Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,699 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. (5482 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by declem(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2009
Guys,i was walking with my girl friend,and suddenly i met my ex.she hug me in front of my girl.after that,she ask me who is that girl that hug me,and i said she is my ex.the next day,she text me that we should seperate.cos i hug a girl in her presence.pls what is wrong in hugging your ex girl.what should i do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Lexiwhite(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
Nothing. . .  u can even ask your current girl to learn some new tricks from her predecessor abi grin
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by biola44: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2009
lwkm grin
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Rogo: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
everything is wrong. put yourself in her shoes you will know that everything is wrong
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by steve49ja(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
The way you hug her matters. . . she once told me if it took you to peck her to like you do it sad undecided
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Busybody2(f): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked Something must scatter that day, whether na teeth oh, or whether na head oh, I no go gree angry angry angry
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by oluclem(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2009
[quote from Lexiwhite]Nothing. . .  u can even ask your current girl to learn some new tricks from her predecessor abi [quote][/quote]

Gbam!!!!!!!!!! Nothing special,  Go on, Ori e o wa n be cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by izeek(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
u did nothing wrong.
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Lexiwhite(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
steve49ja:

The way you hug her matters. . . she once told me if it took you to peck her to like you do it sad undecided

Mehnn bone that thing oh, she is an ex girlfriend not a stranger abeg. She should deal with it.

@Topic:

Throwing a tantrum cos of a mere hug, are u married to her yet?
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by platinumnk(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
u better not do it.

what are u hugging for, shake hands.

to me thats kinda disrespectful undecided
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by steve49ja(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2009
Lexi, lets face it, there's prolly one ex in our live we wouldnt mind having in our bed anytime. . .you understand right? there're ex's we are not really comfortable having around like an ex and wouldnt mind having them back. . . maybe work's in progress in hitting the kitten and you get to come across her while strolling with your ex you wouldnt want to disappoint her ' da ex' hence hugging her tight showing '' i still want you'' and a smart gurlfriend wont be comfortable with this. . . .  the bloke just has to straighten things with his gurl. .
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by izeek(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
wats the issue about,
did u guys break up and swear to be enemies.
abeg hug am die,
give am kiss self. its old time sake.
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by spikedcylinder: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2009
I will use jack saw to pry them apart. WTF? A whole hug? Why can't they just blink at each other or something? Or is that not enough? angry
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by platinumnk(f): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I will use jack saw to pry them apart. WTF? A whole hug? Why can't they just blink at each other or something? Or is that not enough? angry

GBAM!!
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by nethacker(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
even if my girlfriend hug her ex in my presence,none of my biz after all its just a hug.Wat if she is sleeping with d guy n i dont knw n she portrays to be a very holy person to me?
But to be sincere ,she be woman .u shuld hv understood her better b4 that shit happens.U knw our women r petty. Expect people to be better than they are; it helps them to become better. But don't be disappointed when they are not; it helps them to keep trying.Na u i go blame grin
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by smooooooth: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
you no do anything jare!

you gf is from the stone age.

mumu mulikatu!
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by ifyalways(f): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ordinary hug
Nothing is wrong with it jor.she can hug and hug for all she wants,i know my man is going home with me at the end of the day so what gives
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Busybody2(f): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
steve49ja:

Lexi, lets face it, there's prolly one ex in our live we wouldnt mind having in our bed anytime. . .you understand right? there're ex's we are not really comfortable having around like an ex and wouldnt mind having them back. . . maybe work's in progress in hitting the kitten and you get to come across her while strolling with your ex you wouldnt want to disappoint her ' da ex' hence hugging her tight showing '' i still want you'' and a smart gurlfriend wont be comfortable with this. . . . the bloke just has to straighten things with his gurl. .

Tell them mon darlink kiss See why I have to marry you, you know what's up wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by steve49ja(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
Aint this the same dude that opened the thread : his broke up cos he said she was stupid?? undecided

Busy_body:

Tell them mon darlink kiss See why I have to marry you, you know what's up wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Never let you down mamacita kiss
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Gentlelady(f): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2009
Is there any reason why she should not trust you?  Have you in any way done or said anything to make her jealous of your ex? Getting angry over a hug is silly, except she has reasons not to trust you with your ex.
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
Gentlelady:

Is there any reason why she should not trust you? Have you in any way done or said anything to make her jealous of your ex? Getting angry over a hug is silly, except she has reasons not to trust you with your ex.
thank u.
Except both of them are having trust issues,theres nothing wrong with a hug.
wonder why peeps hang in an affair where theres no trust. . . getting mad over a hug goes along way to show that the relationship is NOT worth it.IMHO
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
ladies are so unsecure these days, its unbelievable. whats in a hug?! what next, you shouldnt look at her or even speak with her.
people have to grow up and grow some balls. if a man has been in a relationship with a woman then he has no reason NOT to hug someone that he shared intimacy with. yes the relationship is over but that friendship (if they parted amicably) will always be there.
in the same sentence, same should apply if a women hug her ex bf. whats next? you hug a family member and that will be the start of trouble.
only an insecure jealous person would make this a big deal. now, if that guy put his tongue down her throat then start complaining.
this is the baggage a man has and that has to be accepted by his new woman.
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Igwe9(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2009
Everything is wrong  for those who care bro, you shouldn't have done it,you'd respect the relationship you are into,if I were in your shoe, I'd rather opt for a handshake instead.
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Busybody2(f): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
Igwe.:

Everything is wrong for those who care bro, you shouldn't have done it,you'd respect the relationship you are into,if I were in your shoe, I'd rather opt for a handshake instead.

Thank you, thank you, this gem of wisdom can only come from my old pot bellied clinker kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Igwe9(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
Busy_body:

Thank you, thank you, this gem of wisdom can only come from my old pot bellied clinker kiss kiss kiss
Take handshake smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
There's nothing wrong in an ex hugging you - what did your girlfriend expect you to do, push her away? Is she that insecure? If there was more to the hug, then it would have been done whilst your girlfriend wasn't present, and she'd have been none the wiser.

I think you're better off apart!
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by MrsSiena1(f): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2010
Thank God I have a stop watch with me I would have to calculate how many seconds the hug would last and if it is more than what I expect, I would rip them apart. Lol.

But seriously there is nothing wrong when an ex hugs your girlfriend or boyfriend. They can do more than hugging when you are not present. So trust your partner.
Re: What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. by infobut(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2010
You guys saying he shouldn't are kidding right. So if your ex gf Initiates a hug in public you shun her and put forward your hands .I don't know about you but if i was your girlfriend if you shake her in my presence i will suspect you are sleeping with her and only pretending. But if you hug her in front of me i will clear my doubts you are are no longer intimate. it's pure wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.