Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks (2844 Views)

Where Are The Biggest joysticks In The World? / Very Shock: This Woman Makes Millions Taking Pics Of Men's P,enis (watch Video) / Crazy Position In Taking Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by Talk2CB: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Iranian woman, Soraya Doolbaz has discovered a way to turn pictures of men's joysticks into art by dressing their genitals in outfits and taking photographs. She started taking d**k pictures two years ago, now, she's a professional photographer, exhibiting her work at international art fairs.

The Iranian, who now lives in New York, told the New York Post how she got into the unique profession: "Back when I was single, I would get a tonne of d**k pics. "My friends would get them and we would show them to each other. “Some d**k pics were better than the others and I thought, what if I took them with a professional camera.”

Ladies over to you. Can you do that as a profession.

More at: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2016/01/omg-us-based-iranian-woman-earns-living.html#more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
K
Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Alright ok.

Grabs my camera...

Who wants a shot of her kitty?
Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by IamLEGEND1: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Then let's get to work!

Where the pussìes at?
Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by tpia1billion: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Well, as long as she's not using other people's phone to do it?
Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by FisifunKododada: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
cool Olosho in training?
Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by cruzita(f): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
hmmmm no kind of job I no go see
Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by fasho01(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Who are the men that even patronize her in the first place

C'mon you see your joysticks everyday since childhood. Why wanna have it in a frame
Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by OgaSirAde(m): 5:46am On Jan 13, 2016
Nah oyinboland dat kind job dey not naijaland.

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by Affable0709(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Are you serious? unusual.
Re: Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks by theunnamed: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2016
hufcoma:
this section

Clap for ya self!

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Guy Mean When He Says "I Wish You Were Right Here With Me?" / Female Intimate Mousse / How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.