Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,558 members, 7,951,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Body Odour Problem, Please Help - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Odour Problem, Please Help (39568 Views)

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / Care And Management Of Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by kirchofff(m): 1:08am On Jan 14, 2016
cho25bc
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by kirchofff(m): 1:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Iceyquincy
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by kirchofff(m): 1:10am On Jan 14, 2016
endowednicky
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Originalsly: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm....maybe it has something to do with your new job. You need to sit and think about changes in your diet since starting the new job. Do you drink less water?... if not change your water source. Is your food coming from a different source?....if yes, eat from somewhere else....they may be using some ingredient that is causing the problem. Most likely the cause is from the inside. Purge your system ...change your food sources and in two weeks time you should be smelling like a rose.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by cho25bc(f): 1:19am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided
kirchofff:
cho25bc
Yes?u called me?can I help u?
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by kirchofff(m): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2016
cho25bc:
undecided
Yes?u called me?can I help u?
I saw u peeping.....so what's good dear
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by cho25bc(f): 1:35am On Jan 14, 2016
kirchofff:
I saw u peeping.....so what's good dear
I'm good and fly.wht abt u?
Peeping?yeah yeah,just tryna figure out hw 2 help d Op solve his problem
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by kirchofff(m): 1:37am On Jan 14, 2016
cho25bc:

hmm dats a nice gesture
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by dyvinson7: 1:42am On Jan 14, 2016
I feel your pain. In the link below i found out the following information and in another research, conducted in Europe, it says: bacterial can feed on the sweat in your armpit according to Live Science. When the bacteria break down the sweat they form what they called thioalcohols, which have scents comparable to sulfur, onions or meat. The thioalcohol molecules makes the armpit smell when it evaporate from the underarm.

Deodorant kills bacteria: there are two sweat that comes from our body while sweat its self is odorless one of the sweat breaks down makes our body to smell.
Antiperspirants don't actually stop the sweating process: Antiperspirant is design to only block sweat 20% base on the FDA requirement and those Antiperspirants with extra reaction can only block sweat 30% base on FDA regulation.
You really can become "immune" to your antiperspirant: Its very likely that your body becomes immune to your antiperspirants.

My suggestion: be careful on what you eat. sleep well and take time to clean yourself. Also be careful of this China Nigeria deodorants and antiperspirant. These deodorants are mimic, they look like original but manufacture in china with low quality ingredients and missing ingredients that the original will have. Its better to use European or American made deodorants they follow FDA equivalents of NAFDAC in Nigeria policies.

One deodorants i have found useful is the DYVINSON Crystal clear and DYVINSON Ocean Clear. They are both manufactured in CANADA and follows all safety rules

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/deodorant-facts_n_4032353.html

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by cho25bc(f): 1:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Abi na.so what's up? Hope u are gud?
kirchofff:
hmm dats a nice gesture
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by kirchofff(m): 1:50am On Jan 14, 2016
cho25bc:
Abi na.so what's up? Hope u are gud?
am fine ma'am
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by cho25bc(f): 1:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Aiit
kirchofff:
am fine ma'am
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by tosyne2much(m): 2:00am On Jan 14, 2016
lonelydora:
There's no relationship between masturbation and body odour.

Stop eating garlic, ginger, and onions, in case you eat it. Drink a LOT of water daily. Keep your inner wears very clean all the time. Go and see a dermatologist.

I pray you find solution.

But Op, why masturbate when girls of nowadays are very easy to get?
hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
EmekaBlue:
Stop masturbation...Shower regularly..Avoid sweating and use hausa perfume
HAUSA PERFUME!!! grin
EmekaBlue:
HAUSA PERFUME!!! grin grin grin
EmekaBlue:
HAUSA PERFUME!!! grin
EmekaBlue:
HAUSA PERFUME!!!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by mdoubie: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2016
I have been reading threads on this forum but only registered because I can relate to this.
Firstly, there is always a spiritual side to things I am not going to direct you to any one but if you are serious about this pray and fast to 6pm asking God for mercy and a solution or to a place where this problem will be solved. I guarantee you he will show you a solution in a dream.
Secondly, it might be internal. Do you bloat and does your odour smell like gas, do you have patches on your tongue, do you crave for sugary things? Search on Google using all parameters you can think of. Also read about ibs, crohn's, leaky gut and systemic candida infection.
See a doctor and put your masturbating into prayer it may or may not be related. You need to stop it. You being may be compromised.
Wishing you the best.

