Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,784 members, 7,975,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:11 PM

First Class Vs Third Class With Masters.. Which Is More Valuable?! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Vs Third Class With Masters.. Which Is More Valuable?! (364 Views)

Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Class Vs Third Class With Masters.. Which Is More Valuable?! by 700lucky: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good evening house, a heated argument came up this evening involving me and my colleagues at work on the said topic.
I was in favor of getting a 1st Class. Why?

1. Because it ain't easy graduating with it, either you are intelligent or not.
2. HR of most big firms and multinational companies, classify first Class product as hot cake !!!
3. Any graduate can go and apply for a Masters program or get a PGD first. But how many came out with a first Class?
4. If it wasn't the situation of the economy, first Class graduates are usually favorites when it comes to getting employed.
Well, the list goes on and on.. But my guys say na Thirdie with Masters more sense pass.
I would like to get your views and opinions on the topic..

(1) (Reply)

Indiscrimate Suspension Of OAU Students / Science Vs Religion The Search For A Rational Approach / Cognos Online Training In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.