Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) (50857 Views)

Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents / Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
Ndi
Igbo

Knewu

There is no evidence to suggest that it was them. angry
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by AreaFada2: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
meforyou1:
you dont know that igbanke people in Edo State are igbos?

When an Igbo or Igboid person anywhere does great things, he's Ndigbo, when he does something bad, then speculation begins about any state in Nigeria he could possibly be from. Hian!

If an Emeka Eze has just discovered cure for HIV/AIDS, would you associate him with Edo State in any shape or form??

I can bet my last penny you won't. grin cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by Ryda(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
kelechi50:
The wages of sin is Dead
Death
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by Larasisi(f): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
What a way to return to your maker!
The righteous are scarcely being saved... Let those still finding crime attractive learn from this.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by fatytoy333(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Vicadonis:
America catches its armed men so as to investigate and know their sponsors. Nigeria kills theirs to save the sponsors (big men)
Your comment depicts that you have a little or no knowledge about policing in America.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Two more lab rats for medical students cry
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by blaxx: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
leke12:
Robbery is a bad option to hustle!
Say no to armed robbery. but you can rob files from servers.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by akomasboy: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
To be a man.....
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by engrjacuzzi: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
truly, Nigerian police is your friend
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by gbishman: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
very well done NPF
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Their name still indicates that they are ibos, and all ibos have. common ancestry that can be traced to the south west, ibo kweeeeeeeenu.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by Bobnotrouble: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wasted youth sad
Why is it that its the small yam-eaters that pay the altimate prize?
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Their names clearly indicate that they are Ibos, and all ibos, be it mbese, Nkanu,Abriba, Ngua, Anioma, ika, ukwani, igbanke, ekwere all have a common ancestry that can be traced to the south East.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by anelen(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
the dead can not speak... you should not believe every story that comes from Nigeria police men...the real armrobbers, kidnappers and cultists that are been apprehended are always freed after paying huge amount of money or calls from oga politicians and chiefs, but innocent people are been killed and sentenced to prison with stories like this to cover up.
"the law is like a web that catches the small insects and let the big ones go free"
I'm not in support of armrobbers, kidnappers or cultism

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by ylaa(f): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
bros well done
no be DEAD but DEATH
kelechi50:
The wages of sin is Dead
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by meforyou1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

When an Igbo or Igboid person anywhere does great things, he's Ndigbo, when he does something bad, then speculation begins about any state in Nigeria he could possibly be from. Hian!

If an Emeka Eze has just discovered cure for HIV/AIDS, would you associate him with Edo State in any shape or form??

I can bet my last penny you won't. grin cheesy
what's mine? somebody asked who in edo bears igbo name and i replied. where the robber is from doesnt matter - they are all evil.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by shepherd77: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Vicadonis:
America catches its armed men so as to investigate and know their sponsors. Nigeria kills theirs to save the sponsors (big men)

I don't think nigerian thiefs have any big men behind them. Look at the most notorious armed robbers we've had: Anini, Oyenusi et al. There was no 'big man' sponsoring them.They were lone gang operators.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by alaskido(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
It is good they are killed. The ones caught are being released by the governor of Rivers state himself. Since Wike took over power in Rivers state the spate of armed robbery and kidnapping has been on the increase. I do not know what kind of man he is. May God help us. All the bad boys are working for him and under his payroll.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by Charly68: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Two dead one survived,that guy is very lucky,God has given him the second chance to make his way right with him..hope he will confess christ in the prison before it is too late .
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
I just hope they ain't innocent people. I don't trust Nigerian police. #Police is not my friend
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by elopee3000(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
so cus his name is emeka eze his from south east and where is chibuike amechi from ?
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by scana042: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
ONE OF the dead RuBBEr wearing ALOBAM Tshirt.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by Mosaku147: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
fr3do:

Igbanke
according to my Yoruba elders,anywhere after ore is igboland.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by ideykwum: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jorussia:
which tribe in Edo bears the name Emeka Eze?

Igbanke
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by abimic(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Raxxye:

These ones could be self-sponsored. Moreover, one has been spared to tell the story.
Two less troubles to worry about!

Good job, officers and men of the Nigeria Police!
Thank u for that comment, if police had not turned up, they would complain, police showed up, and did a good job, yet we complain again! I'm only thankful that no one lost their lives aside the people from the underworld who never cared from start about humans' lives. There was a robbery here in Lagos where police never showed up and yet people died, let's just be thankful for quick response of the Rivers State police, it was impressive. NPF largely had being upping their response to distress lately.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by 247notire(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
I don't trust NPF in anyway so I take this news with a pinch of salt. So where are the other guns? Or 3 armed robbers were sharing one gun? angry undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by dandollaz: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
Ndi Igbo
Knewu
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by 247notire(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
I just hope they ain't innocent people. I don't trust Nigerian police. #Police is not my friend
My dear I jus dey look the news o. 3 armed robbers and only 1 gun? Something doesn't feel right with this news angry
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by dandollaz: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
Ndi Igbo
Knewu
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by dollarlander: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
ideykwum:

How do you know the guys aren't from Rivers? Emeka Exe could be from anywhere including Delta or Edo.

Delta or Edo no be part of biafra map again? These igbo kwenu self. Because igbo men were caught in robbery action you want to defend east westerners who are typically armed robbers.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) by Emmahunk(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Good job that is if they will not be forced to withdraw all charges against them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question / Borno Police Recover Money & Arms From 11 Suspects In Maiduguri (photos) / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.