Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy (23784 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman’s Burial Date Announced By AGN / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by brunofarad(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Plots
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by kennyman2000(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice one..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
grin jazzy is a jenius grin

See how dem dey control jobless youths mind dey collect their money on top am grin

Headies ni, beef ko! cool
jenius kwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by refiner(f): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
nice....can't wait for d video..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Don jazzy doing everything to market artist unders his label. Olumide wanted Di'ja to sell his own artist but instead he is the one helping don jazzy market his onw artist?? Dem no dey buy sense
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by deathmen12: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
u see....... and some pple are here wasting their energy 4dem
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Whizkeey(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wat a pity.... Publicity stunt
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Joeace3000(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nigerian youths are really lost... Big time. This same good for nothings that they kept fighting over
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by ddippset(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sitex:
do these fellas think we really care!!!
such a warped sense of reality
Thank you my brother. Personally if a single fucck was given by me, let me not see tomorrow. Agbayas forming pac and bigg.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by onatisi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
modath:

It wasn't but they saw the great minus a long running beef will be on both their brands & killed it quick..

Olamide has gotten the rep of a petty hot headed person & Jazzy has been alluded to as a despotic "ruiner" of careers... taking it further will do neither any good..

& who dem born well to form for Dangote? cheesy
don't tell me you believed dangote is too jobless and less busy to be wasting time making peace between jazzy and Olamide? Better wake up,all na show. This is what is called showbiz,it is all make believe

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Duru009(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
stage play

publicity stunt..........................................

des guys sabi chop our money ooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

See how dem dey control jobless youths mind dey collect their money on top am grin

Its irritating to read it the way you've written it.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by zone20: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by ehix89(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fabulocity:
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeererrreeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèw
I feel ur pain dearie
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Crocz:
A good General knows who to choose his battles against...even a Genius General knows when to call in truce!

Don Jazzy isn't just a producer, he's a very wise man...he knows Bado is too street to make enemy of, and that the ruckus will do his reputation more harm than good

" Badoo is too street "
That statement was very funny though. He is not in anyway a street nigga.
Read D's man

https://www.nairaland.com/2851567/why-olamide-don-jazzy-should
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by tomholly: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
That d spirit of a good sportmanship. Ija o dola oruko lofin so ni. Keep it up bro
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by charlesucheh(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
HMMMMMM... WHEN MONEY CALLS, EVEN BEEF GO DRY LIKE KILISHI......
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Revcash: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by omorttee4u(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Rutheby:
Good move. Don jazzy is very mature
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Rutheby(f): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
omorttee4u:

Haahah Ruth, here you are. Why did you not reply my message, said, we are friends already and you refuse to get back to your friend. Yes, I requested for your pin, doesn't warrant you to keep me silent.
U should have send a private msg na. I'll get back to you. I've been very busy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by modath(f): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
onatisi:
don't tell me you believed dangote is too jobless and less busy to be wasting time making peace between jazzy and Olamide? Better wake up,all na show. This is what is called showbiz,it is all make believe

If that isn't Dangote, then it is your dilector! sad

Don't get why you are quick to condemn anything that doesn't align wit your warped bias!!

Not everyone shuns sound judgement & positivity... Go away jor!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by great7: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
DON JAZZY KNOWS HE WILL BE THE LOSER IN A FIGHT WITH OLAMIDE BECAUSE OLAMIDE IS NOT DIBANJ WHO HAS NO TIME FOR HIM AND WAS HANGED IN THE PROCESS.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by inme: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Crocz:
A good General knows who to choose his battles against...even a Genius General knows when to call in truce!

Don Jazzy isn't just a producer, he's a very wise man...he knows Bado is too street to make enemy of, and that the ruckus will do his reputation more harm than good

It has nothing to do with Olamide being street. This is strictly business for Don Jazzy. Na mouth Olamide dey make, who kno am for street?

This was how 9ice bragged that he will shoot Ruggedman, na so so mouth dem dey make.

Olamide na buttty, him kno no wetin dey happen for down town.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by Chuksworld(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Respect to don baba J.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by livinbygrace: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
inme:

It has nothing to do with Olamide being street. This is strictly business for Don Jazzy. Na mouth Olamide dey make, who kno am for street?

This was how 9ice bragged that he will shoot Ruggedman, na so so mouth dem dey make.

Olamide na buttty, him kno no wetin dey happen for down town.

Keep quiet,u dont know nothing.Go to the street and ask abt Olamide u ll know whatsup.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by charlesucheh(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
HMMMMM...

Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by eedel(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Standing Ovation koo.. Sitting Punch nii.. hate dat song like shit.... #Download .. #Listen .. #Delete. ..#SoWack
Re: Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy by ColeworldMD(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

I concur *in don jazzy's voice*
Music industry 101
Create controversy ~> get attention ~> make music ~> fans buy music ~> get money ~> stay relevant cool
Hit Like if u concur, hit share if u concur back to back wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts / Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years / Classy And Superstar Actress Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.