! angry
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by bokohalal(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
he's a confused fellow

Does your moniker mean " only this shines?"
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
how did you know bro?

bokohalal:

Does your moniker mean " only this shines?"
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by biafranqueen: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:

give us reason why the first lady's head should be taken.

https://www.nairaland.com/2859797/buhari-implicated-us-bribery-scandal

Because she is a thief too and they all must be handled read it and remember all BS aside they are the elite and they don't give a dam about you!

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by Goke7: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
I hope The way these guys are mentioning Jonathan anytime they are told to vomit their yams will not give Jonathan hypertension.

I don't want another alamaesigha o! God forbid o.
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Maybe the job na Blo0w job
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by teadrake(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is what I voted for.
I love this government under the leadership of Baba collectus!!!!
No more yam!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by DaBullIT(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jonathan again )?
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2016
propaganda

biafranqueen:

https://www.nairaland.com/2859797/buhari-implicated-us-bribery-scandal

Because she is a thief too and they all must be handled read it and remember all BS aside they are the elite and they don't give a dam about you!
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Jonathan is crook

DaBullIT:
Jonathan again )?
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by emmysam2: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2016
]Obviously Metuh doesn't want to go down alone. He wants to sing and he wants to do it in the public with a Microphone.
But seriously, what business did he do for GEJ that warranted such payment? Was it GEJ personal funds or public funds?
All the accused in the Arms deal are passing the buck to GEJ and he has remained silent in all these?
Its either GEJ had Clue to these Arms deals or he was indeed Clueless!
It is becoming clear that GEJ wasn't Clueless.
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy

teadrake:
This is what I voted for.
I love this government under the leadership of Baba collectus!!!!
No more yam!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2016
seriously

emmysam2:
]Obviously Metuh doesn't want to go down alone. He wants to sing and he wants to do it in the public with a Microphone.
But seriously, what business did he do for GEJ that warranted such payment? Was it GEJ personal funds or public funds?
All the accused in the Arms deal are passing the buck to GEJ and he has remained silent in all these?
naija una too much..i hail o

raumdeuter:
Maybe the job na Blo0w job
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Moreoffaith:

#Bringbackourmoney#
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by DONSMITH123(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2016
lolzzz

Goke7:
I hope The way these guys are mentioning Jonathan anytime they are told to vomit their yams will not give Jonathan hypertension.

I don't want another alamaesigha o! God forbid o.
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2016
GEJ is more than clueless

emmysam2:
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by dammytosh: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2016
400 Million ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

and people who have members of their family who dropped out of school becasue of 40,000 or less are carrying placards screaming

"Leave our Metuh"

Bunch of m0r0ns !! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2016
my brother, thats naija for you. suffering and smiling.

dammytosh:
400 Million ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

and people who have members of their family who dropped out of school becasue of 40,000 or less are carrying placards screaming

"Leave our Metuh"

Bunch of m0r0ns !! embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Exposes Amaechi’s N5.2b Abuja Mansion, Calls Him An Illiterat / 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] / PDP's Bye-Election Victory In Oyo Puts APC On Edge (Old News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.