Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,482 members, 7,898,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

My View About Marriage Proposal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My View About Marriage Proposal (826 Views)

Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View About Marriage Proposal by Vomm: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Some women will never accept this kind of marriage proposal especially when they are still young and at the marriage age bracket, instead ,they will prefer a man who will bring a Choir, Brass band or drumline for a surprise performance with a favourite love song in a choicy location for a proposal, where the man poses and drops down on one knee, reads out few lines and pops out the ring case from his back pocket and says " PLEASE marry me."

But as soon as they realise that age is no longer on their sides especially when all their younger ones including their cousins are all married out, they will start visiting spiritual homes and mountains seeking for a man to HOOK.

At this point even if a man sends a copied and pasted romantic message such as "you are the bone of my bone, the mother of my children," her reply will be I accept this as a marriage proposal, when will you come with your people to ask my hand in marriage, any date is OK.

Some will even get pregnant for the guy thinking the pregnancy would make the man change his mind; this is a proposal from the woman. No wonder baby mama is on the rise everyday.

Marriage proposal doesn't have to be in a choicy location, with the man dropping down on one of his knees to say the words, it doesn't matter how he asked you, I think what matters is the PERSON, is he honest? Is he responsible? Is he God fearing? Does he have self-respect and gives respect to all? Does he challenge himself to be a better man? Is he committed and faithful? And above all, does he know the importance of a family? Just bear in mind that , there is no perfect man anywhere.

Some women believe that if the man is not rich with good job, cars and living in a highbrow area, then he can't marry them but they have forgotten that Dangote was not a billionaire when he first married his wife.

Ladies, please forget all those Nollywood stunts and start your life with a man who is ready to marry you even if the wedding is a very low key ceremony, then every other thing will fall in place.

Do not let this 2016 slip away!

Re: My View About Marriage Proposal by SAMBARRY: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View About Marriage Proposal by lovaleenny(f): 5:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Why NL dey always beef ladies like this ehn embarassed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View About Marriage Proposal by Vikky014(f): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View About Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2016
dem go hear?
Re: My View About Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dem dey come for u soon grin grin
Re: My View About Marriage Proposal by ladyF(f): 3:51am On Jan 16, 2016
lol

But there has to be a formal asking na...even if it's not a big event. Going down on one knee for once in your life for that special person isn't too much to ask grin All this NL'er men boys sef angry

(1) (Reply)

Even IF God Doesnt Judge You, Your Conscience Will... / Who Will You Forgive? / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.