Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? (1704 Views)

Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army / Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Orikinla(m): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2006
Esquire has just announced that Scarlett Johannson is the sexiest woman alive in the world?

Do you agree?

For the full interview, see http://kissesandroses..com

Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Jakumo(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2006
She is certainly sexy but visit any Southern California beach in the Summer and you will see many more who look just like her, and quite a few who are even sexier, so I'd say that "sexiest woman alive" label is just media hype sponsored by this particular woman's publicists.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Orikinla(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2006
Black women are the sexiest women alive on earth.
Not white women with flabby buttocks.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by naija4life(f): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2006
@orikinla, i can bet my last nickel dat white a$$ up there aint flabby in anyway, dang she's HOT. , am really messed up right now, guees tonight's gonna be, grin grin grin
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Orikinla(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2006
naija4life:

@orikinla, i can bet my last nickel that white a$$ up there aint flabby in anyway, dang she's HOT. , am really messed up right now, guees tonight's going to be, grin grin grin

White dudes love to flattter their white babes just to buzz the world to promote and market their products. Soon Scarlett will have a fashion line.

Why not read the full interview and see how I told them that my own Nigerian hottie is hotter than Scarlett.

90% of white women either have flabby of flat buttocks.

One from Munich was my companion in Lagos from 1992 to 1994. But she came when I was still in Deeper Life. So, I never toucched her. We only exchanged love letters and whispers.

Give me Scarlett and I will just go in and come and clean up and leave. Finis.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by naija4life(f): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2006
@ way to go broda, way to go, give it to'em nice and slow
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by jammin(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2006
MORONS!!!!!!!! whites control the media. they hype who they want to.
i'm absolutely certain that they are girls out there that are sexier than her, especially girls of color.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Orikinla(m): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2006
Hot chocolate will always be better than white ice cream. cheesy
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by naylow: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2006
The girl has nice lips and very fleshy but too pale for my liking. Give me an african woman anytime mya, lisa raye, doris simeon (yourba actress), chioma chukwuka (married now though), ronke oshodi oke (ewww)
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Orikinla(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2006
nay_low:

The girl has nice lips and very fleshy but too pale for my liking. Give me an african woman anytime mya, lisa raye, doris simeon (yourba actress), chioma chukwuka (married now though), ronke oshodi oke (ewww)

Nay_low,
Oshodi Isale nkan? grin

From the bottom to the top, abi?
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Lionzheart(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2009
She is really sexy, but the issue of being the sexiest woman alive is what
didn't go down well with me. The sexiest women are not yet born.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by eyonigger(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2009
I just wana mess this girl up the arse.

(1) (Reply)

Mr And Mrs Cobhams Asuquo / Holland Stood Still For Nollywood Director Tony-holland! See Pictures! / It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.