Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody (54886 Views)

Federal Sars Nabs 2 Notorious Robbery Suspects In Lagos (pics) / Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Bollinger(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2016
omogin:
Jungle justice is never right. Innocent people could easily be victims. Nigerians pls let this stop

And that simple statement of yours is what most Nigerians don't seem to understand. Years of deprivation has seriously tampered with the way Nigerians think.

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Its so unfortunate cryise logun ise.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by qtx(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2016
these guys were not guilty yet until o Atleast the court hadnt say so. Police shud have treated them and charged them to court.
[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by henryadex(m): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Those who live by the sword will die by the sword

May God have mercy on their wicked soul undecided

What a contradiction,GOD TO HAVE MERCY ON WICKED SOULS , WHEN THE HOLY WRIT SAYS "IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THE WICKED"
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by JayExperts: 1:15am On Jan 14, 2016
montel:
All these stories are becoming real worrisome, no real story of them stealing nor rubbing a bank. Yesterday it was: four arm rubbers collected N200,000 from a poor woman, now they first rub a bank and later shot a policeman and the one of the rubber was shot so he took off with bullet injuries and run away with the bike.
Yesterday police took the suspect away, so they were left in a cell with wounds, cuts after losing so much blood.
I was wondering; these guys never made any comments or say anything on all the beatings.
We forget so soon what happened to the 'Alo four' in PH.
Who gave all those that inflated these kind of jungle justice on a fellow human? What is the job of the police or I teach them? We want our country to be like America over night when we can't even respect a common domestic pet rat not to talk off a common traffic law.
This kind of primitive attitude has to stop. Anybody can be burnt to ass just because some shouted...thief oh! Thief!!

They actually perpetrated the robbery. I saw three of them lying on the floor with blood heavily dripping from their body at the Onipanu police station in the afternoon of that day.

Though jungle justice is wrong in a sane society, I can't criticize such act in Nigeria due to our corrupt judicial system and security institutions whereby a criminal will be released back on the street scot free after been arrested/charged for murdering or robbing innocent citizens.

I think the ones caught red handed deserve to die in such manner until we fix our corrupt institutions that have failed in carrying out their duties.

NB: My opinion though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by RaptorX: 1:17am On Jan 14, 2016
The problem I have with subjecting "suspected " thieves to this kind of jungle justice is that there is a high probability of an innocent person being caught up in a frenzied mob action and you could be burnt to death. Jungle justice is a totally backward and barbaric behavior that has no place in a civilized society. I just blame our so called leaders for creating an environment where people are so frustrated and angry to resorting to jungle justice as a means of fighting crime.

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by akinsmyk(m): 1:35am On Jan 14, 2016
teebaxy:
The whole country is well represented here though the north still carries majority

Guess you're a member of the name checkers club.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by JayJustus(m): 4:14am On Jan 14, 2016
pretydiva:
Dis is sad cry..why where dey not taken to d hospital 4 treatment nau..naija hardly values d lives of her citizens

it seems you've not been robbed before cos if you've had such experience you would wanna behead them

3 Likes

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Tonason: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2016
They deserve what they got.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by YaksonFCA(m): 5:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Yet u still call this jungle justice?
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by bigpastor(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I still think they should have been treated and then prosecutied
I don't think you reside in Nigeria. Also surprised you had 12 likes already. We've not gotten there yet where the judiciary works. Consider the case of Pistorius where justice was initially twisted and later re-enacted.
In my opinion for now, that serves them right until our judicial system wakes up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by bigpastor(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2016
raayah:
If you bring tire to burn the thieves - you are a murderer
If you follow to shout,'beat them finish - you are a muderer too!
If you contribute kerosene - you are muderer.
If you use stone or sticks to hit the thieves- you are a murderer too.

Muderers and the theives both deserve to be in prison and will both go to hell!

Now to all jungle justice people on nairaland - how many have you killed?
That's according to you. You are "OYO".
Even if you call a human being "Raca" meaning "Thou fool" - you are a murderer.
Some people don't deserve to live. These goons have dasukied almost 600k hard-earned pepper meant for hospital bills & biz transactions in ONE day faa.
Abeg let them leave the scene to reduce the El Chapos in our land.

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by 989900: 6:29am On Jan 14, 2016
"you live by the gun, you die by the knife". -- All stars.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by DedeNkem: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2016
What the thieves did was bad but those who killed them are worse criminals than them!
Nigerians are too primitive and animalistic to be tamed, this is why Nigeria is a total mess, a big zoo and absolutely lawless!

