Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,315 members, 7,900,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Do I Do, Dear HR Practitioner? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do I Do, Dear HR Practitioner? (536 Views)

N.D.T Practitioner's In The House / Advanced Nurse Practitioner Jobs UK / Attend The CMRP Certification & Seminar And Be A CMRP Certified Practitioner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do, Dear HR Practitioner? by bamboke(f): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2016
I would like your opinion on this dear HR Manager.

I am next to this boss in the office. While she went on maternity last year, I stood in (though I was barely 2 months on the job then). While it was almost time for my confirmation in 6 months, she called me and mentioned that I was not wearing heels and that I made so much errors in my emails and letters. That she did not need someone to micromanage. Since then, she had appraised me horribly, while I managed about 4 departments in the office. She hating seeing my face in the mornings and was ready to talk about me to all superiors.

The main person called me and asked what the issue was, which I told him I did not know where it all stemmed from. He asked me to make my statement official, which I sent to him. He also said he was not going to allow them fire me as long as he was there, but this did not go well with me.

I was rendered redundant as my subordinates now do my job routed to them through the boss. As God would have it, I got another job but tendered my resignation on health and personal ground.

She called me for a chat and I still maintained the reason I wrote as I noticed she had the bad appraisals next to her. These she had hid for months. She had them file those appraisals as I am about to leave after non-confirmation for a year+.

I wish I could retrieve those appraisals. What do I do?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job / 25% Pension Application / Photo: A Nigerian Graduate Sends A Note Of Appreciation To His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.