Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,953 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today (28429 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by RexTramadol1: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Meeting for what?

Our president is walking like tolo tolo
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by bolly2001(f): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=VOICEOFJUSTICE post=41970014][b]Incompetency is when you cannot find your certificate nor know its’ use until you were told
Incompetency is when you cannot stop book haram in 2 weeks as promised
Insincerity is when you criticized the past administration for seeking international support but did same when you assume office
Incompetency is when you cannot find the Chibok missing girls nor have a clue of their whereabouts
Incompetency is when you cannot pay unemployed Nigerians 5k monthly as promised
Incompetency is when our school pupil were told to expect lunch and never see till now
Tyranny is when you do not understand the judicial function by obeying court orders
Cluelessness is when $1 = N305 and is increasing
Insincerity is when you denied not receiving any document on the corrupt practices of Amaechi
Insincerity is when APCs are saint and PDP are the devils
Gullibility is when we protested during GEJ for fuel price increase in order to remove fuel subsidy but remain silent and continue to buy fuel at N140 since November 2015
Failure is when you try to recycle old brains as ministers to drive 21st century economy and they have no clue.
Fear is when a presented country budget disappeared from the NA. Chai APC
Foolishness is when you criticize GEJ for providing locomotive trains and suddenly turn to commission it.

PLEASE WHEN AM I GOING TO BE PROBED ABI ME NO CHOP THE YAM NI? grin grin ;[color=#000099][/color]
Boring

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by IamChuzzy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by blezzymoore: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari bring back our chibok girls oooooo
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by javakind: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
D PICTURES ARE DIFFRRENT HERE NA, IS THIS HW U HOLD MEETINGS WITH PARENTS. THOSE PHOTOES ARE DIFFERENT.
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
My heart goes out to these parents. They surely will find it difficult to understand why their daughthers have not been found after more than six months that APC led government came to power. Lai Mohammed should cover his face in shame as he politically used this tragic incidence to delared GEJ incompetent.

I pray daily for the release of these girls. Each time I think about them, I see my sisters.......Our inability to prevent their capture or secure their release is a collective failure of all of us irrespective of our religion,tribes or political party.

The government utmost priority should be finding these girls! How can 200 innocent souls remained unfound and we are still talking politic and monkeying with missing budget. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
How come there is close shot of the president and his team and not that of the parent?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by alaskido(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Confused APC leaders.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by tylerbraid(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
people will accuse buhari with the slightest opportunity they have. To the scums accusing buhari, were the girls adopted during his regime? The money that was meant to be used to fight insurgency in the affected state(s) was been shared among greedy mongers in the past administration. But because of goodwill, he is doing his best now to curb both the insurgence (which started in the last regime) & re-assure the parents of the victims. WHATELSE do you want from him?
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by ElCapone(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bunker1:
whats the meeting for? Is it to ask them if they want their kids back. Or to console them because their could not safe them.
as if na under him administration dem kidnapp da girls. If da last person had done da needful, I don't think we wld b where we are today!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by luckyboss(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
promisd and fail Government.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by ElCapone(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol, just chill small nw guy.
dukie25:
Did he tell those parents he scammed them?
When is he going to release the girls as promised?
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by Reference(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
ican2020:
We need God's intervention

...hmmm, no more Buhari's intervention. Told you Nigerians have to take personal responsibility. That is nationhood a tree cannot make a forest but a smouldering stump can destroy one.
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by LastProphet: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
PRYCE:
I come dey pity Buhari sef! cry cry

He looks so Vulnerable in the first picture!

These guys politicised Virtually everything... Now The hunter has suddenly become the hunted!

Even Oby... That Oby sad sad

how was it politicized? you seem to be agreeing girls were missing, is that what you are now saying? I thought ibos said no girls were missing?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by PRYCE(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
LastProphet:

how was it politicized? you seem to be agreeing girls were missing, is that what you are now saying? I thought ibos said no girls were missing?
Am I Ibo?
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by falmers2016: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
We need them alive mr Bubu. Pleaase keep to your promises o. Changi.
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by decide: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Am still trying to identify our dear Osinbanjo
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by pheesayor(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
But they said BBOG was to bring down GEJ's government and that the kidnap was a scam and that BBPG disappeared after Buhari became president? Wailers what is the new story now?
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
[b]Incompetency is when you cannot find your certificate nor know its’ use until you were told
Insincerity is when you criticized the past administration for seeking international support but did same when you assume office
Incompetency is when you cannot find the Chibok missing girls nor have a clue of their whereabouts
Incompetency is when our school pupil were told to expect lunch and never see till now
Tyranny is when you do not understand the judicial function by obeying court orders
Insincerity is when you denied not receiving any document on the corrupt practices of Amaechi
Gullibility is when we protested during GEJ for fuel price increase in order to remove fuel subsidy but remain silent and continue to buy fuel at N140 since November 2015
Failure is when you try to recycle old brains as ministers to drive 21st century economy and they have no clue.
Foolishness is when you criticize GEJ for providing locomotive trains and suddenly turn to commission it.

PLEASE WHEN AM I GOING TO BE PROBED ABI ME NO CHOP THE YAM NI? grin grin grin

[/b]
contempsy does not removes sweetness from honey.Your hatred for PMB is your choice and you will definitely live with it.#PMB I support.Wail from now till 2023..
it ain't gonna change anything nor make any difference.Your mentor (GEJ) handed a comatose nation to PMB and he is doing his best to make things better.if you like ,You can jump inside the lagos lagoon.
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
[b]Incompetency is when you cannot find your certificate nor know its’ use until you were told

[/b]

smh.

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by Freeman50(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Why didn't they protest during Jonathan's tenure? there is nothing like chibok girls. let's stop organising people to protest as if we are shooting a movie.
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by onatisi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
woodcook:
Our president is beginning to realize that 2016 isn't '83 and that winning an election on propaganda is not same as running a nation on propaganda. All the same I pray he has the wisdom to make it right!
bros forget prayers . Buhari has no wisdom ,he is not a civilian presidential material. Even politically he has started making silly mistakes. He is economically naive of modern day economics matters and how to tackle them .praying for him is like praying for blind man to find his lost keys in a large hall
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by akigbemaru: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Incompetency is when you cannot find your certificate nor know its’ use until you were told

Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by tayolove12(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
mosho2good:
chiboks girls is a scam

every kidnap is a hit back to back from kidnapping Omowunmi to tayo

iyalaya anybody

disappear ti take over

Broda why my name now (Tayo) or you want make I chibok myself for FG
Re: Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today by Tequilah: 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
VOICEOFJUSTICE:

PLEASE WHEN AM I GOING TO BE PROBED ABI ME NO CHOP THE YAM NI? grin grin grin[/b]

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but....hehehe....it is not possible for me not to.... cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.