Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,726 members, 7,908,855 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

APC Have Destroyed Our Economy. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Have Destroyed Our Economy. (3809 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Buhari, APC Have Killed Free, Fair And Credible Elections -fayose / How Buhari Destroyed Our Economy - By Ben Afolami / PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: APC Have Destroyed Our Economy. by LordAdam: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
obailala:
Do you even have a brain at all sef?... What kind of human being is this? shocked ... or is this that time of the day when you smoke your brains away?.. If with all what I just pointed out last to you, this is the only response you can come up with, then I probably have been wasting my time talking to a drunk. Good day.

You think typing long speeches makes you intelligent? Sorry oh. Another misconception down the drain.

This too is my last response to you on this issue.

Na advice me dey advice you now. Use your brain. The BBOG level don dey open up. Oga PMB don dey stammer. Wia the chibok girls wen e say him go release?

Call a spade a spade is all I ask.

GEJ is not perfect, but he is better than PMB. No amount of sulking and saliva from your drooling zombie mouth can change that.

-Lord
Re: APC Have Destroyed Our Economy. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
LordAdam:

Oga swerve, I have a business to run. If I received a nickel for every time I brought to bear the folly of you zombies, I'll be richer than Dangote.

Let me jor reply you to prove you are a ZOMBIE.

Dollar is now $305 under PMB, what is your point?

Jonathan used 5 years to accumulate debt of $3.947b to $9.4b (actually $6b of FG external debt, the rest are the external debt of the states. But it doesn't matter, since you are too dumb to spot the difference), that is an increase of $5.5b. Now PMB wants to borrow $4.5b in one year. And has already approved circa $300m (circa $100m for Edo, and circa $200m for Lagos) external borrowing for the states in 7 months bringing total to $4.8b.

With the current huge fall and citing the idiocy of the economic team to peg the oil price right, we may have to borrow more and increase our deficit.

God (if you are a christian) or Allah (if you are a muslim) will judge you for your legendary hypocrisy and for placing Nigeria in this mess.

Under GEJ, ebola that killed 11,300 in Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Liberia killed just 20 although it lasted from 20 July 2014 until we were declared free by WHO on 20 October (3 months). http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/case-counts.html

Under PMB, lassa fever has killed 43 on last count in only two months (November, 2015 to January, 2016). http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/196722-breaking-nigerias-capital-abuja-records-first-lassa-fever-death.html

Who is incompetent? PMB or GEJ?

You will be the judge of that.

This is just health now. If I am to bring other sectors, some will say it is too early to judge, so I will wait. For now though, chew on that.

GEJ is better than PMB. Quote me anywhere.

-Lord

jonathan prevented ebola kikikikiki. HILARIOUS.

is this some kind of permanent state of delusion?

I will leave you to your pipe dream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Origin Of The Name Of The City Of Port Harcourt / Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. / Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.