Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) (19441 Views)

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad / 11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by passionate88: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oby join them?

onoikenna:
They shld calm down.It is nt easy to fight terrorism.PMB is trying hard to rescue the girls
name now you know?, when Jonathan dey power you know say terrorism dey hard to fight?
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Jolumania432(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
okoro4:
They shld calm down.Buhari is already on it
Dey Shld Calm Down Or Wat Did U Type? Are U Human Or Robot? 4 How Many Year Wil Dey Calm...
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by frisky2good(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Where's that woman that used to cry for them?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
myopinion2011:
Buhari promised two weeks. It is not yet two weeks you people are already complaining. EFCC might visit u people soon. Yeye dey smell.

I love the last part my brother...#YeyeDeSmell
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by wittyt98(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
they better goan sit down ..I know its painful buh tbh I don't think those children can be saved ..... some if them might have been sold into slavery ...who knows if some re not in Madagascar already sef ...... nd im suspecting those boko bois has been using some of them as suicide bombers .
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Primakris: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please can anyone tell us where Aunty Oby Ezekwesili and her Chibok Girls Top Management Team are? So the girls are no longer important to them? Na wa ooooo!
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by klax(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
paramakina202:
Where is Oby?

She is no longer in bring back our girls struggle again now Oby is in bring out the portfolio movement.
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by klax(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
paramakina202:
Where is Oby?

She is no longer in bring back our girls struggle again now Oby is in bring out the portfolio movement. That is life Bro.
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by DEDON8181(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Alphaoscar:
The Chibok girls was left unattended to for a long time that its now very difficult for government to do anything meaningful to secure their freedom.

Its only the special grace of God that can bring back those girls.

LOOSERS AND SCAMMERS ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by ticker(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
in fayose voice "the chibok girls will never come back again"
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Primakris: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please, can anyone tell us where Aunty Oby Ezekwesili and her Chibok Girls Top Management Team are? Are the girls no longer important to them? Na wa ooooo!
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by paramakina202: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
klax:

She is no longer in bring back our girls struggle again now Oby is in bring out the portfolio movement. That is life Bro.
She must come and lead the campaign to BBOG against buharia administration.
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Alphaoscar:
The Chibok girls was left unattended to for a long time that its now very difficult for government to do anything meaningful to secure their freedom.

Its only the special grace of God that can bring back those girls.

No excuses. Chibok girls played a huge part in Buhari's success.
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Josephjnr(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wait o,those protesters self. FG should kindly give them some weapons and map to/of Sambisa,that energy being used to protest can actually cause great damage to Boko boys and prompt early return of chibok girls. My elders,have I spoken your minds?
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Banter1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
ajebuter:

Dasuki should know.
He's the one with the whole bucks
Sorry dude grin grin grin
hahahaha funny!
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Banter1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
johnmark1234:
if u want it I will send it to u from South Africa but u have to give my Bros the money
scam Alert!
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by omanzo02: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
onatisi:

I heard she likes the doggie style from baba

OBJ has been keeping her busy so no time for chibok protest lol
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by soniawarmate: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oby should be ashamed of her self for this rubbish she is using innocent people to do. Suffering people under sun without good attention. Now Mr Buhari has told them off. This is not Jonathan that will give you bread and butter Buhari is gonna whip your ass. Mean while they are no longer girls o if at all they were really taken by those animals they should be women by now. So #BBOW#
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by PasNina(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
okoro4:
They shld calm down.Buhari is already on it
Taah!
Sharap!
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by johnmark1234(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Banter1:
scam Alert!
my friend shot up I want to help u. what is scam?.I'm Dearing whit Gold and diamond.

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Banter1(m): 7:00am On Jan 17, 2016
johnmark1234:
my friend shot up I want to help u. what is scam?.I'm Dearing whit Gold and diamond.
go and scam your biafra brother not me. I should shut up? Seems you don't have manners.

And is "Shut" not "shot". No more response from me to you. #bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.