Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore (14654 Views)

Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos / Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures / NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE Team 4: Geniuses are born not made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by kossyablaze(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
sukkot:
i have just logged on to nairaland for the day na lol. una do well. i salute my ndigbo peoples for doing big thangs in singapore wink wink grin
lol baddo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Meriekriss:

Na Android dictionary cause am oo... Obodo mara nma..
Olodo dey android dictionary?
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
fr3do:

Fixed

+1
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by megbu: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
sukkot:
i have just logged on to nairaland for the day na lol. una do well. i salute my ndigbo peoples for doing big thangs in singapore wink wink grin
Mr. Mischief of nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Meriekriss: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Olodo dey android dictionary?

If u use Android fone, u wud knw that you can add words u frequently use to d Android dictionary urself..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Murphydready(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
umuazi ubulu ha n'enwu oku.
umuazi gu ga book.
umuazi gbajiri mkpisi odee

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by BurukutuMallam: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
tartar9:
as usual,they won't let us hia word again sad
yeebĂ´s and their inferiority complex

See your life tongue
Low life ignoramus
Bigot of the highest order.
Hug live transformer then

I hail una Anambralians continue dey represent the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by odogwu125: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Anything done purely on merit naturally favour Ndigbo. Dats why they want to rope us together where they can use nepotism to catch up

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by katerine7(f): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Anambra state o....light of the nation

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hey Sukkot, Hope you remember me from the old time. I saw your picture somewhere on the internet. I wanted to let u know, so that u can erase it. I know you care about privacy.

Cheers.
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by sukkot: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
LoJ:
Hey Sukkot, Hope you remember me from the old time. I saw your picture somewhere on the internet. I wanted to let u know, so that u can erase it. I know you care about privacy.

Cheers.
my picture ? i dont even have a picture. what picture ? show me the picture. yes i remember you Loj. happy new year
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
sukkot:
my picture ? i dont even have a picture. what picture ? show me the picture. yes i remember you Loj. happy new year

Hello. Hapy new year. Do you want me to post the picture here? If yes, tell me so, I will. it's an old picture, I think u were still in chicago.

I even found out, you wrote something (like a book, I don't want to say more than that). I don't want to infringe your privacy, that's why I just try to indicate to u so that u erase it. Case closed.
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by wiseoneking: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
sage2 post=:

You are entitle to your own opinion as regards your explicit praise for a particular tribe. However, I dey tell you, my brother. Only we, the minority, can tell which of the major tribes is really not feeding fat on our common wealth. Two of the three major tribes are the major problem we have in the this country. No wonder, you cannot really trace any true development which does not have the hand of the feds in their regions. Watch how the guilty ones will come for me even though I did not mention any particular tribe.
JEALOUSY AND ENVY DICTECTED. Waste guy?
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by sukkot: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
LoJ:

Hello. Hapy new year. Do you want me to post the picture here? If yes, tell me so, I will. it's an old picture, I think u were still in chicago.

I even found out, you wrote something (like a book, I don't want to say more than that). I don't want to infringe your privacy, that's why I just try to indicate to u so that u erase it. Case closed.
definitely not me. send it to my email. i will send you my email now
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
sukkot:
definitely not me. send it to my email. i will send you my email now
Hi sukkot wink

Sent you a mail since yesterday. You haven't responded
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by sukkot: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Hi sukkot wink

Sent you a mail since yesterday. You haven't responded
hey hello Ishi. Nah i aint receive it at all. nairaland be trippin sometimes lol
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by sukkot: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
LoJ:

am waiting for the email bro. check your mail
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
sukkot:
hey hello Ishi. Nah i aint receive it at all. nairaland be trippin sometimes lol
Okay, lemme resend it now. Pls check ya mail
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by sage2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
wiseoneking:
JEALOUSY AND ENVY DICTECTED. Waste guy?

Wow! "Dictected"? It is "detected".
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Omeny: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tkester:

Just imagine what we will be able to accomplish if we have our country, where hardwork, knowledge and sincerity will be the order of the day. And not the almajiri quota system you have in the z...
Guy forget that thing! In as far as I love and rest my Igbo Brothers a lot, I won't advice they form their own country oooo!

Be warn oooo

It is then you will know though they are all Igbos, U will see diff
groups protesting and telling U that there's diff btw Enugu and Abia man ETC just as we have in Nig today!

No think am ooo

Remember Nigeria was promised Heaven on Earth before the independence?

See where we are now!
We all must all make or mar this country at the stage we are now! No backing out Now!
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by chiefobdk(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
iyfydidier:

Am sure ur from Akwaibom or Crossriver as ur people are known to be keke drivers and househelps across the nation.

yoruba
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by achi4u(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dp
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by achi4u(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very well grin

How come we don't hear about Ebonyi State and Abia State respectively in positions like this?
Bros, Ebonyi state opens this floors of debate as far back as 2010 when Ebonyi and Akwaibom jointly represent Nigeria in Qatar inter school competition.
Then, in 2012 Ebonyi state singlehandedly represent Nigeria in Dundee Scotland. FACT.
We're silent achievers anyway, hate blowing our own trumpet publicly. GOOGLE.

Kudos to Anambra state children and my they come home with the trophy.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Kingspin(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Good.
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Kingspin(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nigeria got talents.
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Sochimaobim(m): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2016
VcStunner:
Anambra always in the news and mostly for leading the rest.

You just can't hate this people, they are so everywhere undecided football, movies, academics, craftmanship.. I wish to ignore business. It's just like saying Messi can play football, the world already knows. I duff for una sad
U forgot to mention music: psquare, flavour, phyno, illbliss, selebobo, tony one week, osadebe, oliver d coque, etc Politics: Zik, Ojukwu, chuba okadigbo, Peter Obi, Ngige, etc.. Academics: China Achebe, Chike Obi, Dora Akunyili, Chimamanda Adichie, Philip Emeagwari etc.. My brother, there is sth unique about Anambra. Am not saying this because am an Anambrarian, but because its the truth! Peace #

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by mikolo80: 4:09am On Jan 15, 2016
iamkeyz:
and we keep making the SUN nation proud igbo amaka if only we can invest more in education and community building no region will challenge us we will get there someday
Wetin de hold you?
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by mikolo80: 4:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Tkester:

Just imagine what we will be able to accomplish if we have our country, where hardwork, knowledge and sincerity will be the order of the day. And not the almajiri quota system you have in the z...
Wetin una never fit accomplish for una state, I hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana-afikpo / Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile / 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.