Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Difference Is There Between Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Difference Is There Between Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding? (793 Views)

What's Difference Between A Mature Relationship And An Immature Relationship / Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) / After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Difference Is There Between Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding? by slimes(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
So much fuss about church wedding. It is gradually supressing the traditional mode of bringing the "ripe orange" to the plucker. I feel the western baseless tradition has taken over our rooted ancestral values and tradition. What is your say?
Re: What Difference Is There Between Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding? by Igwe9(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
I can't think now. I'm in the celebration mood. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Difference Is There Between Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding? by platinumnk(f): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
actually i like both and im going to do both. cool
Re: What Difference Is There Between Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding? by Igwe9(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
eww! plat's post is hidden.
@op
church wedding has no substitute my friend, unless you aren't a christian.
Re: What Difference Is There Between Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
i think you already know the difference so why ask? or you would have asked which one do ppl prefer cox it seems you already made your choice -traditional marriage is what you like.
Re: What Difference Is There Between Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding? by platinumnk(f): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2009
Who deleted my post angry

Like i said I dont see a difference even though i enjoy both.

so I will have both!
Re: What Difference Is There Between Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding? by slimes(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2009
I didn't choose Traditional Marriage but I reminded you guys that our ancestors never had a church no to talk of getting married in the church.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Too Young To Marry? / Im Confussed / Stepmother's Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.