Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,816 members, 7,945,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Shatta Wale Was Paid $40,000 For 5 Minute Performance At Glo-caf Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Was Paid $40,000 For 5 Minute Performance At Glo-caf Awards (1298 Views)

Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Flavour Brings Ijele Masquerade On Stage At Glo Caf Awards 2016 / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Was Paid $40,000 For 5 Minute Performance At Glo-caf Awards by saints2(f): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Award winning Ghanaian Dancehall act Shatta Wale has revealed how much he made for mounting the just ended Glo CAF Awards stage in Nigeria.
Shatta is back in Ghana after performing his "Reality" single at this year's GLO-CAF Awards which was won by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and he has disclosed that he is $40,000 richer.

Talking about the benefits of performing on the stage which also had actress Juliet Ibrahim hosting.

“Apart from meeting other artists and talking about collabs, the money too was good. I got 40,000 dollars. Let me call it grand. I made 40,000 grand. When you are paid well like that, you respect what goes on because they work professionally.”
Explaining why he was very calm and well-composed on stage in Nigeria, Shatta said;

“I heard someone on radio saying when I went to GLO-CAF event, I worked with what they said but I did that because they showed me respect.

“I don’t like pressure and on another level, people respect you when you act like a matured person. They invited four of my crew we came with six people so on another level they realized we as a team knew what we were doing".

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/shatta-wale-was-paid-40000-for-5-minute.html

cc:lalasticlala

Re: Shatta Wale Was Paid $40,000 For 5 Minute Performance At Glo-caf Awards by saints2(f): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
For more news and trending stories, see more at
www.ajayiwrites..com

cc:lalasticlala
Re: Shatta Wale Was Paid $40,000 For 5 Minute Performance At Glo-caf Awards by dacovajnr: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is he Ibrahim Shattah Brother :- if not I don't know know him angry
Re: Shatta Wale Was Paid $40,000 For 5 Minute Performance At Glo-caf Awards by saints2(f): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Uncle Lalasticlala, pls do the needful, let's tell Nigerians how much they can make too in 5 mins... about 40m...
Re: Shatta Wale Was Paid $40,000 For 5 Minute Performance At Glo-caf Awards by bennifield11(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Snoring
Re: Shatta Wale Was Paid $40,000 For 5 Minute Performance At Glo-caf Awards by BryteGhana: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2016
shattawale is a young legend... SM4LYF
This guys music making wave in all over Africa....
he is the best dancehall artist in Africa

(1) (Reply)

Manslaughter: Ibinabo Fiberesima Seeks Bail On Health Grounds / Ebube Nwagbo Shows Off Endless Hot Legs In A Hot Skirt / Call Us When You Need Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.