Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,695 members, 7,951,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) (10658 Views)

Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement / Check Out These Pictures Of Olamide Taken By TY Bello / Popularly Known Professor Whole Soyinka Confirmed A Strong Cultis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
great664:
Hello did I mention cult or Frat?

Whatever he created that resulted to the birth of others which has killed so many youths in our Institution , as a living elder what's there to renounce or reject since the ideology is not same again.... He could do that to make others run from making same mistake but he re-branded it and others also follow suit to rebrand theirs but the killing continue:

Check:

Pirate - u already know.

Aye -

Viking - Norsemen Club

Eiye - supreme Eiye Confraternity

Maphite- GCA Charity
and so on: but the killing continue,

So leave BRANDING Soyinka is a Cultist and a shameless one.

I maintain that Soyinka is not a cultist. There is nothing bad being a frat member. The man is simply showing those idiotic cult boys the difference between a frat and a secret cult.

Frats are not synonymous with Nigeria. There are a lot of frats on the campuses of foreign universities. Why should Soyinka denounce the frat he cofounded because of the idiocy and madness of some misguided elements?
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by great664(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
folksync:

I maintain that Soyinka is not a cultist. There is nothing bad being a frat member. The man is simply showing those idiotic cult boys the difference between a frat and a secret cult.

Frats are not synonymous with Nigeria. There are a lot of frats on the campuses of foreign universities. Why should Soyinka denounce the frat he cofounded because of the idiocy and madness of some misguided elements?
[s][/s] he is a Cultist Period
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Mcbussy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goridoe:
[size=14pt]so u just dey know say he was one out of those who founded PIRATE..

OP is definitely not from nigeria, you must be from "Trinidad and Tobago" [/size] undecided

Hehehehehe....op isn't even from anywhere near d Caribbean, if not he woulda recognised d pirates. The OP must be from Madagascar grin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Mcbussy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
great664:
[s][/s] he is a Cultist Period

Oga...fraternity is actually d right word for it
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by great664(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mcbussy:

Oga...fraternity is actually d right word for it

Oga , I understand the difference... Do you know Notorious and Famous is the same thing?

One is us use to describe good while the other is bad.

In Nigeria using Fraternity is like using Famous while Cultist is Notorious, so from the above HE IS A CULTIST just like those vikis or ayes that police arrest in our Uni, and call them Cultist. Soyinka is a Cultist
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
some of you bloggers need to be up to date on so many things.this is a very old news.he created bukaneer back then in the university .

See another pikin for Nairaland.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Ryda(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
O.p if you don't knw it.. Knw it now
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by mynduu44: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
And so fvck what

OP I think u need to be sampled to jaja..
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by gossipatrol(f): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
some of you bloggers need to be up to date on so many things.this is a very old news.he created bukaneer back then in the university .
you wey dey correct person no even know wetin u dey talk.

While at university, Wole Soyinka and six others founded the Pyrates Confraternity, an anti-corruption and justice-seeking student organisation, the first confraternity in Nigeria. Pyrates not Bucaneers... similar but not the same
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Walexsammy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
dammy13:

This is so unbelievable….See More Photos below

Source: http://yarnvibes.com/prof-soyinka-confirmed-as-a-cutist-you-wont-believe-these-pictures/

Lalasticlala
and how is this a news? Ure either naive or ignorant......U saying the founder of Cultism is a cultist... U need to read more......He's among the 7 students in UI that formed the 1st group 'Pirate' from which buccaneer seceded and I think
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Walexsammy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Walexsammy:
and how is this a big news? Ure either naive or ignorant......U saying the founder of Cultism is a cultist... U need to read more......He's among the 7 students in UI that formed the 1st group 'Pirate' from which buccaneer seceded and I think
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by gemale(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oga stop posting ignorantly. W. S isn't a cultist. He was among D pioneers of fraternity in d tertiary institutions which was supposed 2 b akin 2 sorority societies prevalent in American Universities. These organizations a times even have halls of residence. D original purpose of these fraternities was 2 foster a feeling of brother/sisterhood among their members, positively channel youthful exuberance & forge lifetime ties among their members. In d US, it cld even b a family tradition 2 belong 2 a certain fraternity in college. Dt was wt he tried 2 bring 2 D Nigerian tertiary institution. However his concept was twisted & turned 2 D evil menace we have nw nt by him bt by anoda generation. So y then wld u blame him 4 something he had no part in? If something created gud by som1 is later used 4 evil by anoda person ,do u blame d creator or d person dt made it bad? http://www.gamji.com/article4000/NEWS4512.htm
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Dantee005(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Watz xo suprising about dis... Any nigga who knows watsup knws dat wole soyinka is the head of the National association of seadogs(Nas) aka Pyrates Confraternity........ #Capune Blud...
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by royallord1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
ogbeni swerve,I said something atleast and I was corrected.you should have said something to the op too or have I not been corrected enough?
PURE BREED MUGU....
e be like say u go wan walk d plank.. JEW
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
royallord1:

