Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,196 members, 7,943,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

If Only God Can Help FUTO Students,that Way I Will Believe In Nigeria Again. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Only God Can Help FUTO Students,that Way I Will Believe In Nigeria Again. (496 Views)

Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. / Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only God Can Help FUTO Students,that Way I Will Believe In Nigeria Again. by gerald01: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
I'm sorry i just had to write his due to my experiences in FUTO diamond bank.
it is quite obvious that a whole federal university of technology like FUTO could afford to have only but one bank all because of politics.
In short,i am just tired of this country-a country where everything is politicized.
most times you go there only to find out that its only one ATM that's working in he whole school thereby keeping the whole student stranded.
This period now,the newly admitted students are currently doing their clearance,the should rather find ways to make things easier for them instead all they do is try to even harden things more.
Imagin a situation one spends more than three hours just to withdtaw #1k.
If only God can help us in this country-maybe one day an average Nigerian will have a say in this hopeless country! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only God Can Help FUTO Students,that Way I Will Believe In Nigeria Again. by Obinovictor(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
I feel your pain
Re: If Only God Can Help FUTO Students,that Way I Will Believe In Nigeria Again. by StarCj(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin that's what we pass through n it is also know other of F.U.T.O
Re: If Only God Can Help FUTO Students,that Way I Will Believe In Nigeria Again. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2016
gerald01:
I'm sorry i just had to write his due to my experiences in FUTO diamond bank.
it is quite obvious that a whole federal university of technology like FUTO could afford to have only but one bank all because of politics.
In short,i am just tired of this country-a country where everything is politicized.
most times you go there only to find out that its only one ATM that's working in he whole school thereby keeping the whole student stranded.
This period now,the newly admitted students are currently doing their clearance,the should rather find ways to make things easier for them instead all they do is try to even harden things more.
Imagin a situation one spends more than three hours just to withdtaw #1k.
If only God can help us in this country-maybe one day an average Nigerian will have a say in this hopeless country! cry
u better go owerri and sort things out for urself. lounge ur complain to the bank management about what's going on ok.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise 2016 For Airmen/airwomen Has Commenced / Free Project Work Materials And Guidance In LAW / Naija New Pop Breed "Emmiz""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.