Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (38036 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Welcomme: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
looseweight:
GNLD is one out of the various marketing scheme around. What I hate most of the the lieing aspect of their network.

I can boldly tell the whole world that I am a confirm marketer and I market natural/organic products that have been proven over and over again (you can check my profile for confirmation). This is what I do to raise money for myself and my two siblings and it has been success all the way.

The most astonishing part of it is that I met the person that introduced this program to me via this noble fourm and till this day, I have never set my eyes on him.

He never asked me to bring any kobo for this business and he thought me the merits and demerits. I just wanted to give it a trial but till this morning, am still running it and making cash.

I don't lie when introducing this scheme to anybody, I the tell you and its left for you to take or leave it. I don't have much to say.

@OP, Please, copy the link of this thread and find a way to deliver it to your Sis.

NB: If anybody ask you to bring money to begin a network marketing scheme, run for your life and know that its a fraud..MINE WAS FREE TO REGISTER AND PRODUCTS WERE NEVER FORCED DOWN MY NECK TO BUY. Thank you.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Oya now...mrs looseweight, teach me d way
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Layolaw(f): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ki ki ki ki k i ki hope NLers 'll not kill me with their comments?! Haba.....anyway GNLD na serious business oooo
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by brilliant5(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yorubago:

Now, let me quickly drop a reply before you hear so many things about these guys that may be TRUE or UNTRUE depending on how well they know the business!

GNLD is a form of Network Marketing! Please Google what Network Marketing is and you'll understand better how the business is!

Now, many of us cannot do this business because of the idiots who have told us about it! Many of them LIEd it is a job, meanwhile it is an investment opportunity in which you can put your money and time into it and years down the line, it will yield good profits and benefits!

Now, do two things: read up about "network marketing" and tell your sister to continue but she can get something doing part time with it as it may look very rough at the beginning due to its investment nature!

Cheers

PS: I am not a Network marketer but my mother is and She's a Level 5 Director now and I must note that it was indeed not an easy route for her at the beginning!
Also, in all endeavors, there are good news people and there are bad news examples, always look for the good examples to succeed in any endeavor you find yourself.
There are millions of "Dangotes" who never became big today and there are millions of him who will know today!
As I keenly read ur post I just knew DAT eida u r into networking or ur moda is into it.
After she has finished using pple to climb and use dia money to feed u y won't u com here saying all dis...
Pls ask her how many pple she introduced HV actually succeeded WC is wat de promise.
My guy gnld and all networking biz is for lazy pple... An ad a form if scam...

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Yorubago(f): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
brilliant5:

As I keenly read ur post I just knew DAT eida u r into networking or ur moda is into it.
After she has finished using pple to climb and use dia money to feed u y won't u com here saying all dis...
Pls ask her how many pple she introduced HV actually succeeded WC is wat de promise.
My guy gnld and all networking biz is for lazy pple... An ad a form if scam...

okay, move to one side!

I won't dignify you with a response? What have you tried in your life that's resulted to a success though?
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by naheem8307(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Help your sister to back off.. they r no goodth... they said is to eradicate poverty but this organisation is rather adding more difficulties to humanity... Poverty stricken my foot..
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by micfred(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Her shoe go get alignment. As she walk for kilometers n miles

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by micky2004: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
The mere fact that GNLD people tells lies about non-existence job vacancies is enough to open or sister,s eyes that nothing good can come out of d business,if you really have something good to offer do you have to deceive people to come and get it?
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Psalm18:

Just like I suspected, no truth in what you said about dangote and Branson, so you resort to abuse and lies.

cheesy wink

Exactly how did I abuse you.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by cc150615(f): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:
please it's a matter of urgency,
my sister saw a vacancy and decided to try it out and lo and behold it was GNLD.They have succeeded in convincing her.based on what I have been reading here,I know it's a bad idea but I don't know how to convince her.please nairalanders,tell me about this gnld people so as to save my sister from danger.thank you
Well I'll tell u sincerely, like that guy said gnld isn't a job but an investment opportunity, so if ur sister has some PLENTY MONEY in one box dt she won't be needing anytime soon that she can use to buy some drugs that she will have to explain big grammars and convince people to buy not because they are necessarily sick but just as healthy supplements, then she should consider joining them, but she shouldn't see it as a source of income cos before she will balance well nd start earning anything good will be after she has hustled long enough nd referred enough ppl who have also referred ppl...wic could take about 5 years...all those sweet things they say in their induction about travelling out and all don't come until you're a big boss which takes a lot of time nd money but the first few years would be spent hawking drugs,convincing ppl to come nd join the business and offcos looking for more money to invest since that also boosts your growth
Hope dis helps
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by murtaj(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
full meaning of GNLD.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by profbabatunde: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
want to know more about GNLD? www.heritagebusinessgroup..com
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2016
spanzed:
sister I feel ur pain
lol.bros I don't think u just know how it feels.those guys show me pepper eeeh
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Petroking: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Salvame:
my sister saw a vacancy and decided to try it out and lo and behold it was GNLD.They have succeeded in convincing her.based on what I have been reading here,I know it's a bad idea but I don't know how to convince her.please nairalanders,tell me about this gnld people so as to save my sister from danger.thank you