PURE BREED MUGU....
e be like say u go wan walk d plank.. JEW
you go soon swallow poison untop this matter as I dey see you.you just want make dem notice you,you can please go and die gently,gat no time for mofos
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

See another pikin for Nairaland.
some of you are just senseless,a guy corrected me immediately and I accepted and thanked him so why una wan die untop am?
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by royallord1(m): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2016
southniyikaye:
you go soon swallow poison untop this matter as I dey see you.you just want make dem notice you,you can please go and die gently,gat no time for mofos
my people perish for lack of knowledge ,D BIBLE says ... them correct u.... u refuse to edit/correct ur mistake... u no wan wise?? ... abi nah you stûpid pass? .. u are indeed more stûpid dan my mind can imagine.... stùpid fellow making hits on stûpidity, back to back- forming YBNL CREW.... IDIOOT.. children everywhere u turn #NairalandKids@Work...
MEANWHILE.....
HAPPYBIRTHDAY YOU BÂSTARD angry
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 15, 2016
royallord1:

my people perish for lack of knowledge ,D BIBLE says ... them correct u.... u refuse to edit/correct ur mistake... u no wan wise?? ... abi nah you stûpid pass? .. u are indeed more stûpid dan my mind can imagine.... stùpid fellow making hits on stûpidity, back to back- forming YBNL CREW.... IDIOOT.. children everywhere u turn #NairalandKids@Work...
MEANWHILE.....
HAPPYBIRTHDAY YOU BÂSTARD angry
are you crazy? Do I look like someone you can use to learn insult?are you mad?who is this nonentity talking to?
Cc seun
Cc lalasticlala
Pls you guys have to do something about people like this! Do I look like his mate he can talk to anyhow?
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Mwalimu01: 3:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Nigerians always want to show they know too much. For all those who think this news is old, it is completely new to someone else. If you think you know everything and you're so up-to-date, I'd like to see the number of followers your knowledge has garnered for you on twitter. Pls let's comment like people who want to have fun not people who are hungry for food or recognition.

Everyone is scolding the person who posted right before him. I know I won't go unpunished for my comment. Does our Nairaland habits not reflect the state of the country we in?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by royallord1(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2016
southniyikaye:
are you crazy? Do I look like someone you can use to learn insult?are you mad?who is this nonentity talking to?
Cc seun
Cc lalasticlala
Pls you guys have to do something about people like this! Do I look like his mate he can talk to anyhow?
As expected.... running to mummy and daddy to come to ur defense.. spoilt pikin
plus...
its extremely childish to bring up age comparism in a banter with ur fellow guy.... nah women way b dat... or u b woman wrapper?.. guy even if it comes to that, doing comparism on an almost faceless site is super silly.... when i started making money on d side, u still dey wan church owned sec school wey dem no dey allow them knw their left from their right.. u come nairaland dey form knowledge wen it is so obvious u knw nothing... i even senior u for nairaland #IKnowWatsUp... baga grin
and i know u are mwalimu01... childish behaviour... learner
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by adexdon(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
dammy13:

Source: http://yarnvibes.com/prof-soyinka-confirmed-as-a-cutist-you-wont-believe-these-pictures/

Lalasticlala

m not surprise
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by adexdon(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2016
dammy13:

Lalasticlala

m not surprise
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Decapo: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2016
southniyikaye:
Bros you too need to be updated he formed pirates and not buccaneer
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Decapo:

Bros you too need to be updated he formed pirates and not buccaneer
before you comment,you should have seen that a lot of people have corrected me and have taken to correction! Pls today is my day,don't ruin it
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2016
royallord1:

As expected.... running to mummy and daddy to come to ur defense.. spoilt pikin
plus...
its extremely childish to bring up age comparism in a banter with ur fellow guy.... nah women way b dat... or u b woman wrapper?.. guy even if it comes to that, doing comparism on an almost faceless site is super silly.... when i started making money on d side, u still dey wan church owned sec school wey dem no dey allow them knw their left from their right.. u come nairaland dey form knowledge wen it is so obvious u knw nothing... i even senior u for nairaland #IKnowWatsUp... baga grin
and i know u are mwalimu01... childish behaviour... learner
u know I was willing to ignore you but,u see,when the bastard father of yours was dogfucking ur mad and insane mother,I expected nothing less from them.the ends product is always gonna be a street urching,an untrained,senile bastard son of a useless thousand father,a nitwit product of a ravaged,slave woman,a dumb castrated he goat the end product of salvaged generation.if your useless and untrained father have trained you,u won't dare call your idiotic and insane father a bastard on his birthday! May amadioha,soponna,ayelala,strike your whole Ebola ravaged family dead! And I pray for you,as you typed BASTARD ON MY PAGE ON MY BIRTHDAY,they will type rip on your page on your birthday.i wish u all the misfortune in this year cos u really provoked me.oo ni se ori ire Omo ale jatijati . Bastard son of a useless parent!.. Mods do your job,ban me! MAY THUNDER STRIKE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION DEAD IF YOU REPLY ME!!!!
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Bukaiske: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
johnydon22:
The Pirates bro, Pirates.. Wole Soyinka started cultism in Nigeria along with other patriots though their intentions was obviously different from what it turned into now.

