Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,085 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Is It Going To Be This Year: To Do Or Not To Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is It Going To Be This Year: To Do Or Not To Do? (297 Views)

Giant Crocodile Captured In Australia To Stop It Going To Town / Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies / Basic Skills You Must Learn Now Before Going To Any Higher Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Going To Be This Year: To Do Or Not To Do? by sunsammie: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2016

I know many of you reading this post, perhaps at one point in your life, you were so close to taking a decision, but for some reasons best known to you alone, you withheld yourself from doing so and now regretting why you didn't do it.

You watch each year go by and what happen? NOTHING.

Perhaps you wanted to
1. Go to school, but ….
2. Free yourself from unprofitable relationship but...
3. Wanted to quit a habit, but...
4. Start saving, but...
5. Help your parents but.....
6. Write a book, but....
7. Rebuild a relationship but...
8. Wanted to reach out to someone but.....

I can go on and on but you guess the gist. The point is, there will always be hundred and one reasons why you shouldn't take the action, decision and initiatives to do it.

There will never be a right time unless you quit giving excuses and do it.

Most of us are waiting for the perfect and most convenient time to do what is right and never do anything in the end. If we search deep down within us, the root cause is FEAR of failure, ridicule and rejection.

If you fail, then so what? No one is so busy or preoccupied with your matter, everyone is concerned with his or herself.

This is the beginning of another year, it is never too late to begin or dream again. If you don't know how to do something, go and find out how to. Get up and make that call. Whatever it is, you are still here, alive and healthy.

Do you think I care if someone is anaylsing my grammar or my command of English, the honest answer is NO. So if I can summon the courage to post this here, so can you.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Dynamics Ax Administrator Online Training In USA / Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE!!! / 2015/2016 Al-hikmah University Harmattan Semester Examination Date Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.