Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

True Love, Does It Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love, Does It Exist? (1219 Views)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love, Does It Exist? by Koncept(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
Sometimes infact most times i wonder if there's anything as true love,cos a woman's love apparently depends on material things,when you are out of it ,they fly away,but when you in money they are allover you, dont really understand.
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
true love as absolutely nothing to do with money/material stuff. dont get it twisted into mistaking someone fooling you into believing they are in love and someone actually being in love.
yes true love exist but unless you starts hanging around the right women, you will never experience it.
if a woman defines her love for you with material stuff then she isnt in love with you but is only in love with the material stuff (you are just the provider that she has to get along with in order to get more stuff).
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2009
There is no such thing as 'true love', love is love.

MRbrownJAY:

true love as absolutely nothing to do with money/material stuff. dont get it twisted into mistaking someone fooling you into believing they are in love and someone actually being in love.
yes true love exist but unless you starts hanging around the right women, you will never experience it.
if a woman defines her love for you with material stuff then she isnt in love with you but is only in love with the material stuff (you are just the provider that she has to get along with in order to get more stuff).

Listen to this guy.
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by ElRazur: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
Off course true love exist. It is right here

www.smouch.net/lol
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by donex: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
Before you answer that question, Answer this one first, What is LOVE before you even talk about it true form, For real i don't think that there is anything  like True Love from Human beings,  The only Love i know and believe is that from God, Simple!!,
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
in my book there is a huge difference between love and true love.

love:
- i can get after a few good dates and some understanding/compatibility.
- i can loose over some stupidity.
- love could turn into insanity (make someone kill/hurt somebody)

true love is what makes people stand the test of time loving and understanding each other. loving is the important word in this phrase because there are many people who stand the test of time NOT loving each other (for financial purpose/family), thats 2 different things.
true love you never really loose, even if that person is no longer there.

just like saying i am happy and i am truly happy. some people can get to a "happy" state after fixing their car while other would get to their "happy"state from getting a cure for their deadly diseases.
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by Tudor6(f): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2009
There's nothing like love talkless of 'true' love. . . cool
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by uchchu: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2009
Yeah, it does.
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by victor08(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
If you Love someone because you think he or she is gorgeous,
then it's not love: It's - "Infatuation" -

If you love someone because you think you should not leave him or her because other think you shouldnot,
then it's not love: It's - "Compromise" -

If you love someone beacuse you think you cannot live without his or her touch,
then it's not love: It's - "Lust" -

If you love someone because you have been kissed by him or her,
then it's not love: It's - "Inferiority Complex" -

If you love someone because you think if you leave it will hurt his or her feelings,
then it's not love: It's - "Charity" -

If you love someone because you share everything with him or her,
then it's not love: It's - "Friendship" -

But if you feel pain of the other person more than him or her even when he is stable and you cry for him or her,
that's - "LOVE" -

If you are attracted to a person and stay with him or her for ever without any regrets,
that's - "LOVE" -

If you let him go knowing that he or she has to go but he or she doen't want to, that's - "LOVE"

OF COURSE TRUE LOVE EXIST,U HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART- FIND OUT MORE ON www.menandsoulmate..com
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by BlackRevo: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
Only the Almighty God has true love and there is no human being that can attain that ever.
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by biola44: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by Duniverse(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2010
There's nothing like true love again. Likeness is order of the day and something must go up before the likeness comes down.
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by Mudley313: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2010
Only the Almighty God has true love and there is no human being that can attain that ever

Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and animals.
Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.
Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.
Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they are allowed to rape as spoils of war.
2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them.

if picking sides (abel over cain, jacob over esau, israelites over other nations) and burning people in an everlasting fire is your definition of "true" love then i'd stick with the human definition
Re: True Love, Does It Exist? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2010
True love is a myth. It doesnt exist - not even in the movies [what kinda true love lasts only a few hours!].

For it to be 'true' love, only DEATH should end it. If its predicated on some extraneous condition, then its not love, let alone true. Its like true (pure) gold; no amount of elemental pressure can fade it for ever & ever. People (both men & women) only love sensations and artificiality. They love the way you make them feel, not you. Men would say they truly love her 'cos she's so beautiful and has a good character. Indeed. What happens if she's afflicted by some cancer that disfigures her into a monster with a good character. Would you still have 'true love' for her, at least for her good character?

On the other hand, you hear women say b.s like 'i love him so much 'cos he's handsome'. What if his face gets burnt? 'he's so suave, funny and charming'. Do you honestly think he'll be that way for ever? What if the vicissitudes of life come visiting? 'i just love his personality'. Yet you'd learn to scorn him if he loses his job and can no longer afford even deodorants.

Everything is CONDITIONAL. Thats why love - true or no true - is the greatest scam in human history. For guys, make money and pray to stay moneyed. For girls be beautiful and pray against any acid bath or misfortune that would disfigure you and make you a grotesque freak. Only on these conditions (both, relatively) can one attract 'love' until further notice.

(1) (Reply)

Love Sms / Every Serious Relationship Needs 1 Or 2 Major Breakups / Fell In Love With A Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.