it was for the protection of the ordinary student's right from colonial or authority's oppression
You are right and correct
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by royallord1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
southniyikaye:
u know I was willing to ignore you but,u see,when the bastard father of yours was dogfucking ur mad and insane mother,I expected nothing less from them.the ends product is always gonna be a street urching,an untrained,senile bastard son of a useless thousand father,a nitwit product of a ravaged,slave woman,a dumb castrated he goat the end product of salvaged generation.if your useless and untrained father have trained you,u won't dare call your idiotic and insane father a bastard on his birthday! May amadioha,soponna,ayelala,strike your whole Ebola ravaged family dead! And I pray for you,as you typed BASTARD ON MY PAGE ON MY BIRTHDAY,they will type rip on your page on your birthday.i wish u all the misfortune in this year cos u really provoked me.oo ni se ori ire Omo ale jatijati . Bastard son of a useless parent!.. Mods do your job,ban me! MAY THUNDER STRIKE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION DEAD IF YOU REPLY ME!!!!
hahahaha lol.... such a childish reaction.... indeed u have feminine attributes.... cursing every where like a b!tch who had her sorry ass dumped.... dude man up... Abi u be gay?...
When we reply comment made at us in anger, we many atimes reveal how hurt we are in an attempt to hurt another... from ur stupid talk.. i have deduced u find it easy to curse at someones parent.... this is due to d fact dat u have zero respect for ur parents... you havent exprienced wat we d LOVED call parental care and affection.. cus if u had, u would find it extremely difficult to curse at someone elses parent... i feel ur pain but its no excuse for you to behave and reveal ur BÀSTARD NATURE.. the love i am drenched in, is so much for ur curses to upturn.. i will still remind u of ur bàstard nature in a years time... hope u make it till den, with the hate u have i doubt it . this little stunt of urs proves beyond every reasonable doubt that indeed U ARE A PRODUCT OF A DEFICIENT CONDOM
A PURE CONDOM ERROR... grin cheesy
BORN BY MISTAKE cheesy cool
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
royallord1:

hahahaha lol.... such a childish reaction.... indeed u have feminine attributes.... cursing every where like a b!tch who had her sorry ass dumped.... dude man up... Abi u be gay?...
When we reply comment made at us in anger, we many atimes reveal how hurt we are in an attempt to hurt another... from ur stupid talk.. i have deduced u find it easy to curse at someones parent.... this is due to d fact dat u have zero respect for ur parents... you havent exprienced wat we d LOVED call parental care and affection.. cus if u had, u would find it extremely difficult to curse at someone elses parent... i feel ur pain but its no excuse for you to behave and reveal ur BÀSTARD NATURE.. the love i am drenched in, is so much for ur curses to upturn.. i will still remind u of ur bàstard nature in a years time... hope u make it till den, with the hate u have i doubt it . this little stunt of urs proves beyond every reasonable doubt that indeed U ARE A PRODUCT OF A DEFICIENT CONDOM
A PURE CONDOM ERROR... grin cheesy
BORN BY MISTAKE cheesy cool
now I see how pained you are! You called your father a bastard on his birthday,if you were well brought upi mean not by the insane parents you have,you would have known better.dont come here preaching fatherly love when it is obvious you were brought up by refugees and salvaged people.this will be my last message you son of a LovePeddler. If you like,reply till your useless parent drops dead,na ur wahala be that.am out,u have the floor.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures) by royallord1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
southniyikaye:
now I see how pained you are! You called your father a bastard on his birthday,if you were well brought upi mean not by the insane parents you have,you would have known better.dont come here preaching fatherly love when it is obvious you were brought up by refugees and salvaged people.this will be my last message you son of a LovePeddler. If you like,reply till your useless parent drops dead,na ur wahala be that.am out,u have the floor.
IN ALL..... U still have ur nuisance value...... keep living up to expectation.. NUISANCE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] / Phyna Accuses Policeman Of ‘Stealing’ Her ₦3,000 / Adrienne Bailon With Wardrobe Malfunction. Deliberate? Greasy image, be warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.