Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Relocates To Ibadan… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Relocates To Ibadan… (609 Views)

Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Relocates To Ibadan… by Goldrushnigeria(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Popular Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, whose foray into the movie industry began in 2003, has left Lagos for good.

Insiders confirmed that the actor relocated to Ibadan her place of birth two weeks ago.

She allegedly told insiders that….
“Lagos is too stressful and i am tired of all the wahala that comes with it,Ibadan is better and i can always travel to Lagos when i have a movie to shoot.”
The actor allegedly made the move to Ibadan without her estranged hubby Niyi Johnson in tow.
The pair have been unofficially separated since mid of 2015 and are rumoured not to be on talking terms.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/01/actress-toyin-aimakhu-relocates-ibadan/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo & Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio Pose Topless For GQ / Even Mark Zuckerberg Doesn't Know What To Wear! Fans React.... (pics) / Gala Signs Harrysong As Its Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.