Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men (1578 Views)

ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS / Caption This Photo Of Military Men During Their Morning Training In Yobe Today / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by erunz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
The whole world is alerted to the new Gestapo by masked ‘military’ men working for the APC and invading communities in Rivers State.

As at this time about 20 military trucks with fully armed masked men are invading communities in ONELGA and arresting villagers and innocent people suspected to be PDP members.

Kreigani and Aligu communities have already been sacked. The Divisional Police Officers for Omoku and Egi as well as the Mopol Unit Commander claim not to be aware of who authorised the invasion. The true identities of the invaders are still unknown. The entire local government area is now in pandemonium.

Just recently, after the last visit of the Minister for Transport to Rivers State, Masked men claiming to be Security men have invaded several communities and burnt properties worth several millions of naira. Deaths have also been recorded in these operations.

This is the second invasion of ONELGA. PDP members have come under attack in Abonnema, Ogu/Bolo, Buguma, Port Harcourt, Gokana, Obio Akpor, Emohua, Abua local government areas among others.

The APC in Rivers State has a death squad and it does appear that the Security Services are backing them. The lives of Rivers people are under threat. Anarchy is being invited.

http://nkiruhomann.com/2016/01/13/10616/
Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by comos: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rise up and defend yourself.
The country we are today dose not believe in diplomacy and rule of Law.

2 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by erunz(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
i think this government has killer squard which duty is to decimate the opposition PDP . i will not say Nigeria is a Zoo, but Buhari is making it look like one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by Propelled(f): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op may you never know peace for this rubbish you post here! You call military men that came to librate onelga people from the shackles of cultism, militancy, political thuggery, kidnappers and all manner of killings going on in onelga APC masked men? It's appalling to see how people turn blind eyes to the truth, you call black white! Sometimes I wonder how people like you sleep at night.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by Propelled(f): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
The military should please kill them all! Including this shameless op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by mrvitalis(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Indeed we deserve the type of leaders we get.. ...
How can a normal human write this trash?
Is that he is not aware what has been happening there
Or he doesn't know the Nigerian army anymore
You dont need to play politics with everything bro

Get a life.. . Get a job. .. .

Wike is a thug... . And me I will never vote a thug to rule me

5 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by Sant1m: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
comos:
Rise up and defend yourself.
The country we are today dose not believe in diplomacy and rule of Law.
shut up! River State needs to be cleaned up, too much insecurity everywhere. Its unfortunate if the perpetrators are PDP. The party should cleanse itself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by Tunami(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
please let the military men do their job that place have turned into something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by DerideGull(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Propelled:
Op may you never know peace for this rubbish you post here! You call military men that came to librate onelga people from the shackles of cultism, militancy, political thuggery, kidnappers and all manner of killings going on in onelga APC masked men? It's appalling to see how people turn blind eyes to the truth, you call black white! Sometimes I wonder how people like you sleep at night.

Per the bolded, who sent the masked military men? When did the job of police become the functionality of Nigerian army? Why should military men who allegedly came to liberate citizens masked? Sometimes most Nigerians do not realize when their idiotic sentiments drive them into a heap of stupidity. Are there no better means to sanitize the society than military force?

3 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by DerideGull(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Propelled:
The military should please kill them all! Including this shameless op

Tomorrow, it could be your turn to be slaughtered. It is called vicious circle of stupidity. Most Nigerians are dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by DerideGull(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
Indeed we deserve the type of leaders we get.. ...
How can a normal human write this trash?
Is that he is not aware what has been happening there
Or he doesn't know the Nigerian army anymore
You dont need to play politics with everything bro

Get a life.. . Get a job. .. .

Wike is a thug... . And me I will never vote a thug to rule me

Even if Wike is a thug, he will not govern forever. It is all about time. I do not know what Nigerians eat that turned most of them into animalistic form and no room for social decorum. It really sucks to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by Propelled(f): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
DerideGull:

Per the bolded, who sent the masked military men? When did the job of police become the functionality of Nigerian army? Why should military men who allegedly came to liberate citizens masked? Sometimes most Nigerians do not realize when their idiotic sentiments drive them into a heap of stupidity. Are there no better means to sanitize the society than military force?
The military men in onelga are not masked! Plus the situation in onelga is beyond what the police can handle. Omoku is my home town I know what I'm saying. You are the one showing casing stupidity!
Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by Propelled(f): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
DerideGull:

The military men in onelga are not masked! Plus the situation in onelga is beyond what the police can handle. Omoku is my home town I know what I'm saying. You are the one show casing stupidity! You don't know the situation in onelga; you seat in the comfort of your home and type rubbish about what you don't know. Quit hating on Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by Propelled(f): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
DerideGull:

Tomorrow, it could be your turn to be slaughtered. It is called vicious circle of stupidity. Most Nigerians are dumb.

I cannot be slaughtered because I'm not like the op, I don't support evil, I'm law abiding, I'm patriotic and I cannot call black white!

2 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by Propelled(f): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
DerideGull:

I cannot be slaughtered because I'm not like the op, I don't support evil, I'm law abiding, I'm patriotic and I cannot call black white!.
Your likes are the dumb Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by DerideGull(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Propelled:
The military men in onelga are not masked! Plus the situation in onelga is beyond what the police can handle. Omoku is my home town I know what I'm saying. You are the one show casing stupidity! You don't know the situation in onelga; you seat in the comfort of your home and type rubbish about what you don't know. Quit hating on Buhari.

I guess the stupidity claims be he or she who cuts of his or her nose because he or she despites his or her face. I urge you to kill everybody in Omoku in order to show love and candor for Muhammadu Buhari. Even Maiduguri in Borno State with case of Boko Haram is not beyond Nigerian police. It is true that stupidity cannot be fixed.
Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by meforyou1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Propelled:

I cannot be slaughtered because I'm not like the op, I don't support evil, I'm law abiding, I'm patriotic and I cannot call black white!.
but u are wishing a human being death
Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by DerideGull(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Propelled:

Per the highlighted, do you realize that everybody who posts on NL is not a Nigerian? One effective way to hide ignorance is to keep mute. If I had seen the signature on your handle before now, I would not have responded to your previous post.
Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by otokx(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
The rate of Kidnapping in that Ahoada/Omoku axis is second to none in Africa.

A story goes of how the kidnappers raped a woman old enough to be their grandmother morning and night for most of her days in captivity.

Poor woman said they did to her what was last done 45years ago when her husband was alive. Small boys just because they have guns and have joined cult.

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Onelga By Unknown ‘military’ Men by Adminisher: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
DerideGull:

I don't want to listen to people like you any more. As at two weeks ago , people I know we're kidnapped in Porthacourt. It is compulsory rape for the women and the families will cough up millions. The people doing these are ex political thugs. Any time you post stuff lime this you are giving the evil ones ammo. Some of the kidnappers have RPGs and you know the police won't go to those areas. Many veryears intelligent PDP supporters are happy that these criminals are being disrespected armed secretly. These PDP supporters would still vote for their party but are happy that someone is doing something about corruption and insecurity, This is a better approach than being a brain dead Jonathan supporter trying to stop the moving train of God's judgement on the evil doers of those times. You cannot stop it.

I have warned many young people and politicians from the south East. Don't carry Jonathan and PDP's bag of sin. If you are worried about Buhari 's possible dictatorship and ethnic policies , criticise that directly. Don't mix wheat with the chaff.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Professor's Conversation With Chief Obafemi Awolowo Just Before His Death / History Of Political Parties In Nigeria; All We Need To Know / 2017 Anambra Election: The Profile Of The Man Obidigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.