Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) (48002 Views)

Davido Renovates His Apartment In Lekki Lagos State (Pics, Video) / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by coolestca(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why is dis on fp
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by LouisBERG: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Some news sha.... Cute though
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by udemzyudex(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:
This Guy can't dress to save his life. Wtf!!

Okoro feeling funky

Cos person wan stroll make he wear him best cloths huh...?

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Chubhie: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
I doubt he owns the dog.
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by donblade855: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Letsgoandfuck:
I hate dogs. I prefer gorillas
shwo where dis 1 cum 4rm?
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by henrydadon(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
come and teach him how to dress nah..person just dey him house jeje u dey complain say him no dress well...mumu

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by emekan: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
that isn't fair. Give the guy a break. Why bringing tribal sentiments into it? If you have a problem with his outfit, let it stop at taking jabs at his apparent lack of fashion sense not bringing his tribe into it. By the way his get-up isn't bad if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thank God he is not shirt less
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by chopido(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
[this is beautiful just my kind of dog. I rep can Caucasian quote author=Onyejemechimere post=41912713]The 2qnite entertainment chief and "sexy rosey" crooner was spotted taking a walk with one one of his dogs.
Cute, isint ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAcsDKIwh2c/[/quote]
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Na him sabi
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by ernesty20(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
haters gonna hate

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
It is not by force to comment ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by catryn19(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
. tf are u saying?? he's @home.. how else should he dress?!! .. mtcheeww..

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Kezzy2(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
so?wetin make i do o..jump fence?
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by DICKtator: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Loool

Nike on adidas.

Stick to a brand bro.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Goridoe(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
olaboy001:
How this one take be news now @OP

[size=14pt]I TIRE seriously.! the last time whey i talk, na 2days ban dem dash demselves, not me.! cos i wasnt fucking affected either wayz.! rubbish[/size].!
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by franklingud(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
I wonder d kind news wey dey make FP these days... chai!!
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by CharlesIyke414(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Life of d rich, see d only step he made strolling while, he wish to stroll more.
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by donhils: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Flavour was standing, the dog squatted. That is not strolling.
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Damibiz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]Nice one bro ;DNice one bro
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
dress with a dog again, na ur wedding him wan come??

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Culin(f): 12:12am On Jan 13, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky

hello! flavor STROLLS with his dog in front of his APARTMENT not flavor parties with ini Edo in Quillox

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2016
When are we expecting the new Baby mama? This time make sure it is Miss World ooo.
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 2:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Also got 1 for ma sef yesterday & hiz name is SCOTT

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 3:03am On Jan 13, 2016
kilode100:

Okoro feeling funky
jealousy will kill you, literally.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 3:04am On Jan 13, 2016
NemzySeries:
Also got 1 for ma sef yesterday & hiz name is SCOTT
lovely dog

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 3:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Dcaliphate:
lovely dog
fankz bro

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by justmenoni: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Na all of dem from dat area get issue with dressing grin

quote author=kilode100 post=41912772]This Guy can't dress to save his life. Wtf!!

Okoro feeling funky[/quote]
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by nwigwemark: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Your house fine sha
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by olaboy001(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Goridoe:

[size=14pt]I TIRE seriously.! the last time whey i talk, na 2days ban dem dash demselves, not me.! cos i wasnt fucking affected either wayz.! rubbish[/size].!
Very soon now, we go hear of Dammy Krane & Wizkid as if I care
Re: Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) by franco3075q(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Seun, Na everthing una dey post 4 fb? Imagine wht y guys r posting on fb, flavour strolling wit his dog , and so wht?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday / Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations / EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.