Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (83119 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Acekidc4(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

Huh?

Excuse me ?

I dont even kno him except on nl

All i said was even if he is an imposter let him b

Its his life he doesnt dictate d way u shd live too

Wat if dis is d only way he gets away from his reality pains??

U are just too mean nd wicked

Thank you for this Lovely Comment, actually I have gone thru this guy posts and everything he is saying are just for entertainment and jokes!! Why are some nairalanders pained cos of this??

I too have done all this jokes, yabbing and Nonsense talks with Alberto2k, Orijin, kinglekan and a host of other guys and Babes from Romanceland!!Nairaland is a Forum for fun and Relaxation!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by HENSEXIE(f): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chrisx1x:
Something is just not right here,am out of here.dnt bother quoting

Y leav jst like Ɖά̲†̥?say sumtin na
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 12:05am On Jan 15, 2016
Acekidc4:

Why are u taking the Whole shiit serious when u know everything he is saying is a Joke!! Just Laugh it off!!You all are just taking this simple funny joke Serious. Damm!!
grin I've got to warn you, there are stronger quotes and even meaner reactions further from here as you go along.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2016
HENSEXIE:
shocked kai diz re strong wordz ooo

Pls U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz shld jst stop all dis pls.ure all matured na bikonu

Most of it are just empty jibes thrown around for nothing but _fuck's sakes.

It's over ,dear.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by wanderlust007(m): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
Have you ever had a supernatural experience? share your experience.

One i had was one night at about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle, and on seeing the ladies he said i'm just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.

My other experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc
@mylordship, me I was just passing by o and twas fun reading thru d comments. ummm, anytin fr me? grin
mylordship:

One i had was one night at about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle, and on seeing the ladies he said i'm just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.

My other experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc
@mylordship, me I was just passing by o and twas fun reading thru d comments. ummm, anytin fr me?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by HENSEXIE(f): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2016
ezekielly:

U better do what the Prophet is telling you....
Before u begin claim strong head

Wch Prophet?abeegggii

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by HENSEXIE(f): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Emperor007:

I'm still waiting to hear from you.

Seriously all of U̶̲̥̅̊ asking d op 2 tell U̶̲̥̅̊ abt U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ future,re U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz 4 real shocked
Is d op G̶̲̥̅̊☹ D̶̲̥̅̊?I mean he isn't even seein ntin.SMH 4 sum pple sha

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by HENSEXIE(f): 12:57am On Jan 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
you son of a wh0re I'm not even married

Kikikikikikikikik grin
Ure wicked cheesy
OMG...I L♥√e NL
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by enilove(m): 12:58am On Jan 15, 2016
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
It is possible that d op could see things of the spirit , but by which power?
That is why you have to be careful and reject any evil said concerning you.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by HENSEXIE(f): 1:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Rili? grin

adaksbullet:
while are u called me a idiot?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Happiness87(f): 1:13am On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:

yea I saw it....
be careful with that guy,

just an advice, that guy is foul, i pray he doesn't brainwash you but from what I see u are not strong enough, you will fall for his sweet tooth … its a pity, you gave him your number.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Happiness87(f): 1:16am On Jan 15, 2016
kaziblake:
@mylordship are you not thru with your message,since yesterday.
what came to your mind when he told you where you were, and was he correct?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Omotaday(m): 1:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Sparkle777:
To think dat I read all thru to know much abt ppls experience supernaturally, yet derailers wont quit. I d wanted to share but.!
Smh.
Share with me, you may be the second sane person on this thread after me....
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by sulakishop(m): 1:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Too much of Osogbo weed....

mylordship:

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 15, 2016
morckingbird im seeing u the usa
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 15, 2016
sequential i c u teaching
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 15, 2016
sulakishop:
Too much of Osogbo weed....

im seeing a big kind of money come into ur hands.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Happiness87:
what came to your mind when he told you where you were, and was he correct?
YOUR marriage shall be the sweetest with honey, u dnt need to worry urself, thank me later.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 15, 2016
wanderlust007:
@mylordship, me I was just passing by o and twas fun reading thru d comments. ummm, anytin fr me? grin@mylordship, me I was just passing by o and twas fun reading thru d comments. ummm, anytin fr me?
4rm today onwards u shall be getting favours 4rm all corners of the earth
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by sexyshe(f): 2:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Anything for me too.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 15, 2016
hijodedios:
People i hve taken time to read this topic and its comment from the very first page to page 15 and i have found out that nigerians too dey doubt(forgive me for putting it that way) we are quick to judge people by their outward appearance,i think mylordship the op only said what he experienced in the past and people are doubting him,and their reason of doubting him is becouse they have already judged him from what he said or did here in nl in time past but my people i only has one thing to say,the ways of God is not the same with that of men,lets be careful.Just a word of advice to the op,dont argue with them when they dont accept the message,just give them the message the way you see it,that way you have done your work and God will always continue to replenish your strenght.shalom.
every close door in ur life has been opened 4 defending GOD'S OWN, begin to ask anything in d name of JESUS and it shall be so.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 15, 2016
sexyshe:
Anything for me too.
yeah i see a friend trying to betray u but in d end she will disgrace herself either, mark my words.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2016
adegunahmed:

today will determime tommoro, so u cann't read some destiny.THE FUTURE IS STILL UNCLEAR
The future is clear as crystal
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 15, 2016
foyeks2001:

me nko? am also waiting Bro
IM seeing ur husband in a political office
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Emperor007:

I'm still waiting to hear from you .
Thanks
be patience, some where along the line im seeing been connected to the head of an organisation.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 15, 2016
preciousMI1:

abeg I'm still waiting... what are u seeing abt me
IM seeing u in a new country with ur husband, just begin to work as a good lady
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by sexyshe(f): 2:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Anything else about profession and family?thanks
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 15, 2016
kaziblake:
@mylordship are you not thru with your message,since yesterday.
IM seeing u with a new born baby
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Keziehenry:

pls explain what u mean by the bell cos am confused
a bell is anything that bring sound to d notice of people, when ure in a place and u notice a bell, move away 4rm there
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Dharey55(m): 2:34am On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship,pls what about me ?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Dharey55:
mylordship,pls what about me ?
IM seeing u winning a huge some of money, invest it well
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by akudofarms: 3:02am On Jan 15, 2016
What about me? What do you see

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply)

Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.