Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,147 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo (1778 Views)

Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Yeyegist(f): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Governor Rauf Aregbesola is set to commission"a five-star" school -Anthony Udofia Elementary school in Osogbo, Osun state. The School will be commissioned this morning, while Navy Captain (retired) Anthony Udofia, whom the school is named after, is expected in attendance. He served as Administrator of Osun, from December 1993 to August 1996.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/governor-rauf-aregbesola-set-to.html

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by betterABIAstate: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2016
No teacher will want to work in the school, knowing fully well that she/he will be owed 12 months salary.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by zinachidi(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2016
5 star school, O star salary payment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2016
A school owned by an Igbo man to help improve Osun economy and literacy. Lol...Yorubas don't kill me oh...I'm only joking oh.
Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Finally johnmartus can now teach in Osun state.

God continue to make my enemies as confused as Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by onyowo(f): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Pay our state allawee joorrrr

1 Like

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2016
new2020:
A school owned by an Igbo man to help improve Osun economy and literacy.
carry this tribalism and dick measurement commot for here.

Why should an Igbo man build a school in Osun when he has not littered the SE with schools. Plz read the story again

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
carry this tribalism and dick measurement commot for here.

Why should an Igbo man build a school in Osun when he has not littered the SE with schools. Plz read the story again

Agbaya... read my post again. By the way, SE has the best schools in the country...Anambra to be specific. Says Ministry of Education not Ibadan Express way propaganda media...your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2016
smiley
Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Ecoterrorism(f): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2016
new2020:

In
Agbaya... read my post again. By the way, SE has the best schools in the country...Anambra to be specific. Says Ministry of m Education not Ibadan Express way propaganda media...your mouth.
I don't engage in tribal rants but I can't allow you to start tribal war this early morning. Shoroniyen

1 Like

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I don't engage in tribal rants but I can't allow you to start tribal war this early morning. Shoroniyen

You are the one being tribalistic not me...
Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Flirtyjane(f): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Everyone with their own opinion

Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Obijulius: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2016
[size=20pt]Osun State = Sophisticated Cartoon Network[/size]
Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Wizprodigy: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2016
What is five star there. Is it the building? Is it the fact that the teachers are so qualified? Is it the salaries of the staff?
Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Ibroboss(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2016
I dey see the school wela but make the ogbeni pay the remaining salary na the koko
Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by TrapLORD(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2016
Which one be "Five star school" again Yoruba people and stupidity are like bread and butter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by OteDOLLAR(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
See the OP's moniker... YEYEGIST indeed
Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Flyoruboy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mynd44, lalasticala, Senu. Abeg lock this thread coz an earlier and more detailed one is already in existence:

https://www.nairaland.com/2860976/pics-aregbesola-commissions-anthony-udofia#41917771

The bigots are already here spewing their trash.

Re: Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2016

(1)

Igbo Union Pledges Loyalty To Oba Of Benin, Denounces Eze Ndi Igbo Title / 10 Fantastically Corrupt Lies On The Zaria Massacre / Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.