Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

On The Missing Budget, My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Missing Budget, My Opinion (415 Views)

One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili / Implementation Of 2016 Budget, My Worry, Says Senate President / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Missing Budget, My Opinion by Lakesyd32: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2016
it is highly sardonic and regrettably lugubrious that the lower chamber of our legislative arm of government saddled with the responsibility of good representation of the masses could misplace the nation's budget presented to the joint house of representative by the president on the 22nd of December, 2015. I just can't imagine how on earth this is possible? it is the most absurd statement I have ever heard in the history of government ever since I was born. however I have some questions running through my mind which needs to be answered
1. who is responsible for keeping vital documents like this in the house of rep?
2. what on earth do we elect our federal honourables for?
3. if ordinary document is not save with them, then how is the country with over 170million people save under them?
4. if they insist the budget isn't missing as I would expect from mediocres like them, then why haven't they commence deliberation on it?
5. why are we paying them exorbitantly if ordinary document is not save with them?
Against this background, I therefore challenge the speaker, deputy speaker and other top officials in the house of rep, irrespective of their political party to tender their resignation letter if they cannot protect the mandate entrusted with them by the masses.

Abidoun, S.L

(1) (Reply)

To PMB, NIS And Min. Of Labour / For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 6 / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:perhaps The Best Head Of State To Rule Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.