3 Likes

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by luthorcorp: 3:40am On Jan 14, 2016
worriedmind:
Hi guys. They say a problem shared is a problem half solved. I noticed that I've developed body odour ‎for about 2 years now. I'm 35 years and I first noticed it in 2014 about when I just got a new job. I've tried all sorts of deodorants and body sprays and nothing works. Body sprays actually makes it worse for me. I've tried driclor and maximum strength anti perspirants but to no avail. I've tried the baking soda treatment, lime and lemon but still to no avail. I make it a point of duty to shave every night so it's not like I keep hairs. I also shower atleast twice everyday. It's not like i get too sweaty,infact I don't perspire as much as to wet clothes in the pits area yet the slightest hint of sweat that comes on mixes with whatever roll on I have on and then creates a bad smell even when I'm dry. I get a lot of mean looks and turned heads everyday and it's actually starting to affect me mentally as I dream of people rubbing their noses and making faces at me in my sleep. Funny how people judge you immediately like you don't groom yourself properly. My life is on a stand still right now and I get panic attacks from the thought of going out because of the treatment and funny looks I get from people. I've been masturbating for about 7 years now, could this be the cause? Is there any link between masturbation and body odour? Could it be ulcer? I'm inclined to think it's from from the inside because I've tried all measures of outter cleanliness. Please has anyone out there ever encountered this social burden and how did u deal with it? Please help a dying soul. 

Lalasticlala kindly move this to front page so I can get more help. Thanks alot‎
I really feel for you ,no one wants to be near someone who smells and it could push helpers away.tell me what it smells like ,if fruitish or urine like I suggest you go for a live /kidney test but if otherwise then contact me to help you out.Either ways its only herbs that can help you out.if you are in Lagos,call me for my office address...

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by femmysin(m): 3:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Haaaa At last all those witches in your village has finally gotten your house address. Bro according to your story, your case is very spiritual... look for a gud pastor, alfa or Traditionalist (babalawo or idibia) as d case may be ur treatment no dey hospital ooo.

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Bath with water mixed with vinegar. It works
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by islandmoon: 4:14am On Jan 14, 2016
may be you eat Apu a lot! stop it
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by twibs: 4:40am On Jan 14, 2016
cho25bc:

Your mouth kinda look like you had surgery.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by dahmie2013: 5:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Op, u need God this time around. U've tried all medical help, y not try God? Ask God 2 4give u 4rm masturbating, read spiritual books, dere is nothing prayer can't solve. It is well!

1 Like

Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by jayloyexten(m): 5:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Check this out!!!

www.thepilotdevotionals..com

You may follow via email.
Its daily, it's powerful, its just for you!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by jayloyexten(m): 5:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Check this out!!!
#thepilotdevotionals..com
You may follow via email. Its daily, it's powerful, its just for you!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by matrix199(m): 5:11am On Jan 14, 2016
worriedmind:
Hi guys. They say a problem shared is a problem half solved. I noticed that I've developed body odour ‎for about 2 years now. I'm 35 years and I first noticed it in 2014 about when I just got a new job. I've tried all sorts of deodorants and body sprays and nothing works. Body sprays actually makes it worse for me. I've tried driclor and maximum strength anti perspirants but to no avail. I've tried the baking soda treatment, lime and lemon but still to no avail. I make it a point of duty to shave every night so it's not like I keep hairs. I also shower atleast twice everyday. It's not like i get too sweaty,infact I don't perspire as much as to wet clothes in the pits area yet the slightest hint of sweat that comes on mixes with whatever roll on I have on and then creates a bad smell even when I'm dry. I get a lot of mean looks and turned heads everyday and it's actually starting to affect me mentally as I dream of people rubbing their noses and making faces at me in my sleep. Funny how people judge you immediately like you don't groom yourself properly. My life is on a stand still right now and I get panic attacks from the thought of going out because of the treatment and funny looks I get from people. I've been masturbating for about 7 years now, could this be the cause? Is there any link between masturbation and body odour? Could it be ulcer? I'm inclined to think it's from from the inside because I've tried all measures of outter cleanliness.

Two factors are responsible for B.O

1)The waste you expel through your skin(particularly the armpits). Your sweat is too salty.

2)The skin flora. Guess what? The bacteria called Staph epidermidis is the actual cause of B.O. This bacteria breaks down the salt in your sweat to isovaleric acid and other by-products. The isovaleric acid is pungent(smells bad), and that's where your odour comes from. I'm 5000% sure you have an overgrowth of Staph epidermidis in your skin.

So, even if you flushed out the wastes in your system like some folks said, or you mind what you eat, as long as the skin flora(S.epidermidis) is heavy in your skin, your B.O wld stil persist. I had a lady with a chronic B.O case. Her B.O was so bad, she seldom took public transports. She had to walk to most places she went to, and sat far away from people. You know you africans, people were saying she was cursed. Africans and their illogical spirituality. I understood her case. She had hypercalcaemia, plus heavy growth of Staph in her skin. She worsened it by the use of anti-perspirant, antibiotics, medicated soap, and disinfectants. She was this close to taking her own life because of the social embarrassment she gets.

