Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) (900 Views)

Archaeologists Unearthed The First Pope In History. What They FOUND Proved That / Russian Scientists Prove That Prayer Is A Cure... / These Events Proved That Jesus Is The Saviour Of The World (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) by centvin008(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer Is A Cure: Restores the body, destroys stress and provides security

By definition, prayer is a form of addressing God, by establishing a relationship with God or a deity, talking to Goddess, God or Gods, angels and saints.

Recently, Russian scientists from the University of St. Petersburg scientifically have proved that miraculous healing associated with spirituality is a reality and have found many physical and mental changes that one can experience in a moment of prayer or religious ceremony.

Scientists have proved that the believer immersed in prayer completely shuts down his cerebral cortex, and that indicates full security and the absence of stress.

Prayer – a cure against negative thinking

Professor Slezin was able to measure the power of prayer, and found that a monk, who prays, completely shuts down the cortex which was only noticed in children up to three months that feel safe near their mothers.
As people grow, a sense of security is increasingly reduced, and brain activity is increased. The activity is reduced only during deep sleep and prayer, which has a good influence on people.

“Prayer is a powerful cure, and not only that it regulates all the processes in the human body, but also it restores the damaged structure of consciousness,” said Professor Slezin, director of the Laboratory for neuropsychology at the Institute for Research and Development of neuropsychology in St. Petersburg.

Scientists have proved that after the spiritual and religious ceremonies, blood pressure normalizes, and so do the other values measured in the blood.

Most diseases are caused by such negative situations and mentally intensified problems which during prayer retreat or even disappear completely Interesting, isn’t it?

http://www.stayonthehealthypath.com/russian-scientists-have-proved-that-prayer-is-a-cure-restores-the-body-destroys-stress-and-provides-security/#sthash.kcJt7kA0.dpuf

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) by Weah96: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is this also the case with Imams who pray or does it only work with Christian oriented clerics?
Re: Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) by dopeJemi: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is wonderful, God is Great
Re: Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) by tartar9(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
miraculous cure wasn't proved only the psychological effects of believing in prayers.
Re: Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Really?
the believer fully immersed in prayer shuts down his cerebral cortex completely.

with the blunder above, how do you expect any sane person who is not a total idiot to believe the shii you wrote up there?

Also, prayer does NOT work. In any case where it appears to work, upon research, it is always found that statistical and/or psychological effects are in fact responsible. get your facts right.
Re: Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) by bigass123(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
How pitiable sad
I'm sure someone's prayers is part of the reason why you're where you are today. Negatively or positively.

Teempakguy:
Really?
the believer fully immersed in prayer shuts down his cerebral cortex completely.

with the blunder above, how do you expect any sane person who is not a total idiot to believe the shii you wrote up there?

Also, prayer does NOT work. In any case where it appears to work, upon research, it is always found that statistical and/or psychological effects are in fact responsible. get your facts right.
Re: Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
bigass123:
How pitiable sad
I'm sure someone's prayers is part of the reason why you're where you are today. Negatively or positively.

Who is this one? undecided

do you know what happens when the cerebral cortex of a human being is shut down completely?
he dies. that's what. undecided

and no. I am pretty sure prayers have not affected me in anyway. I can't count the numbers of people who have offered to pray for me to change my mind and become a theist. They haven't worked. among countless others.
Re: Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) by bigass123(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats bro.. Congrats!!!!!

Teempakguy:
Who is this one? undecided

do you know what happens when the cerebral cortex of a human being is shut down completely?
he dies. that's what. undecided

and no. I am pretty sure prayers have not affected me in anyway. I can't count the numbers of people who have offered to pray for me to change my mind and become a theist. They haven't worked. among countless others.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Christian Euopeans Enslave Africans / How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? / We Just Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.