Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) (150089 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos) / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Rococo: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=kibra4u post=5741349 Pls stop it. U are being vulgar.

1 Like

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by CCDav1: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Triton1996:

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/yes-i-have-been-called-to-bar-in-new-york-tb-joshuas-22-year-old-daughter-sarah-the-spiritual-cover-i-enjoy-is-unquantifiable-promise-18-year-old-undergraduate-daughter/

No be small pretty.. Kikikikik.. Uwafit.. My people ur brother or sister hold money and na celebrity as well,forget ur ugly face will be recognised as pretty,most beautiful, most handsome.. Iyami!...but z ok
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
Depending on the dick size now grin grin 6 inches below
Ur parents will be so proud of you, look how you turned out
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ur parents will be so proud of you, look how you turned out
Hit your head on the wall
Your own dey there
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by MrDandy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
PaperLace:
They resemble Linda ikeji.

T.B Joshua with only daughters, whereas one man in the village will born 10kids _ where he's looking for male son to carry on his name, name wey nobody know grin.

Ronik was the elite school in the hood, Ronik and Excel college. Na for Buckingham palace them dey go excursion _no jokes.
Lol.. Saint saviour's high school is the número uno bro..
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by 0b100100111: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
PaperLace:

T.B Joshua with only daughters, whereas one man in the village will born 10kids _ where he's looking for male son to carry on his name, name wey nobody know grin.

Ronik was the elite school in the hood, Ronik and Excel college. Na for Buckingham palace them dey go excursion _no jokes.

You sabi!
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by 0b100100111: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
MrDandy:

St saviour and ikotun high school were at par then!
st saviour not in the league
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
MrDandy:

Wow. SSHS seemed closer to Ijegun than Ikotun sef.
St Saviour's had good teachers and lots of brainy students, but it wasn't really in the league of Ronik and Excel. The population of SSHS didn't help sef, one would think it was a public school...lol.

School wey get every class from A-L then , e fit done reach Z now.

vickylincon:
wehdone sir. Buckingham palace wey dey UK. haba, lie small. you know how much b flight ticket
I swear I am not lying. Ask anyone that lives around Ile-epo/Ejigbo, I think that's where it's located. Their excursions dey trend for hood, no be Olumo rock things guy.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
I wish them success in their endeavours
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by d4gmail: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
unipol:
Having s*x with this girl is enough to get spiritual deliverance. The juice from her private part can heal the sick.

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Austinoiz:

Why?
Because, you dey talk anyhow....
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
PaperLace:

Ronik was the elite school in the hood, Ronik and Excel College. Na for Buckingham Palace them dey go excursion _no jokes.
wehdone sir. Buckingham palace wey dey UK. haba, lie small. you know how much b flight ticket
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by solution2016: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hasn't he any male child.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by bizhop01: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
unipol:
Having s*x with this girl is enough to get spiritual deliverance. The juice from her private part can heal the sick.

The juice from her private part can heal the sick?
Am eating pl's
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
You ehn. Smh undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They don't look pretty...

And the few pastor's daughters I've been privileged to be involved with did not give me oral and anal.

So they are a No for me.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Sajio(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
See how simple they are..... more like their father. Godbless and kudos to TB Joshua for the good upbringing.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

Because, you dey talk anyhow....

I dont join issues with a nobody, when your head tells you you've become somebody, we can talk.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by nell4: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
PaperLace:

Ronik was the elite school in the hood, Ronik and Excel College. Na for Buckingham Palace them dey go excursion _no jokes.
I have a son and 3 girls. them be like try for another boy naa. thunder fire their left yansh there
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by nell4: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
You ehn. Smh undecided
the guy case no be here ooo. me sef I don tire to quote grin .
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
Yes They are virgins in the lose grin grin Pastor children are good runs girls Pussy dey always wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway grin
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU
Amen grin grin
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Austinoiz:

I dont join issues with a nobody, when your head tells you you've become somebody, we can talk.

Bunkum.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by franugo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
onuwaje:
Striking resemblance

onuwaje..
Hmm,, are u by any chance related to destiny mimiko nee onuwaje

she went to delsu abraka n graduated two years ago
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by deelobe: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Things have really changed on Nairaland. Reading several of the comments above further convinced me. Why can't people make constructive comments. If you want to make x-rated comments then you are in the wrong place.

Am out of here for good
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by KevMitnick: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
unipol:
Put your hands up and repeat after me... Lord please give me sense at any cost.

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by winny4sandy: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Sorry but.... are they still virgins
ask me!!
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by winny4sandy: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
unipol:
here urself!!
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by kwenu: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
LOOK closely u ll see that these girls are annointed. i know annointed people when i see them.

the anointing is pouring out.

Lucky is the man that marries any of them.

God bless them and thier father for the Good works hes doing
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
PaperLace:

May God forgives you on that part where you said " name wey nobody knows" . "The man dey born so that if him born boy, the boy fit make am, and people go remember him papa, who though, no get money"
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
unipol:

ur brain need rebranding...
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by onuwaje(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
franugo:

onuwaje..
Hmm,, are u by any chance related to destiny mimiko nee onuwaje

she went to delsu abraka n graduated two years ago
Yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.