Well today, her condition has improved.
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by odukoko(m): 5:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Ise aye bi dat.Go back to your village and do the needful!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by owbabs: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2016
worriedmind:
Hi guys. They say a problem shared is a problem half solved. I noticed that I've developed body odour ‎for about 2 years now. I'm 35 years and I first noticed it in 2014 about when I just got a new job. I've tried all sorts of deodorants and body sprays and nothing works. Body sprays actually makes it worse for me. I've tried driclor and maximum strength anti perspirants but to no avail. I've tried the baking soda treatment, lime and lemon but still to no avail. I make it a point of duty to shave every night so it's not like I keep hairs. I also shower atleast twice everyday. It's not like i get too sweaty,infact I don't perspire as much as to wet clothes in the pits area yet the slightest hint of sweat that comes on mixes with whatever roll on I have on and then creates a bad smell even when I'm dry. I get a lot of mean looks and turned heads everyday and it's actually starting to affect me mentally as I dream of people rubbing their noses and making faces at me in my sleep. Funny how people judge you immediately like you don't groom yourself properly. My life is on a stand still right now and I get panic attacks from the thought of going out because of the treatment and funny looks I get from people. I've been masturbating for about 7 years now, could this be the cause? Is there any link between[b][size=18pt] masturbation and body odour[/size][/b]? Could it be ulcer? I'm inclined to think it's from from the inside because I've tried all measures of outter cleanliness. Please has anyone out there ever encountered this social burden and how did u deal with it? Please help a dying soul. 

Lalasticlala kindly move this to front page so I can get more help. Thanks alot‎

This, gentle man, is the root of your problem!
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Use battery acid to take ur bath .thank me later grin
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by dnapstar(m): 5:41am On Jan 14, 2016
First and foremost I would like to say it didn't just start in 2014 perhaps you noticed it in only 2014. I feel your pain bro cause I passed through the same experience when I was studying in one of the Asian countries.
I got to discover the hard way. I had to visit different dermatologist in asia and just like you, i tired different methods from using under arm pad, to buying new shirts, perfume, deodorant etc. I even tried an anti-biotic that was prescribed by a dermatologist. I Googled alot to look for solution to it because it was really affecting my social life. I didn't have the confidence to seat near or come close to people. It even lead me to buying my own car because I was shy of seating close to people in the bus.
I was able to discover that it's a kind of medical condition that could be treated through surgery or some people use bontox.
But presently I use baking soda and it works perfectly atleast through out the day. Also I discovered recently, from experimenting it that shaving your underarm actually brings out d odor, so try not to shave completely. After taking your bath, apply baking soda like you would apply powder in you under arm and please do not use perfume or roll on in that area..
Spray your perfume around the neck area and elbow area. Also when washing you cloth especially ur shirt do not use washing machine. Wash the with ur hand and focus on the underarm area. Or tell whoever does your laundry to focus on the underarm. When you use a washing machine, it just spins the cloth and won't pay attention to the important areas like the underarm.
Moat people actually have bad odor (due to our climate conditions)but have gotten so used to it that they think it is normal. I remember had an argument with one of my female friends when I politely told her her "she didn't smell good, that she has a bad odor" I became very sensitive to bad odor because of my experience. And frankly alot of ppl don't know. Most don't care. If you have studied aboard I am sure u would be conscious of it by now and would have adjusted.
Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying everybody have this medical condition, all I am saying is that most people would smell nice if theyou become aware of the bad odor and do something about it. Sometimes I wish I could tell them in a nice and polite way without the person getting offended or defensive.
It is not an insult if someone tells you " you do not smell good"
I am more happy now and confident cause these methods have helped greatly and please if you sweat alot don't use bright color shirts like pink, red, blue etc. Cause it is so obvious and might irritate some people. Wear colors like white, black etc.
Also for foot odor try the baking soda, it works perfectly.. just pour little inside ur shoes.
Sorry for d long write up and grammatical error I am lazy to proofread... I hope it helps you bro.... cheers
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by So4baba(m): 5:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Maximus85:
Contact a gynaecologist immediately.
Can you just imagine
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by dnapstar(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2016
matrix199:

Two factors are responsible for B.O

1)The waste you expel through your skin(particularly the armpits). Your sweat is too salty.

2)The skin flora. Guess what? The bacteria called Staph epidermidis is the actual cause of B.O. This bacteria breaks down the salt in your sweat to isovaleric acid and other by-products. The isovaleric acid is pungent(smells bad), and that's where your odour comes from. I'm 5000% sure you have an overgrowth of Staph epidermidis in your skin.

So, even if you flushed out the wastes in your system like some folks said, or you mind what you eat, as long as the skin flora(S.epidermidis) is heavy in your skin, your B.O wld stil persist. I had a lady with a chronic B.O case. Her B.O was so bad, she seldom took public transports. She had to walk to most places she went to, and sat far away from people. You know you africans, people were saying she was cursed. Africans and their illogical spirituality. I understood her case. She had hypercalcaemia, plus heavy growth of Staph in her skin. She worsened it by the use of anti-perspirant, antibiotics, medicated soap, and disinfectants. She was this close to taking her own life because of the social embarrassment she gets.

Well today, her condition has improved.

How do you get rid of Staph
Re: Body Odour Problem, Please Help by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Start from dropping the cream you use on your body. Take enough water and pray to God to help you!

Because you've tried other methods and it's not working, na only God fit help you.

Hope no bad breath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.