Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,499 members, 7,964,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:48 AM

Five Quick Steps To Starting Your Digital Marketing Campaigns - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Five Quick Steps To Starting Your Digital Marketing Campaigns (774 Views)

Get Expert Web Apps, Websites, Apps And Growth Campaigns At The Best Prices! / How To Begin Your Email Marketing Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Quick Steps To Starting Your Digital Marketing Campaigns by sms9ja(f): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good afternoon dear friends,

Welcome to another new week, I get asked a lot of times about this my digital marketing campaigns, and what this digital marketing is all about,

I need not tell you again that digital marketing is the new media, if your business is not online now I really don’t know the future of your business. Over 80 million Nigerians are active online, you have to have strategies on ground and not just pray and fast into this newyear 2016.

Digital marketing simply means marketing of your product or service online!

Here are five steps to get you started:

Bulksms campaigns

It’s no longer news that our mobile smart phone is the future, 90% of SMS sent out will be read in 5mins, targeted creative bulksms messages will be sent, not everyone needs your service, You must have a phone number targeted database and start your campaigns.

BBM Campaigns

Notice I said campaigns, marketing of your product or service as to be consistent ( keep at it),( I’m able to talk about this because it has worked for me) so you will be sending out your BC ( relevant messages that will be read, begin with a trending topic..story etc) Send BC at least 3 to 4 times weekly, like I have over 1500 contacts (which is not much) you can build your list by simply sharing your BB pins( on social media) along with useful tips for people to add you.

Email Marketing

Sending of your proposals/Newsletters to a targeted email list, consistently, weekly or twice weekly, category of emails can be youths, workers,business.

Using an email blaster that sends you reports of statistics of views. ( Recipients that has read your mail).

Database Sourcing

If you noticed I have kept saying targeted database, simply means getting the right audience to market your product and services, through various category of either phone numbers or Emails of Location specific, Occupation, Age etc.

Web banner Adverts

If you have visited Bella Naija, or Linda Ikeji’s Blog you would have seen banners of different brands, that’s how you can generate income and also get your brand advertised to millions on the internet! Get your designed banners on your website, or on another’s.

I really do hope I haven’t confused you..

We do Digital Marketing trainings on Whatsapp closed Group

Next class is on Jan 28th 2016, Fee- 7k with bonuses, Register here-www.sms9ja.com/class

Mrs Funmi Akinyoola

Founder/CEO Wafservices Intl

Digital Marketing Company

BBpin: 58dd690b, hotline- 08089711617, 08036638933 (whatsapp)

Wafservices.com

@sms9ja1

IG:Funmi Akinyoola

Like:www.facebook.com/sms9ja

Blog.premiumsms9ja.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Be Sales Agent And Distributors To Manufacturing Companies. / Urgent Requests For Vessels To Buy / From Chicken Manure To Clean Water, Organic Fertilizer And Feed Additive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.