Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,103 members, 7,949,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Dangote Reveals Shocking Secrets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Reveals Shocking Secrets (584 Views)

Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / 5 SHOCKING Secrets Of Bobrisky (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Reveals Shocking Secrets by TopCelebritiesM: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Alhaji Aliko Dangote is a top industrialist and one of the richest men in the world. He has carved a niche for himself in sugar, rice and cement industry in the country. In this interview, he spoke on his private life.
Don’t you have a son?
No, I don’t have
Doesn’t it bother you that you don’t have a son?
It doesn’t really bother me. I think you have seen some people at 75 years having children.
Do you want to have kids at that age?
Don’t get me wrong. What I am saying is that you’ve seen people having children at 75. I am not saying I am going to have kids at the age of 75. But it doesn’t really bother me. I know men generally want to see that they have make children. Female children are good too and they can do well. Several women have helped and saved their families.
Don’t you have any vices?
Actually, do I have any vices? I used to, but I have quit them now. I used to gamble before, but I’ve stopped.
How did you conquer the habit?
Actually, a friend of mine; Habu Fari was instrumental to my leaving the habit. He used to visit my house everyday while I would be busy gambling. Gamblers by nature don’t run after women.
Was it high stake gambling?
I was deeply involved in it. Gambling is similar to drug addiction. Actually, it is worse than taking hard drugs.
What was your biggest loss on the gambling tables?
I was always losing money. But the loss I still vividly... http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/dangote-reveals-shocking-secrets/

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Prince Co-star Janet Hubert Throws Shade At Will And Jada Pinkett Smith / Celebrity Hooliganism: An Open Letter To Wizkid, Olamide, Others / For Your Viewing Pleasure! Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Assets In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.