Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,663 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship (3073 Views)

Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood / MMM: 16 Photos That Describes How Everyone Is Feeling Tight Now / 9 Pics That Describes A Real Husband,ladies love to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by polariss(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Ne-yo..so sick
One direction-infinity
Polarris-i got the cookie(unreleased) cool
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by Chommieblaq(f): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

its irreplaceable by Beyonce not to the left....

chorus
standing in d front yard
telling me how am such a fool
talking abt how i will never ever find someone like u
u got it twisted e...
u just dont know abt(x2)..
i could have another u in a min
i could have another u by tomorrow
so don't u ever think you're irreplaceable ooo.
Tanx dear, was trying to remember d title, I jus decided to write that.
Na old age, once again tanx grin
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by kilisi(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
You're Not The Girl.......Dare Alade.
Chorus
You're not the girl I used to know
You're a shadow of yourself
I think I lost you long ago
Like a book that's left the shelf
I hear the footsteps down the hall
And I know someday that will be you leaving me for good.
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by Emodeee: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

you again, tot u were asking for no, y haven't u called o?

i dey scared say dem go chop all my credit cheesy

Why don't you call me? I heard the call rate over dere is ridiculously cheap.
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by yemstok(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

its irreplaceable by Beyonce not to the left....

chorus
standing in d front yard
telling me how am such a fool
talking abt how i will never ever find someone like u
u got it twisted e...
u just dont know abt(x2)..
i could have another u in a min
i could have another u by tomorrow
so don't u ever think you're irreplaceable ooo.

Lmao "To the left" grin
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by yemstok(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Yesterday by Toni Braxton and Trey Songs.
Irreplaceable by Beyonce
Take a bow by Rihanna

What I did for love by Emeli Sande ft David Guetta
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by Jewelnutch: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Rae Sremmurd - X
Rae Sremmurd - This Could Be Us.
The Weeknd - Enemy.
The Weeknd - Shameless
The Weeknd - Drunk In Lovee (Remix)

The first two songs are total jerk stunts.
The remaining three are for people who don't want anything in girls again except the cuddling and body-to-body experience.

2 Likes

Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by MoNickk(f): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Taylor Swift-we are never ever getting back together. Eamon-Bleep it...all time favourite
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by Sexytemi(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Tanx dear, was trying to remember d title, I jus decided to write that.
Na old age, once again tanx grin

you welcome dear, lol, u not old ooo grin
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by Sexytemi(f): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
yemstok:

Lmao "To the left" grin

lol...it was a mistake on her part wink
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by Sexytemi(f): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Emodeee:

i dey scared say dem go chop all my credit cheesy

Why don't you call me? I heard the call rate over dere is ridiculously cheap.

lol, can't o, u asked for it
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by Emodeee: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

lol, can't o, u asked for it

check ur pm, it's there already. Stop the hard to get thingy joorh.
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by Sexytemi(f): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Emodeee:

check ur pm, it's there already. Stop the hard to get thingy joorh.

if u can't call, then forget it
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by emzila(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
ANOTHER GUY MAN IS ABOUT TO BE HEARTBROKEN COURTESY OF DAUGHTER OF EVE. TAKE HEART IN ADVANCE BRO.
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by Emodeee: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

if u can't call, then forget it

alryt.
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by firstking01(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Teeboy22:
:LEGOOO
roxette in the song, it must have been lovesad
Re: Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship by virda: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
david guetta like song..

you download mp3 in here
http://viyeye.wapka.mobi/site_kategory.xhtml?get-cid=6115545&get-name=David%20Guetta

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women / My Boyfriend Is A Complete slowpoke. / Omg! Which Kind Kissing Be This Kwanu- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.