Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,736 members, 7,979,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) (66025 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / How To Shave Your Underarm Without A Shaving Stick / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Emac34: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm learning things cheesy
so ar mycheesy o egbon

1 Like

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by tana4gud(f): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yeye dey smell
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I must encourage the people you meet every day, they do smell your stinky ass.
bro, add dirty boxers nd singlet. mtcheew, yeye. lol. i dy wash clean na. no time to shave gan sev
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Toks2008(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
LOL

Me i shave all pubic hairs biko..i even hate the sight on me or on any lady cos its kinda disgusting to see.
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice writing skill
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by idros4real: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Firstly why use paper or tissue to clean your anal when there was water to serve you better. And you can reduced your anal air not shave because they can disturb at times. The major problem you will face is itching like something is biting you when new one is growing. So you can use water to clean your anal when you used the toilet and reduced your anal hair when it is too much or disturbing you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by repogirl(f): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Funny as sh.it! grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by naniawini(f): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Odiegwu[b][/b]
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by byvan03: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Exaggerated scribbles... undecided
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Zane2point4(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
idros4real:
Firstly why use paper or tissue to clean your anal when there was water to serve you better. And you can reduced your anal air not shave because they can disturb at times. The major problem you will face is itching like something is biting you when new one is growing. So you can use water to clean your anal when you used the toilet and reduced your anal hair when it is too much or disturbing you.

ppl dat use water to wash dia ass una strong o, I cn imagine using my hands to squash my shit wen dia is soft toilet ppaper to use, even if u wana do dat why dont u use water first.
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
TMI! Is this a guy? If yes, he has a very strong connection to his feminine side. Potential gaylord.

On topic. Can't leave it, too gross. It grows even faster than the one of my head.

The trick is not to shave it all. This will include the underarm and other body hair. Set the trimmer to level 1 or 2.
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by sweetgala(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Zane2point4:

ppl dat use water to wash dia ass una strong o, I cn imagine using my hands to squash my shit wen dia is soft toilet ppaper to use, even if u wana do dat why dont u use water first.

Using water is substantially cleaners, and shit is actually not as dirty as you paint it, its tgefood you consumed broken down by acids in the stomach and enzymes, mixed with fat and dead body cells and excreted.
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
tombravo:
Im tired of the hair. wud av shaved it buh with what? shaving stick? e too big. i been dy think say make i use proffesional clipper. d bush too much. . . imagine, the hair flowed fro my butt to my bck, mayb imma a werewolf

grin grin cheesy
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
idros4real:

Water?? shocked
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
sweetgala:

Using water is substantially cleaners, and shit is actually not as dirty as you paint it, its tgefood you consumed broken down by acids in the stomach and enzymes, mixed with fat and dead body cells and excreted.

We know buh....
Why did God make it to smell so bad? Like he missed adding a perfume or something during creation grin
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by sweetgala(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrProducer:

We know buh....
Why did God make it to smell so bad? Like he missed adding a perfume or something during creation grin

That's the fats and enzymes mixxed together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by tickles2luv2016(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
"Anyanma",na pubic hair i know say dem dey Shave which one come.be anal hair?no go kill yourself o lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol, made my day, very good English as well
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by obivyktur: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
This is a forum post by some white guy, from years ago.

Why would this twitter guy pretend it's his experience?

Cc us the guy or shut up
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by montezz(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:

How do you wash or shave that big ass ??

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Oxone(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Anal hair can be reduce "if is too long" by shaving it half-way...eliminating it completely will make one uncomfortable.
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by tomholly: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by BENARI: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Who post dis kyn tin? kiss
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by jetage1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
i shave, never have i experienced any of these
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
I read this story before on reddit.
A guy living in the US is the original author.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Gbengais(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
This guy is a damn liar.. read this exact write up in a forum by a white dude when I was making research on shaving anal hair

1 Like

Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Derawiz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
dason4life:
I will comment later, got important things to do
sad

What is The meaning of who is lalasticlala, Pls I'm new here and I've seen that countless times
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Derawiz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
dason4life:
I will comment later, got important things to do
sad

What is The meaning or who is lalasticlala?, Pls I'm new here and I've seen that countless times
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by KINGDAV2015(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
I had contemplated this action of shaving my butt hairs, but something kept holding me back.

Thank God I didn't do it.

OP pele...
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by smitez(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
olukenzo:
TMI! Is this a guy? If yes, he has a very strong connection to his feminine side. Potential gaylord .

Bro check yourself wella o.. you might be the one that is gay..

U were uncomfortable when u were reading it probably because u were getting arouse reading about "his ass"

Check yourself bro
stop the denial grin
Re: Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) by Shrapnell(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
WOW! I'm on nairaland! I'm calling my mom now, she gotta know I'm famous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) / 58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.