Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,210 members, 7,928,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

Study In Philippines - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Philippines (440 Views)

Be A Marine Engineer In 3 Years, Pay Less Than $1000 A Year In Philippines Asia / Study In Philippines @ An Affordable Schools / Study In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Philippines by herbert7: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Study in Philippines

admissions is on for march/April 2016 session, for only those that intend to study in Philippines..

Reasons to study in Philippines
Good standard of education
Low tuitions and cost of living
Easy visa processing ( visa guaranteed no denial )
All courses r offered here.
Most univs and colleges r all accredited globally
Good people and hospitable.
Low crime rate.
Most skols equipped with facilities.

Good advantage for 3rd year degree holders who intend to take up masters..
Only medicine and law need a first degree before they wud allow u direct entry,or u can take up a bs biology for 16months, before direct entry to college of medicine.

students r not allow to work, though u can still find a small job like call center agents etc..but maybe illegal..i assure you will get the best of education here,and u won't regret coming to Philippines, u can as well travel to neighbouring countries like China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand, to buy some stuffs and send down to nigeria or elsewhere...
there's no age limit in studying here, as long as u r not upto 60yrs. .

Partnership univs and colleges
Univ of luzon
Angeles univ foundation
Pangasinan state univ
Upang
Pimsat
Univ of cordilleras
Univ of baguio
Saint Louis university.
Urdenata state univ.
Agricultural univ of panpamga. and mani others.

Am presently taking up a master program, and pastoring a church here in pangasinan.we brought about 200 students olready studying in diff courses of der choice,and still counting.

Kindly contact me via email herbertmols@yahoo.com or
Watsapp or call - +639064799790 or +639186574594. .
Herbert A.
International ordained missionary,
Love of God ministry.
Pangasinan Philippines...

God bless.
Re: Study In Philippines by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thats amazing...I'm happy that my country will served as a medium in attaining higher education for Nigerians who are willing to learn further grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Msci (UK) Or B.sc (nigeria) / Ijebu-ode, School Of Nursing Form 2015/2016 Is Still On Sales. School Contact, / I Have An Assignment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.