Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Myths And Chill. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Myths And Chill. (545 Views)

The Myths / Let Talk On This: 10 Most Bizarre Nigerian Myths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myths And Chill. by RemenZack(f): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

If the only thing you recognise today is, 'Netflix and Chill', then you probably missed out on a lot a long, long time ago.

Growing up for me wasn't the kind that sat under old trees while my Old folks would rub my back and break it at the same time with Myths, Legends and Tales. But, as I watered my love for Fiction, Myths were just as important as anything else I came across.

Myths can be defined as, a story from ancient times, especially one that was told to explain natural events or to describe the early history of a people.

There you go, easily and structurally defined, Myths are super special for me because once in a while, they get spiced up by little specks of imagination that cannot hurt the little feelings of the most little person around.

If Myths tend to go on and on in our Generation, it would be bliss. It makes room for more Tales to be created. Don't kill the fun as you and your friends engage in a Myth or two today.

(1) (Reply)

Words We May Use Wrongly Our Entire Lives (1) / Happy Valentine's Day. / Shopping For The Next Award Winner Screenplay To Shoot? Five Tips To Look Out Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.