Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs (1010 Views)

Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video) / See The 4 Sim Phone Invented By A Nigerian In Ekiti State... Photos / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Steve Jobs Died in October 5th, 2011, Palo Alto, California, but he left many such things that currently we are also following the same, the quotes, the devices, the technologies, the innovation motivation. all such things still we have.

Whenever people talk about a product, it will be referred to from time to time Jobs perfectionism, his passion for technology products, he understand people’s choice in the world to admire.

Forbes recently selected the 10 most important Apple products by Steve Jobs, some of which have a breakthrough technology, or for fashion design, or a keen marketing mix, but most are undoubtedly the spirit from Jobs.

www.zpykios.com/2016/01/10-best-apple-product-invented-steve-jobs.html?m=1

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
1. Apple II (1977)
Apple II can be said that Apple’s first successful product, which uses a plastic body, which is a very unique time in the case of wood or iron popularity of the computer case, but also the future as computer design trends. In addition, Apple II also has a lot of advanced hardware and design inside, which makes Steve Jobs believes that the computer can become a necessity for ordinary or common people at home.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
2. Macintosh (1984)
In 1984 the first generation of Macintosh, Steve Jobs is undoubtedly the proudest of the product he developed, later it opened as Mac maverick in the personal computer field of success. In addition, to further enhance the design, which is equipped with System 1.0 Mac OS, it already has a desktop, windows icons and other elements, for the development of a computer system having a profound impact.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dear OP, can u tell me who ate d missing part ot d apple? smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
3. Pixar (1986)
Jobs was forced to leave Apple in 1985, one year after buying a small Lucasfilm animation studio Pixar, spent only $ 5 million. With “Toy Story” success, Pixar has become Hollywood and the world’s best animated film studio, won more than 30 Oscar nominations and 10 awards. Finally in 2006, Jobs sold it for $ 7.4 billion to Disney, Steve Jobs once again confirmed that he had a great vision.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
phellamon:
Dear OP, can u tell me who ate d missing part ot d apple? smiley
You can contact Apple for that, i think they know better.
Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
4. Mac OS X (2001)
Tenth Edition Mac OS X is not actually made from apples, actually evolved from the Steve Jobs developments and his team developed the NeXT system (Remember NeXT). After Apple’s acquisition of NeXT company in 1997, Steve Jobs return, a new version of OS X, which was a great improvement and success achievements, which become a positive impact on the future launch of iOS.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
5. iTunes (2001)
2001, Steve Jobs once again changed the world, in fact, through iTunes changed the way people listen to the music experience, yes that’s true what you heard. iTunes allows users to easily manage their digital music, iTunes Store has revolutionized the music industry and music consumption patterns, the impact continues today in a more development and followed the traditional way of Steve Jobs.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
6. iPod (2001)
In the same year, iPod launched with the introduction of iTunes, Apple’s music as the best tool for the promotion of services, but also changed the way people listen to music on the go with an earbud. No longer confined to a CD of the time, the user can put thousands of songs into the iPod, and create own favorite playlists. Of course, the simple design and user-friendly operation once again demonstrate the taste of Apple and Steve Jobs.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
7. iPhone (2007)
iPhone changed the mobile phone industry and changed the way people to live, this is an indisputable fact. Jobs confidently displayed on the 2007 conference iPhone, presumably, he had foreseen, this was not to be optimistic about the smartphone, in the near future will become the industry leader.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
8. App Store (2008)
The first iPhone was not initially been optimistic about the reason is not because it is a smartphone software resources. Obviously, Steve Jobs will not let that happen. 2008, Apple released the iPhone SDK and launched App Store too, created a new smartphone application experience for online web store for application downloadable, users no longer have to download and install the application PC by means of this form not only once again become the industry trend but also for Apple’s hardware bring a firm’s competitiveness.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
9. iPad (2010)
When Apple announced the iPad, critics laughed that this “large iPhone” no value. However, the next few years, selling the iPad is undoubtedly the most powerful counterattack, for the publishing industry, the impact is profound. Now, even if iPad sales decline, is still the world’s most popular tablet, consumers are already accustomed to using flat reading, watching video, rather than PC.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
10. Apple’s ads
This in itself is not an Apple product, but Steve Jobs is assuredly having a show marketing capabilities. Let cold technology looks cool and full of human touch, which is Steve Jobs and Apple’s most talked about people. From 1984 the first Mac “PC liberators” of advertising, to the mid-1990s Einstein’s “Think Different”, the new iPod century avant-garde fashion publicity photos and the sound of the iPhone, no ad impressions, and even Steve Jobs personal black turtleneck, jeans and New Balance sneakers attire, have become a symbol. Icon Steve Jobs is undoubtedly the technology sector.

Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Youpele52: 12:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Genius
Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by dasphinx1(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2016
@Op, you know what made the ipod stand out? the use of the white earbuds which came bundled with an ipod, there were mp3 players then already but the ipod, through its easily recognizable earpiece stood out from the pack...also, the scrollable wheel of the device, it felt like bliss scrolling through a thousand songs and creating playlists with ease..... i guess the ipod is the only apple product i love.... maybe because it represented a certain period in my life...
Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by Amaechi5(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
dasphinx1:
@Op, you know what made the ipod stand out? the use of the white earbuds which came bundled with an ipod, there were mp3 players then already but the ipod, through its easily recognizable earpiece stood out from the pack...also, the scrollable wheel of the device, it felt like bliss scrolling through a thousand songs and creating playlists with ease..... i guess the ipod is the only apple product i love.... maybe because it represented a certain period in my life...
Yeah i remember, so you don't like iphone hmmmmm team Android i guess.
Re: Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs by dasphinx1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Amaechi5:

Yeah i remember, so you don't like iphone hmmmmm team Android i guess.

On the contrary, i am team tech advancement and android makes me lean towards it based on this. i still admire the iphone though, for revolutionalizing the the smartfone industry. Although i am not cool with the way iphone users tend to hype their devices like its the next best thing after sliced bread..... Imagine a half caste chick in abj telling me that its only the iphone that has got slow motion video recording feature. I was like; WHAT! undecided cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Htc One M10 / My Phone Is Bricked (itel 1502) Help / Samsung Galaxy J7 Discussion Dread :come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.