Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. (41736 Views)

2017 Budget: Senate Receives Report, Fixes Thurday For Passage / Grass-Cutting Scandal: Senate Panel Writes CBN, Demands SGF Firm's BVNs / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by omolami: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
The 2016 budget was presented by Buhari to the joint Senate and House or Rep accompanied by a big ceremony. Why Ita Enang now? Somebody is not telling the truth. Why?
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Sufdavinci(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
“I am not in the position to say the differences
between the document submitted by the President
and the one brought by Ita Enang. The committee
that investigated the issue did not include that in
their report,” he claimed.

I smell blackmail here.

So d Committee did not state d difference between d versions of d budgets and u ppl did not care to ask abi? instead u went ahead to call for press conference and tell Nigerians dat two versions were submitted?

these guys are pissing me off.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Tarzaa(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
But wait, who is fooling who here?
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Koolmexxi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
If u come out to complain about the continuous confusion, they term u a wailer.. Oya make una help us explain dis kind confusion.. Help us explain whether d budget in question is missing, misplaced, not submitted or somebody submitted the wrong document... D rate of denials and counter denials ever since is really becoming embarrassing. Atleast let them com out and clear the doubts of nigerians oooo

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by PhockPhockMan: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I am ashamed that we come from the same country.

God will soon wipe away this your particular shame.

IN JESUS NAME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by calyx: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Now this is really really sad!

So instead of the president owning up to errors in the budget he presented and writing NASS with a modified version, he opted to do it illegally, backdoor, through his aide?

Lol! Nigeria!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by hollywater: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sorry to say this, but i have to say it . Everything about Buhari is fake from his certificate to his access declaration. From 150 live stocks to 270 under 5month to his missing land in Port Harcourt and now this. We really have to be worry if this is the change we ask for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by PhockPhockMan: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
after stealing d original budget, they presented a fake budget sad is dis not high level corruption by d executive wonders shall never end! grin

I dey Laff.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by drss(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
tete7000:
We are slow because we don't want to make mistakes. Now despite being slow, a grand mistake has occurred.

See yeye people who wants to fight corruption engaging in illegality. They don't even understand what corruption is.
hahahahahhahaha cheesy dis is wat happens when someone who should have been cooling of with his cows in daura is made a president. dis is an abomination.
Buari should resign immediately!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Elhabeeb1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
The way some people on Nairaland chose to be stupid baffles me without definition.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Akanbiedu(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:
I await the reply of the federal government on this alleged manipulation.

Someone is up to something. It seems there is a agenda behind all these unnecessary prevarication between the presidency and legislature.

The civil servants did what they normally do with budgets - padding. It appears Mr. President in his hatred for corruption tried to correct some of the inflated materials in the budget. The political way would have been to do this in a underground "paddy-paddy" arrangement with the NASS.

Its just a payback time from the senate but they can't do anything to the president, worse case Enang will be sacrified.

What will come after this episode will be catastrophic. Heads will roll at the budget office.

There are too many animals in Nigeria, a system cleansing is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Yet, they claim to be clean. I see fraud everywhere around this government.
So Shameful.

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy.
O YES PDP+APC = What Nigerians want.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by leksbore(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
hmm Nigerians where do we go from here....to whom much is given,much is expected....
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by kateskitty(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bring back our girls, NO
Bring down the dollar, NO
Bring back our budget, NO here's a new one
NO we want the old one that was never missing,
Then why do you need the old one if it was never missing? Beats me...
So upon all the advisers, and special advisers to the president, no body saw it fit to advise him that such a document shouldn't be in only one copy and a backup should be made.
Where you ask? How about "the cloud"
This is so embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by tinsel: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari is today suffering from his failure to put his men in the national assembly leadership. They will continue to mess him up.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by antevicom84(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bt dis is nt corruptn na abi

1 Like

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Pidggin(f): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
The Budget was never missing, it only experienced CHANGE!

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by free13: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
hollywater:
Sorry to say this, but i have to say it . Everything about Buhari is fake from his certificate to his access declaration. From 150 live stocks to 270 under 5month to his missing land in Port Harcourt and now this. We really have to be worry if this is the change we ask for.

grin
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by tinsel: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is of no issue. A budget is an estimation and can undergo changes any time before approval. But in a situation you have a national assembly leadership polluted by PDP they will at every opportunity turn every thing into politics.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Wizlove(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goahead:
Anonymous cheesy
Buhari
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by canalily(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
You're wrong, It's super scam
AKI you are rightgrin
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by fancynana(f): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
one thing is for sure, it will get better some day.

Prevention and symptom of LASSA FEVER click
https://www.nairaland.com/2864929/lassa-fever-signs-symptoms-treatment#41971503
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by OgbeifunErom: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Akanbiedu:

The civil servants did what they normally do with budgets - padding. It appears Mr. President in his hatred for corruption tried to correct some of the inflated materials in the budget. The political way would have been to do this in a underground "paddy-paddy" arrangement with the NASS.

Its just a payback time from the senate but they can't do anything to the president, worse case Enang will be sacrified.

What will come after this episode will be catastrophic. Heads will roll at the budget office.

You are well informed sir

Thats exactly my own assessment of the situation

Can I ask you? Where do you see this going?

Since Saraki is insisting to go with the first Budget submitted by PMB.

Btw what is the job of the Minister of Finance and Minister of Budget? Why didn't they verify all these before giving it to PMB
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by StOla: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Akanbiedu:

I suspect there is a foul play somewhere. Hopefully, time will tell.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by tinsel: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

You are well informed sir

Thats exactly my own assessment of the situation

Can I ask you? Where do you see this going?

Since Saraki is insisting to go with the first Budget submitted by PMB.

Btw what is the job of the Minister of Finance and Minister of Budget? Why didn't they verify all these before giving it to PMB
Saraki and the national leadership are playing politics. The presidency will come with a letter amending what they earlier submitted.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nigerian youths continues to move in a viscous circle of doom and penury of the mind. The government knows what she needs to do to steal our attention from certain issues. The #Budget is not taking centre stage after #DasukiGate... Pity, they know how to make us look foolish, they know how to remote us to continually engage in hate and clashes between ourselves down here while they milk the nation on.

Seuun will make money from this thread, all of you here will waste Internet data(money) arguing and throwing hate bantas at each other. When will Nigerian youth even have sense?

Some of you here are now Gladiators for APC/PDP, and you think that makes you a "Adaka Boro", you be goat. Get involved with productive things and treat politics as you treat Keeping Up With the Kardasians...

YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

If them like, make the Senate building miss, their business.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by ekwerendi55(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
PMB IS VERY INCOMPETENT...EVEN DAT ENGLISH WOMAN HE APPOINTED FINANCE MINISTER IS NT SOUND 4 D JOB.JUX MY OPINION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by ndcide(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fact is the budget is already doctored.

They are going to work with the doctored budget like it or not.

The reply by the Senate spokes man was not convincing. Because the stunt to doctor the budget was authorized by buhari.

They are all involved in the shiit.

QED.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by princekins(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
I think the reason for a difference in in d budget is because the Presidency has decided to reduce its allocation, as such they withdrew the original budget to effect the change without due recourse to the Senate. that is Doing the Right thing at the wrong time in another person's house.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by ORIGENAL(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
GOD create dis country to be a better place for us to enjoy, but Politicians keep making it so difficut for d common ones.
Re: Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. by 247notire(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Elhabeeb1:
The way some people on Nairaland chose to be stupid baffles me without definition.
Pls shed mire light sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded / Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.