just bring her to nairaland and show her everything about GNLD, if she does not change. take a hammer and nail the change in her lol
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by GlassDoc: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
GNLD is the worst thing that can ever happen to a fresh graduate... those who joined GNLD when it newly started have reaped all it promises till date. They all climbed up(where d wealth is) with a LADDER and TOOK along the ladder whilst still telling other people to climb too. Even though no LADDER is available again...i just hope you get my point.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by MikeBAG(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
olakan22:
u sure?
I know wat I am talking till now she is not back
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by iNanaAma: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guys my name is Mercy (iNana) from Ghana.
Network marketing is not badd at alll.

I do not no much about gnld bt what i no is that many people around the world have become millionaires simply from doing network marketing. And they still earn millions every year even when not actively doing it. This is because they have set up a pipeline of income that hardly dries up. The more the company expands into other countries, the more their pipeline grows and the more they earn.

However this does not come easy. It requires commitment!!!
The big thing about network marketing is that it rewards even the smallest commitment and so the higher your commitment, the higher ur earnings.

I HAVE BIGG NEWS FOR U. AM CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN A HUGELY REWARDING NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY IN GHANA WHICH IS EXPANDING INTO NIGERIA THIS FEBRUARY. SO AND CURRENTLY AM LOOKING FOR PARTNERS IN NIGERIA.

This is bigg n i invite you to simply get intouch to find out more IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING THE DECISION OF A LIFE TIME N REALLY MAKING REAL LEGAL MONEY - OVER $10,000.

Whatsapp - +233262921850
Email- mercy.mensah@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by finestpicks(m): 5:43am On Jan 18, 2016
Biko kwa,keep your dollars in ghana,we hate big money here.While we're offering solutions,you're bringing another one up
iNanaAma:
Guys my name is Mercy (iNana) from Ghana.

I do not no much about gnld bt what i no is that many people around the world have become millionaires simply from doing network marketing. And they still earn millions every year even when not actively doing it. This is because they have set up a pipeline of income that hardly dries up. The more the company expands into other countries, the more their pipeline grows and the more they earn.

The big thing about network marketing is that it rewards even the smallest commitment and so the higher your commitment, the higher ur earnings.

I HAVE BIGG NEWS FOR U. AM CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN A HUGELY REWARDING NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY IN GHANA WHICH IS EXPANDING INTO NIGERIA THIS FEBRUARY. SO AND CURRENTLY AM LOOKING FOR PARTNERS IN NIGERIA.

This is bigg n i invite you to simply get intouch to find out more IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING THE DECISION OF A LIFE TIME N REALLY MAKING REAL LEGAL MONEY - OVER $10,000.

Whatsapp - +233262921850
Email- mercy.mensah@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by franksam2009: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Salvame:
my brother that ur sister just enter one chance, tell her to run while she still can, right now am about to sue DNLD Kano for making my brother sell all his property all in d name of becoming a millioniare be4 one yr, aftet paying #12,100 for registeration they will make you hawk drugs around d streets in other 2 survive at d end they will still collect the money u made 4rm the drugs by promising you more points/PV. all this won't be made known to you at d begining
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by babaoloola(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Salvame:

Have you ever met their staff on the road? They look so dirty! Personally, I believe in my hand/brainwork- not some fetish guys tellin me how to make millions overnight.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Dixiechicks(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
If ur intrested in partnering with neo life. Send ur name and location to this nos 07013689567 or 07030078989. No hawking of drugs is required. We operate a redefined gnld. Whr u can become a sapphire in one month. A trial will convince u. If ur in the south south , south east n east. This is an opportunity for u.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by ahmedbanj(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Oh my God! any GNLD scammer on dis thread swit talkin people 2 dis poo would surely be dangerously brutalized by thunder!
those GNLD bastards are scams!
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by ahmedbanj(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=iNanaAma post=42062322]Guys my name is Mercy (iNana) from Ghana.

I do not no much about gnld bt what i no is that many people around the world have become millionaires simply from doing network marketing. And they still earn millions every year even when not actively doing it. This is because they have set up a pipeline of income that hardly dries up. The more the company expands into other countries, the more their pipeline grows and the more they earn

The big thing about network marketing is that it rewards even the smallest commitment and so the higher your commitment, the higher ur earnings

Be careful! no just vex me U hear! 10000$? hw much ur president sef dey earn monthly? thief!
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by oskaaay(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
My God saved me from them check my GLND story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily / CBN Is Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.