Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,001 members, 7,927,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

Oau Postgraduate Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Application (371 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2018/2019 Postgraduate Application Info. / ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out / UNIBEN - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Application by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kindly help on these issues
1. The link to download the transcript label is not on my page, how else can I download it

2. Am I to send to two transcripts to the school, as it is slated on advert that one is to be sent to the pg school and the other to the department of choice
3. I am yet to receive a confirmation email although I'm using the same mail to access my tracking page

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 / Jamb Form Registration Has Been Extended To January 31st / Somebody Should Help Me Solve This For X?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.