It's Court's job to punish anyone found guilty of any crime, NOT st*upid illiterates in the street or clueless police! It's even hard nowadays to differentiate illiterates from the so-called graduates in Nigeria.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by ceejay80s(m): 6:36am On Jan 14, 2016
raayah:

Have u been raped before by these bastards armed robbers? If NO, then u don't know what its like , if u are a victim , u will support jungle justice by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by haffaze777(m): 6:39am On Jan 14, 2016
best news ever, cheesy,there should be no messi mercy for evil doer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by ceejay80s(m): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Only a thief or a practicing armed robber will come up here on nairaland and start blaming the citizens for killing an armed robber.
Did u guys not read where they shot the woman and robed her of her 200 thousand naira , did u not read that they shot another okada rider ? Una need glasses, do u think they will pity u when u fall in their trap?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by haffaze777(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2016
raayah:
[s] Ifyou bring tire to burn the thieves - you are a murderer

[/s]

If we don't kill corruption arm robber, corruption arm robber will kill us,in pmb's voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by haffaze777(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2016
ceejay80s:
Only a thief or a practicing armed robber will come up here on nairaland and start blaming the citizens for killing an armed robber.
Did u guys not read where they shot the woman and robed her of her 200 thousand naira , did u not read that they shot another okada rider ? Una need glasses, do u think they will pity u when u fall in their trap?

No mercy for evil doer, we must surely kill all of 'em patapata gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by lightdotcom: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2016
I think the report would have been balanced if we see the money they were said to have stolen and the weapons they used. they used.

Apaul:
I almost got lynched while living in Ibadan, I was originally born and raised in Lagos , lived in Ibadan for about 2 yrs back in 2008, I had this little 15k NAIRA I pass my neighbour generator, It got faulty I gave it to a repair man who was from the neighbourhood there. I was moving back to Lagos on that particular day and I got there to ask the man for my generator. He said take it, it's there , I asked where as I didn't see it,he turned around and said I stole (e ti gi) and I already paid him for the repair oh , I am like what do you mean,before I could get angry. He started shouting ole ,ole ,ole . Before I knew people have surrounded us. I was lucky that the oldest man there, had mercy and asked me what happened, as the younger ones were about to start slapping me. I said I gave him my generator for repairs and he says I came here to steal it. they asked him what happened, he said I must have come to steal it earlier. luckily people saw he was at fault and asked why he was shouting ole and was quiet like someone dumb. He was told to produce it , I had to go to Lagos that day. i left and never looked back .

moral of the story ,
Not everytime u hear ole , that u rush to kill someone , this habit of not waiting for police wanting to let blood flow should stop. my life could have ended there and it would have been my own property. We can have citizen arrest without blood or killing, you can tie someone down or something it's normal, but this habit of he is a thief or a kidnapper and killing people without investigation must stop. where is the weapon on this men here or the money they stole?

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by boladez(m): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2016
......Good one!

Four less problems for us in Lagos.

I want the Jungle justice to be fine tuned to affect only robbers caught in the act.......A colleague was brutally raped and robbed in the presence of her husband and kids just three weeks ago!

Absolutely no mercy for them....Until the state can provide security or allow every one to provide alternative security.

MY Opinion

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by frankcell(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Wow! Confirm credit to the police man on guard
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2016
greggng:

Aren't you ashamed of ur statement? For christ sake the shot a woman and collect 200k and robbed another of 400k. If they know the meaning of pain, they wouldn't ve caused pain to others. Atleast this 4 will no longer toment nigerians. It is our duty to send them to their maker.He only can forgive them
oga don't qoute me again. Because if u do. I wont reply.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Tmaritas76(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Names checkers association.please where are they from
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by patrickkkk: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2016
raayah:

Though I don't support the way those guys died but going by your insinuation where would the soldiers that kill Boko boys end up?. HELL?

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2016
omogin:
Jungle justice is never right. Innocent people could easily be victims. Nigerians pls let this stop

Completely agree with you. There is justification whatsoever for such barbarism. Nigerians need to be civilised and stop thing like this. innocent until proven guilt in The law court. Many innocent people have died like this.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by cardoctor(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Chai!!!! Nigeria.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by olafum1(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I still think they should have been treated and then prosecutied

I support you dear, no matter the level of their crime, jungle justice is never a good solution but an avenue to bring out the beast in us, whereby we lost our humanity.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2016
omogin:
And how can they be innocent citizens? They were caught red-handed.

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Chrisx1x(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
kennyman2000:
No sympathy for them. If you had witness a robbery operation from this wicked useless beings. You'll understand and iike this NO SYMPATHY POST OF MINE.

You should rot in hell.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
i have witness it before.they broke into our house,use the butt of a gun to injure me on the head.i saw my own blood flowing like water.i still have the mark on my head and i stil feel a slight pain on that spot.its been more than 3yrs now.
The bastard was shot exactly a week after the robbery. Arm robbers are devilish.They dont value life

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by goooze(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2016
raayah:

My brother have you ever been shot or attacked by armed robbers? If you've not I won't pray you experience it. If there is anything more than jungle justice I will fully support it these guys nearly finish me
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by josite: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
michael142:
How the 4 of them go just die at once for the station. Abeg na wa for this Zoo sef.

im sure u know why they all die at once?.fear naija police o,stay out of trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! / Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.