Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her (27218 Views)

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Ahmed3rdjuly: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Wizzz:
Wait.....just N1000?? grin sad

So if it was =N=1,000,000.00 will it stop anything?
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by ITbomb(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2016
It would appear that the problem is the amount involved, it should have been higher

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Jarus(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2016
WETCUNT:
people from Southwest and rusted roof region are commonly involved in this....click like if you agree and share if you concur

James can be borne by anyone, irrespective of region. Don't be too sure, especially as most of the James I know are from the region of Nairalanders that call South West Southwest like you.

3 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by sucess001(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2016
see as he has rubbished himself and tainting his company for this kain stupid act?

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Abiagirl777:
one slot for an unemployed available
......Before we Fire am! We go first Castrate the eeeddduiot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by ossy4rill: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
One new opening at Exxon Mobil, I need to be the person to fill his spot
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by frisky2good(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
With that 1k and enough scope he would have found a willing girl.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Rutheby:
Na wa o. A sane man wouldn't do such. Morality isn't about d level you've attained but how you can control urself in situations. He should be made to pay for it.
grin grin grin Yes he will pay with his Balls grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Seunolad1(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2016
:oImagine has in get money rich, girls plenty for outside.
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by refiner(f): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2016
so so so bad..... speechless
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Brunel(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
3 year old described Kerewa sha lol

Wisdom is not by occupation clearly.
I'm sure this guy has passed numerous tests and exams yet e still no get sense!
Now in jail when his Co-occupants ask him about his life what will be say? I trust them to beat him some more.
On the brighter side one more vacancy in exxon Mobil for awon boys. I'd attach this as evidence. ....lmao
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by timunstopable: 11:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Can that 3yr old girl that saw this act ever be the same

How we she view Men

She needs Psychological attention as much as the 14yr old that was raped
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Jacko01: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Some men sha.... Rape is evil ahhh ahhh dont know wat to say sha..... He shld compensate dat gal with 3 million and the family with 6 million den justice is served
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by kraftsta(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kx:

Our journalists can do better than this. What with all the contradiction about the suspect being arrested or at large at the same time?

Lol...I thought I was d only person da noticed
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by myners007: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
WETCUNT:
people from Southwest and rusted roof region are commonly involved in this....click like if you agree and share if you concur
sorry sir, I think your own case is worse than that of the rapist. Kindly visit d psychiatrist if your profane comments persist in Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by porshuch: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
freshness2020:
That three year old kid must be a genuis and have been exposed to rated movies.. "he do like this, he do like that. Demonstrating the act. Smart kid.
the act was carried out in her presence, so she narrated what she saw. So don't say that she has been exposed to rated movies.
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by 9jatatafo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mr James, you have a house in Lekki and you working with Exxonmobil still you could go so low defiling a minor!
What happens to all those fresh baes in island? Don't you have a wife or side chick? I am really baffled how some guys allow that little thing in-between their legs take over the work of the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is this the truth and nothing but truth?

This story does not add up

2 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by 9jatatafo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
porshuch:
the act was carried out in her presence, so she narrated what she saw. So don't say that she has been exposed to rated movies.

A 2 years and 6 months old can demonstrate what he or she saw with her eyes. Kids are very smart!

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by jojoki: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Konji na bastard when not controlled. He should face the consequence.
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by sisisioge: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chai! This mofoo has ruined his life because of a few minutes of pleasure...he is so going down! The next time he sees a minor with small oranges, he would run! Azzzhole! Idiata!

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by bigass123(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Must you display ur stup!dity in public and in broad daylight? Why not wait till u get home in the evening before u activate ur ish undecided
See a psychiatrist please angry

WETCUNT:

3 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Seun360(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Akwa Ibom man and Itet.
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by sisisioge: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
ZuzuMan:
......Before we Fire am! We go first Castrate the eeeddduiot grin grin grin

Oga, I think you should use a small scalpel to ensure the target is removed in whole. Then the client can be shown the result while still lucid cool cool
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by bigass123(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
The devil has a strong grip on this generation .. May God have mercy on us and deliver us. Nigeria gradually turning to India rape-wise sad
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Boss13: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
I shake my head. This case should be followed to the end. He should be used as an example. However, in this situation, the victim, the police and the accused may want to settle out of court. That is the reason we still have monsters roaming around.
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by blank(f): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kx:

Our journalists can do better than this. What with all the contradiction about the suspect being arrested or at large at the same time?

I agree that our journalists should do a better job. I think what the newspaper did was to join an update with the original story. He hadn't been caught initially but he has now been caught.
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by ehix89(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]He just ruined his life by just one silly act.....On a second thought this could be a tenant that doesnt want to pay his/her rent.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by fortune1968: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
for God sake; why would a man with a very good job and a more promising future put himself in an AVOIDABLE PROBLEM. why ?
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by 247notire(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
I have just one question. How come it was never mentioned that there was blood on the bed? Also, the doctors said absolutely nothing about forceful breaking of the hymen, does it mean she wasn't a virgin? At 14? Nawaa o...

Meanwhile Mr James can kiss his job adios... He shud be jailed asap.

3 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by Blunttalker: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
I have always reiterated that no matter how highly placed a man is, his bad habits /uncontrolled weakness will be his ruin. He has to be fired asap... To think that he stole the innocence of two people, his victim and the three year old. Konji is a curse to some,!
Re: Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her by anochuko01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
just gimme his job undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed For 20 Years In Indonesia / Drunk Boy Dealt With For Beating Lady Till She Fainted . / Police Uncover Ritualist's Den In Iwo, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.