Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,413 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Dasuki's SCANDAL A SCAM By Mrbigman1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki's SCANDAL A SCAM By Mrbigman1 (399 Views)

Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham / Dasuki Scandal: A Thought Worth Sharing. (photos) / Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki's SCANDAL A SCAM By Mrbigman1 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
I have followed the Dasuki arm case with keen interest looking forward to seeing the end of it all but the end refused to come. Now am breaking my silence about it as a political analyst of my capacity.

In Nigeria we have our separate belief towards politics maybe different from other countries of the word.

It have been alleged by various media houses and not the court of law that Dasuki and his likes share our common wealth, I keep asking who Dasuki is to have the authority to do such?

Seemingly he dose not have such authority as it must come from above which is from the president.

My question is why play politics with that man if you do not have something personal with him?

Why not invite his principal to answer various questions with regards the arms deal?

Is it that buhari has so much respect for Gej or knows he dose not have any case with him.

My point is this. Every GCFR, every state governor and their likes are entitled to security votes every month to keep its citizens save by buying arms and security gadgets for the force to make sure they re always equipped at any given time.

From 1999, that I know, we have not witnessed a full blown war to require requisition of fresh arm even though our military budget is meant to take care of those.

Now, during the boko haram war, Gej brought out his security vote to acquire arms and what have you not and now the APC have stationed their artillery on the case to tell us that the arm deal is the only corrupt deal that happened all through GEJ era?

If security vote is to be probed, then governor shettima of Brono state should start vomiting all that was given to him during the peak of boko haram, governor Uduagha and rotimi Amaechi should also bring out all that they did with dia security votes when crisis was at it peak in their respective states.

All they do is buy set of cars for they police or GTF once every four years and that was it.

Let Dasuki go or charge him court and stop playing media game cos it will surely come back hunting you.

Written by mrbigman1

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Making Money In Sport Betting / HK / 2016 Budget: Between Presidency And Senate Of Jokers – Ifeanyi Izeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.